Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div. 3] Results and Banter - Sept. 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
New season is upon us...are you ready?

As soon as the schedule is up we will get the weekly match ups posted!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
As a reply to Raul, I will probably grill myself if we lose to the Heat. We have our goalie for that game so I'm not too worried.

When are we getting a schedule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was reading about a sub rule on the VMSL side, 5 per game and unlimited at half, is that something they're going to do in the FVSL too? We don't currently have any sub rules do we?

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
italian_stallion21 said:
I was reading about a sub rule on the VMSL side, 5 per game and unlimited at half, is that something they're going to do in the FVSL too? We don't currently have any sub rules do we?
In here lies your answer...
FVSLWEBSITE said:
Section 4 - SUBSTITUTES

4(a) A maximum of five (5) player substitutions are permitted in Provincial Cup games. Unlimited substitutions may be used in all other League, cup and League playoff games.

4(b) The player substituted for shall be permitted to take further part in the game. A player cannot be substituted for another player who is sent off (red card) the field by the referee.

4(c) Substitutions can only be made during a stoppage of play and with the permission of the referee. The referee shall signal to the substitute to enter the field of play. The player must report directly to the referee or assistant referee. If required, a substitution slip showing the team name as well as the names and numbers of the players entering and leaving the game must be presented to the referee.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks, I guess that's what the VMSL was talking about, instituting it for league and cup games so that when provincial and nationals come they're used to it.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
21:

This rule is only in effect in the VMSL for the CAT divisions. The rest of the open-agers don't get to do halftime line changes.

Trece

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Based on the ability of them to reshuffle a league and get a schedule out, I'm pretty sure the sub rule is the least of our worries of things that may get done :)

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
8-3 last time I checked, guys from my team went up to the Turf to check out the New look Titans, we play the Pacific tonight.

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahah yea i think it was 8-3? stallion the difference is that you come on here and tell us how your going too kill everyone and win the div!!!! i have never come on here and said my team was going to do anything!!! the titans played well and were a good bunch of guys. good luck 2 them this season!!!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's too bad we didn't get a game against you Hector, or Totti for that matter, just to show you what I'm talking about. Although all those headers in summer league may have made me forget how great this div is, and the talent is waayyyy better than I remember. Well I guess I'll find out next weekend, if we ever get a schedule.

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
good game kh!!!!!!!!!! we lost 4-2 but i thought we played better then you guys, we just had no finish 2nite!!!! good luck to you in div 2 this season!

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought it was 5-2??? love the offside Ziggy gave me, man he needs glasses, great guy but He couldn't have been more wrong, the little guy on your backline told me I was onside, oh well I would have missed anyway, you guys have improved since the summer, three of your back four are giants, Raul you burned me twice, thanks for that, Poco you guys will do fine in Div3. The Phoenix guys did alright for not knowing anyone, but it would have been nice to have three of our best players there, just to get used to the new guys, five Rams missing total, Poco gave us a game, good luck in Div3 see you guys in the summer. Cheers Totti.

Shonkey

Sep 3, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
KH you played good Saturday night, for a fat lazy cnut. Poco had 50% of the play, but couldn't hit a cow in the arse with a shovel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0