Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results and Banter 2011-12 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gunners 2-2 Celtic, HORRIBLE HORRIBLE REFFING, he could have cost either team the game tonight, just shocking. TWU also beat Moody Lions 5-1

Jawzlin

Nov 1, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its all good franchise, I think we have 12 or 13 now, I had to sign a couple of players the last couple of days, our goalie wont be there either, but I sweet talked the inter goalie from last year, should be all good.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its very frustrating when a referee has such a terrible impact on games. When a ref needs a player to help him read his watch, and cannot call obvious throw ins correctly its time to go. Several phantom calls where the ref called a foul based on the players reaction rather than the foul, with a final minute phantom call leading to a free kick that cost us the win. Good on Celtic for battling back.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Phoenix got shitspanked 9-3 by bc utd ,, both teams missing a bunch of guys , we had 3 out of our 4 starting D missing and bc utd had these two little bastards in the middle that were brilliant , we went one nothing up thanks to yourS truly but then this one guy kept running though our defense like they weren't there , I suspect bc utd don't have these lads come out every week but they should try , they held possession and set up everything . Shame in the end that there was a few sendings off but what can you do , good bunch of guys . I'm sure it will be different result next time (dam family making our guys eat turkey instead of soccer) .

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
BC United-B 8 Phoenix 3
The game was close when Phoenix scored their 2nd on a pk to make it 4-2 then it was all BCU. Nice to see 3 Inter players from last year although I wouldn't let the keeper back in net again.:D

My RW has to be up there in the Golden Boot race with 7 in the last 2 games. Total 8

On to Magpies next week, hope you have a good Defence:cool:...

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
BC United-B 8 Phoenix 3
The game was close when Phoenix scored their 2nd on a pk to make it 4-2 then it was all BCU. Nice to see 3 Inter players from last year although I wouldn't let the keeper back in net again.:D

My RW has to be up there in the Golden Boot race with 7 in the last 2 games. Total 8

On to Magpies next week, hope you have a good Defence:cool:...

how do you guys have a good enough team to win 8-3 against a decent side yet your "a" team can't beat white rock? have you guys given up on division 2 and just try win div 3, then have 1 team next year? not a shot at you guys if it sounds that way.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
how do you guys have a good enough team to win 8-3 against a decent side yet your "a" team can't beat white rock? have you guys given up on division 2 and just try win div 3, then have 1 team next year? not a shot at you guys if it sounds that way.

It's a story of two sides MB10. I could call up some of the key players that played against the Phoenix including the two mids and the leading goal scorer and they would come. But that would have left a Div.3 team short.
The Div.3 team has good chemistry right now, and I don't want to mess with that.

I have a bunch of players that can't get their priorities straight. I had 14 confirmed for Sunday and then 1 hour before the game, they realized it was Thanksgiving and realized the sl#ts at Mirage are easy at that time, so they went there instead. Elbow would have for sure brought players to the A team game for sure, but I didn't give him enough warning. He came out to play in net though, which helped out.

We played with basically 9 men the whole game and we still should have won the game against White Rock and their callups :) If it wasn't for the fact that we had 2 cramped up players and 1 injury we would have probably won.
It's something I need to figure out, same thing happened in Summer League. I'm still fairly new at this, a lot of enthusiasm but got to learn some things, as I did last year. We will for sure stay in Div.2. Though I want that Presidents Cup as well. :) Anyways, just a work in progress right now.

I'm happy the Div.3 team is clicking and kicking ass. I'm just hoping I can get a couple minutes with them now. :)

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Number one we had 10 guys missing , gaz B and Forrest missing from the defense was a huge loss and two your spot on with the div 2 team there , the priority you would think would be with the div 2 team and they had 3 or 4 guys that for sure should have been playing with them , all goas back to the club system thing , I suspect bc utd are not using the club system to there advantage , they could win this div for sure but what good is that if the A team gets relegated , makes no sence to me what bc utd are trying to do , lots of fun playing with them though , and Dave can buy me a pint in December .

haters

Nov 1, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

hi dan

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
MB10,

It is true..my B-team would have beaten that White Rock team by double digits, one thing I can confirm is C4L and myself both play better out of the net. :cool:Unfortunately HB10 can't call up guys from my team when we only had 11 confirmed for the early game.... also threatening players with violence if they pull a no-show works too.

We are both new at the club system but basically we have 2 seperate teams and we help each other as friends. HB10 you have a spot in the Mid when ever you're available:D.

Lee, that was about half of our starting line-up and I'm sure the next meeting won't be so one-sided, nice to see the subs step up and work so good together.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
they could win this div for sure but what good is that if the A team gets relegated , makes no sence to me what bc utd are trying to do

Our B-team would like to stay in this division for good and I don't think there is any hope of winning the div against Bob's Div1...I mean Div3 Gummers. Once we have a few more wins under our belt we will fight to keep our A-team in Div2. If the BC Lions can turn it around....

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
1 Port Moody Gunners C 5 3 2 0 21 5 11
2 Poco Rockets 5 3 2 0 10 5 11
3 NFS Celtic 5 3 1 1 13 9 10
4 Coquitlam MF Titans 5 2 2 1 8 4 8
5 NFS Phoenix 5 2 1 2 15 18 7
6 BC United B 5 2 0 3 14 21 6
7 Port Moody Magpies 5 2 0 3 11 12 6
8 Port Moody Lions 5 1 1 3 12 16 4
9 TWU Titans B 5 1 1 3 8 10 4
10 Langley Utd Knights 5 1 0 4 8 20 3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6th place is only 2 wins out of 1st, the division is still fairly tight, especially with Gunners and Rockets playing each other this weekend. There is still tons of time to the tables to change.

Copyright©2011 - FVSL Productions - All Rights Reserved. Updated: Mon 10 Oct 2011

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our goal this year will be to keep both our teams in their respective division. :rolleyes:
I guess that's one way of doing it , splitting your team up into two parts of the season , I would personally sign enough players to have the good players in div 2 and the not so good players in div3 , that would avoid either one of your teams getting spanked each week , plus we get spanked by you early on but then late on in the season some crap team beats you , it kind o messes with the "real" state of our div . You understand what I'm saying right ?

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess that's one way of doing it , splitting your team up into two parts of the season , I would personally sign enough players to have the good players in div 2 and the not so good players in div3 , that would avoid either one of your teams getting spanked each week , plus we get spanked by you early on but then late on in the season some crap team beats you , it kind o messes with the "real" state of our div . You understand what I'm saying right ?

Yeah... it sounds a lot like waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would personally sign enough players to have the good players in div 2 and the not so good players in div3 You understand what I'm saying right ?

He has all the better players!!! I have better chemistry for now and all my guys show up to every game. His same team beat Inter in the last game of summer...I'm sure they remember because it was their last loss.

Why don't you come over and help? we pay better.:cool:

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
He has all the better players ? You say if your boys went up and played div 2 on sunday then they would have won , well then he dont have all the good players then , What I'm saying is that you only have enough quality to win one game a week between the two teams ? That's what I don't get but whatever .. And as far as spanking goes , well I'd love to spank those big old bouncing titties in you profile pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0