Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter September 2010

I have been to 2/3 of the Lions Games so far, I think their performance has been pretty excellnt. Their defence is strong, Midfield has creativity and Number 9 upfront is always delivering. I think theyre trying to send a message clearly stating they are playin div 1 or div 2 quality football. From what I know, Magpies, Poco Hawks and Lions will top the 3A Division. But the Lions are clearly the dominating factor of the division. It's almost unfair.

Good grief:rolleyes:

manunited

Sep 18, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

I have been to 2/3 of the Lions Games so far, I think their performance has been pretty excellnt. Their defence is strong, Midfield has creativity and Number 9 upfront is always delivering. I think theyre trying to send a message clearly stating they are playin div 1 or div 2 quality football. From what I know, Magpies, Poco Hawks and Lions will top the 3A Division. But the Lions are clearly the dominating factor of the division. It's almost unfair.

i agree
Lions are definatly going to dominate DIV 3

liverpool08

Sep 8, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Going against what seems like the majority vote, i have seen the lions play and have played against them and they are not that good at all. I haven't seen the Poco Hawks yet so I cant comment on them but I believe the Magpies and the Pheonix will be top of Div3a this year.

And speaking about the lions, lets get real. Div 1 or 2 quality football? please. If i were to compare them to a team from previous div3 years it would be the New West celtics. Yes there are decent players and they move the ball decently well, but they are not the high praise some of you TTP people are making them out to be. Their back line is not super strong at all. They do have a couple good midfielders but besides that i do not see what is so special about them. While playing them i thought "no wonder they got dropped from div2." Lets keep in mind, they haven't played a top team yet and have had close games in the ones they have played. Poco Express was bottom team last year and is looking for a repeat while the GEU Titans were shocking last year as well, and who knows what is going on with the Renegades. I'll start believing the lions are good when they actually play and beat more than 1 mediocre to good div3 team.

manunited

Sep 18, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

They definatly need to play in VMSL. I don't know why they're playing in Fraser valley

farbod

Sep 29, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

Okay, maybe div 1 was an exageration but they definitely seem like a average div 2 quality team.It is early in the season so I might be jumping the gun. But from what I've seen so far they are a well rounded team. They definiately have a weak coach though.

liverpool08

Sep 8, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

thank you..at least you could admit that they might not be that good. I also might be jumping the gun saying they're too bad but we'll see. I still don't see them winning the league, i say middle of the pack, or top of the middle of the pack. manunited must clearly be high or mentally slow, just like berbatov.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

I remember watching the lions last year and they are an avarage div 2 team , they will be good in div 3 for sure but so will the magpies , they always spoil our party , we(the phoenix) have made big defensive changes this year so i hope it will stop us getting shitekicked by the magpies again , we will see , we are most definatly stronger than last year but if the magpies have the same team they could take it for sure . top three is phoenix magpies lions , whitch order ? not a clue .

Jawzlin

Nov 1, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well it would be nice to get some games played in our division instead P-P our games for this bradner cup

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well if you would win some games then you'd be playing this weekend. Just saying.

Jawzlin

Nov 1, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

we are playing this weekend, were playing TWU Titans div 1, should be a good game. All im saying is that our team is concentrated on the league games, not worried about this cup

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Why did you guys enter then? And it's not like you don't get to play those league games later on, in fact you may even be better prepared.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

yeah. 4 weeks in to the season and we have plaed 1 freaking game. this is going to be a busy spring with make ups.

farbod

Sep 29, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

update on lions this weekend. 5-0 demolishing of the poco hawks. theyre really picking the pace up now. will be interesting to see how the season ends out.

Jawzlin

Nov 1, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
You were right Danny boy, we came out to play a div one team with no subs and lost 6 0, I heard you guys did well

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

I figured signing 18 guys was good enough , this weekend was 1 stag , 2 injured , 1 at a funural , 1 in calgary working , 1 in barbados and another was missing in action , I don`t know , one of those things I guess . Unless they were lying because they were too shyt scared to face a top div 1 team .

stinsons awesome

Sep 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

vault 1 - 0 storm. not much to say, dominated the first half but didn't do well enough to finish. 2nd half scored and it proved to be enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0