Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter September 2010

I'm still finding it hard to believe thet KH was "RUNNING" down the left side.

Guess we won't be seeing you this year Kh unless it's in the cup.
Good luck on the season

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

guess im the only guy that comes on this thread . phoenix 5 titans 2 , both teams missing players , titans called up the maximum and lost there goaly in the 1st 5 mins . they had more guys than us but none of there regulars , 2nd league game in and they are struggling to get 7 players out , get a fukcin grip you lazy twats , if you comit to a team then make an effort or just fcuk off , i got some close buddys on the titans and i felt sorry for them coming out to get a shytkicking while the lazy cnuts dont show . we could have had 10 goals but didnt finish but this game is not a fair representation of the titans . storm if i were you id sign a bunch more guys and if the others show up , bench the fcukers , and when they bitch tell your predicument . ps im thankfull for the points .

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

coyotes 'B' 3 - 0 guildford lions.....they had a hard time generating chances, we had a hard time finishing chances.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

BC United 'B' 1 Vault FC 1

Vault scored early with a nice chip over our keeper. We held them to only a few chances in the first half. The second half we took over and started passing the ball up the sides better. We eventually got the ball up to our striker, he touches the ball down to his left and stikes it and the ball brushed of their defender and up into the top left corner.

I'm happy to get a point from a good Vault team, mind you they were missing C4l.

Furious George

Sep 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

guess im the only guy that comes on this thread . phoenix 5 titans 2 , both teams missing players , titans called up the maximum and lost there goaly in the 1st 5 mins . they had more guys than us but none of there regulars , 2nd league game in and they are struggling to get 7 players out , get a fukcin grip you lazy twats , if you comit to a team then make an effort or just fcuk off , i got some close buddys on the titans and i felt sorry for them coming out to get a shytkicking while the lazy cnuts dont show . we could have had 10 goals but didnt finish but this game is not a fair representation of the titans . storm if i were you id sign a bunch more guys and if the others show up , bench the fcukers , and when they bitch tell your predicument . ps im thankfull for the points .

Holy smokes, do not they not teach grammar in Wales...I got a headache just reading this. Full credit to the Phoenix for the 3 points, definitely a Div. 2 calibre team

Rogue

Aug 20, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

Rogue AC 3 - SP Lions 1...They were faster, fitter and fairly skillful but don't really know how to play the game. Enjoyed playing against them, they had about 50 people there to cheer them on.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Really good result for BC United 'B'. Vault is a really good team. Though C4L has a huge impact on the team with his presence. Definitely a solid result. Looks like Rogue Athletic Club (love that name :) Est.2010 :) ) is going to be a contender, but all of 3B looks tough. Regardless, BC United 'B' will only get stronger. Lot of grit and determination with the BC United 'B' Team. Gonna finish Top 4, if not 1st. 1st is my bet. :)

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sorry Elbowroom and Hamburgler, C4L is in THailand for 3 months living it up on the beaches!!! We are also missing 3 other defenders with me. But we will be back...

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

I know one of the Cloverdale teams has a bunch of former SFC Strikers players on them, not sure if it's the div 2 team or the div 3 team.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

CFC is a very well run team that would have been in div 2 if it wasn't for Vault. They pass the ball very good and have great set plays.
Their keeper is also very good, he could play in any division.

They are usually a bunch of whiners if you can play them close and physical.

Jawzlin

Nov 1, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lions are good, they dropped from div 2, I remember playing them last year, they tied alot of teams from what I can remember

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Lions are good, they dropped from div 2, I remember playing them last year, they tied alot of teams from what I can remember

Yeah we already played them. They will be one of the top teams in div 3a. Strong defence, no 2 in midfield is class. And a couple of decent strikers. Will be interesting to see how Phoenix match up with them. Should be quite a game,

farbod

Sep 29, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

I have been to 2/3 of the Lions Games so far, I think their performance has been pretty excellnt. Their defence is strong, Midfield has creativity and Number 9 upfront is always delivering. I think theyre trying to send a message clearly stating they are playin div 1 or div 2 quality football. From what I know, Magpies, Poco Hawks and Lions will top the 3A Division. But the Lions are clearly the dominating factor of the division. It's almost unfair.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have been to 2/3 of the Lions Games so far, I think their performance has been pretty excellnt. Their defence is strong, Midfield has creativity and Number 9 upfront is always delivering. I think theyre trying to send a message clearly stating they are playin div 1 or div 2 quality football. From what I know, Magpies, Poco Hawks and Lions will top the 3A Division. But the Lions are clearly the dominating factor of the division. It's almost unfair.

Div 1 quality I doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0