Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results and banter - Jan & Feb 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Div 3] Results and banter - Jan 2007

Argyle said:
New month...new year...and hopfully some better banter!

Let's hope so, maybe Raul and Totti can come out of whatever closet they're in and start posting again, they only have so many weeks left of this season and then I'm in the D2 thread :D

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Game against GEU still a go, field is open, and apparently we have a back up turf field if they close it tomorrow.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

G.E.U. PHOENIX finaly get their first win of the season against coyotes 3 - 1 who only had 11 guys out but hey ho their we go a win is a win as i keep reading on here :wa: :bronco: :wa:

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

2-0 kranked over poco. Real windy today score definately does not reflect the game. I think I only touched the ball 10 times. Cold day to be a keeper.

cheers.

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Heat 1-Poco 4.We got a good beating from a 2004 Grad class!! Pretty decent young side who killed us on the big turf pitch.Looked like we maybe had some extra spuds and gravy over the holidays!! We'll regroup with a bye next week and focus on the Chaos for the cup run on the 20th.

storm6

Sep 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Abby 6 - Tsawwassen 0. Good result considering the long break we've had. Score doesn't reflect the number of posts and crossbars hit.

And in response to badknees, that PoCo team was very good when we played them in our cupgame. We managed to pick up the win, but it looked close there for a while. Good young team.

lostmytouch

Dec 8, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Stallion,
What the hell happened to you? All the Peace Arch Selects were saying how we could not count the number of times we wanted to do that to you! I guess you should not buy your wife sh$ty gifts.

Enjoy beating all your weak sister teams in 3C.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

It was a rough birthday I'll tell you that, and it had more to do with a sweater she bought me :) It's only 10 stitches and I'm still good to go. On another note, stupid postponing of our game vs. GEU. the field was open so not sure why this happened. Would have been nice to basically wrap up promotion against the weak 3C sisters (who still have more teams left in the cup than 3A) and focus on our cup game against Pomo.

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

what the-, where am i? i think i recognize this place but it's been so long. haha. october pretty much shut us up when we lost 5 in a row by one goal, ouch! but we won when it matters in the cup against, whaddya know, a div 3c sister :D haha we got another 'sis in the next round too, looks like a strong squad, scouting report anyone?

p.s. you'll see me on the div2 thread as well stallion, i've been doing double-duty with the poco city wanderers doing my best to keep them from getting themselves relegated, so far not so good...:cool:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

raul10 said:
what the-, where am i? i think i recognize this place but it's been so long. haha. october pretty much shut us up when we lost 5 in a row by one goal, ouch! but we won when it matters in the cup against, whaddya know, a div 3c sister :D haha we got another 'sis in the next round too, looks like a strong squad, scouting report anyone?

p.s. you'll see me on the div2 thread as well stallion, i've been doing double-duty with the poco city wanderers doing my best to keep them from getting themselves relegated, so far not so good...:cool:

Well the scouting report goes like this, we haven't played them yet as you can see we're still both undefeated, the only scouting report I've heard is they are very hard working, and they play as a team, no one individually to watch out for. But that's just what I've heard.:rolleyes:

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

raul10 what can you give me for a scouting report on the Pegasus team we play in the next round.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Can anyone from Tsawassen tell me what the weather's like out there? I'm going to go crazy if we have to cancel another game this weekend. It looks like rain at this exact moment out here, hopefully the field will be clear by Sunday. BTW, is South Park turf or grass?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

According to the website all games are cancelled this weekend. Looks like we'll be playing some weeknights to get the season in.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

I think we're going to be hard pressed to get games in this weekend as it looks like 5-10 cm are expected again tonight. Stupid snow.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Pretty sure grass games are going to be cancelled based on the snow right now, Saturday/Sunday turf games may be on, depending on how long this goes for. I'm going crazy not playing, over a month now.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

All grass games have been cancelled. The only way the game will be played is if the away teams field is open.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yup, postponed again, although apparently we may make Tsawassen come out here again as we might have a turf field to play on, we'll see.

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

robj said:
raul10 what can you give me for a scouting report on the Pegasus team we play in the next round.

young team, good speed on the outsides and up front. they have a couple of skill players in the centre-mid to watch out for. their defense has trouble handling the ball so if you get some pressure on them they'll cough it up. good keeper, but he has trouble with the ball in the air. good enough?

how about a good scouting report on the abby storm we play, by the standings they look like quite the dominant team :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0