Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter September 2010

coyotes 6 - 3 delta 91s ....we started off the game with a free kick from about 25-30 yds out, their keeps puts his hands above his head to catch the ball n it slips right through. after that they got one back off a pk and then another one before the half. we came out of half time flying and scored 2 goals within 15 to go up by one. they come back and score a nice goal off a corner to tie it up and then we just scored 3 goals unanswered to seal it off. ffs, even i scored. too bad i wont be there next week :rolleyes:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Can't wait to break Lee's ankle on Saturday night ya cnut Miners vs Phoenix

PK Howler

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

dont underestimate the nationals , very frustrating to play against , there are well coached and very fit , we went up 1 0 in the 1st after a bit of a scramble from a corner then in the second they scored a headed goal from a nice play , we scored from a set play which was nicely chiped in from jawzlin and taped over the goaly from mike17. they got a pk which our goaly saved but they smashed in the rebound , I managed to sneak in the winner in the 85th from a nice pass from mike17. I underestimated this team , they are going to win a few more games than expected this year . they will only get better .

Thanks for the tip, Lee. LUFC Wolves played the Nationals last night @ Rotary Turf and while the score was 5-1 for us the Nationals never quit working. Very young team for the most part with some good players. Their goal was a great top corner shot that would look good in any division.The coach of the team has been coaching for 30 years. Once they get things sorted a bit at the back they will give any team some trouble.:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Lee you little welsh Cnut I owe you for what happened in Halifax lol

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Great game last night Lee I thought the donair pizza after was better though

Jawzlin

Nov 1, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Lee, did you ack hector if his team jacked one of our balls yet?

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

so the phoenix v miners local derby ended in a tie , they went up maybe 10 mins in with a belting free kick , although i will stick up for my keeper as the sun was directly in his eyes , they played well but didnt make many chances untill one of there forwards pressuerd out D into scoring a belting own goal , wish i could score like that , about two mins before the half i pressured the goaly and was draged way out but i dont know how i did it but somehow put it in the net . we started playing better in the 2nd with a few more chances but could not finish , so dam it , i had to step up again , my left D played it right to my feet (as requested at halftime,the less running the better) and a little chip curler into the corner . kevin hector could have won the game but hesitated on his shot whitch was then blocked by my D . fair result .

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

so the phoenix v miners local derby ended in a tie , they went up maybe 10 mins in with a belting free kick , although i will stick up for my keeper as the sun was directly in his eyes , they played well but didnt make many chances untill one of there forwards pressuerd out D into scoring a belting own goal , wish i could score like that , about two mins before the half i pressured the goaly and was draged way out but i dont know how i did it but somehow put it in the net . we started playing better in the 2nd with a few more chances but could not finish , so dam it , i had to step up again , my left D played it right to my feet (as requested at halftime,the less running the better) and a little chip curler into the corner . kevin hector could have won the game but hesitated on his shot whitch was then blocked by my D . fair result .

Yes - last kick of the game. Kevin Hector found himself with a clear run on goal down the left hand side of the box. He chose to cut inside onto his right foot and was closed down by the Phoenix defender. Should of had a pop with his left foot. Maybe just maybe he could have scored a glorious match winner. But it was not to be.

I was screaming at him from the sideline to shoot.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yeah I would have loved to have scored that goal. oh well. I just need to get into shape, all those donair pizza's we lived off in Halifax for that week Lee is killing me lol

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Lee & Kevin

why dont you guy's play on the same team? Or do you? LOL

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Lee & Kevin

why dont you guy's play on the same team? Or do you? LOL

Lee would not take Hector on his team ! He had to go grovelling to The Miners instead. They give him 15 minutes playing time every week !

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Lee would not take Hector on his team ! He had to go grovelling to The Miners instead. They give him 15 minutes playing time every week !
he he he , too funny , i did offer him a spot this year , i needed a water boy but he refused the job . to be fair to him he played a safe game the other night , received the ball and released it fast , kept the miners game flowing .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0