Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter September 2010

BC United 2 Guilford 1

They scored an early goal because our winger was playing goalie. Our starting keeper couldn't find his wallet and had to go back home for his passport. ( when are the ID cards going to ready?:confused:.....I'm too scared to ask Cloughie )

We scored just after the half to tie it up and then in the 75th min. mark our Mexican defender ( 1st game ) vollies the ball across the net with his outside boot, top corner. goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal:wa:

I think I might have half my team next weekend ....8pm turkey/ Sunday game.

liverpool08

Sep 8, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

hey lee, are you going to have enough players for the game against the renegades this saturday?

liverpool08

Sep 8, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

yea , i got myself injured and 2 others not availble , no big deal . you guys?? and did you guys stick together from last year

we'll have enough....how many i don't know but at least 2-3 subs probably. We did kind of stick together from last year. Its pretty frusturating though because we added 3-4 new players that are better than the 3-4 players we cut but so far it has been a frusturating start to the year, maybe we're not gelling, who knows =P you got the same team??

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Lee Wiltshire Phoenix Manger and I are going to spy on the The Nationals vs POCO Hawks tonight at SRT. Makes sense - we play both teams in the weeks ahead. We will let our two boys (8 and 9 years old) run riot on the touchline. They once caused a game to be stopped by wrestling with each other on the sidelines, and rolling onto the pitch. Hector was there at the time.

Jawzlin

Nov 1, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

I think ill meet you guys up, if it doesnt rain too hard

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

we'll have enough....how many i don't know but at least 2-3 subs probably. We did kind of stick together from last year. Its pretty frusturating though because we added 3-4 new players that are better than the 3-4 players we cut but so far it has been a frusturating start to the year, maybe we're not gelling, who knows =P you got the same team??
I picked up 3 or 4 much needed improvments , couple from inter , one from the pumas and a solid guy at the back from port moody , I have yet to get a full squad out though .

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter September & October 2010

2-0 to the nationals over poco hawks , i would like to say the nationals are good but the hawks were realy bad , they have some potential on there team but what i seen last night was dredfull , I think alot of these guys have never played before , maybe there best team were missing .

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

phoenix 2 north coq 3 , i cant really be diserpointed with this result , ihad 1 sub and no goaly , poor guy I put in net fcuked up at least twice to give them goals , not his fault , it was all my fault , he didnt know the rules ,i didnt explain to him , it was a last minute thing . anyways , that aside we had some good chanses and lots of posetion in the 2nd half . came back from 2 0 down . what I didnt like was some of the north coquitlam guys complained to the ref because I walked around to have a word with the young lad in our goal , he fcuked up big time and i wanted to keep his chin up but no , its div 3 mens , not allowed to do that , THEN they had the cheek to ask us to wait 2 minutes at half so that there late arival could play , fcuk you was my anwer . I have always had respect for this team but not now , what a bunch of wankers , i will be fit and i will make sure i have my full squad out next time we play , and you fcuckers are going down , remember its a recreational sport , not getting paid for it , tossa s .:mad:

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

N.D. Sundowners 2-2 C. Cannons. This game had many sides. we were pressured early on. having not played a game in 4 weeks showed as we were on our heels for the first 10-15 minutes of the game. we pot a cheeky one and all of a sudden we wake up again. started playing better. so we pot another one. Ref gives a penalty for them on a 50-50 ball that there forward got ran over for. 2-1 at the half. second half they came out strong and our lack of game conditioning showed as they controlled most of the half. another 50-50 ball, another bad penalty for us, and they tie it at 2 after our keeper misjudges the ball and doesn't quite steer it over the net for enough to clear it. 50-50 game. we could have been up 4 or 5. they could have scored 4 or 5 in the second. and westcoast missing the shocking sitter from the left side of the net. it was justice anyway, as you were off. on to next week, we hope. please soccer gods, let us have a game.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yea not only is my right foot not doing it for me, my left is even worse. What little skill I used to have is long gone and I guess there are reasons why I am playing in div.3. Was a good game except for the downpour. We can only get better slowly starting to gel but will take more time.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

coyotes 3 - 3 fraser valley athletic .....was an even game considering we didn't have our starting keep, the guy that played definitely played great! they have a couple of guys that can shoot but nothing really special about them, was a good game, had i finished the one chance i had near the end we could have won, wasn't to be today. on to next weeks game.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Late Sunday- BC United 1 SP Lions 2

They scored the opener with a phantom call in the 18. PK to the inside left. We tied it up in the 80th with a dirty goal. The lions came right back pushing the ball through the center untill our keeper comes out and takes the striker out ( no ball ). Lions with another pk, to the left again to finish the game off.

The SP Lions have probably the biggest fan base in the league. They had at least 100-150 people out with drums and chants. This is Div 3 ffs but it felt like we were playing at stadium.

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

The SP Lions have probably the biggest fan base in the league. They had at least 100-150 people out with drums and chants. This is Div 3 ffs but it felt like we were playing at stadium.

Haha that's awesome, any vuvuzela's??? :D

Too bad about the 2 PK's :(

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Any Chicks that were hot like Bea?

R U O.K.?

Is your euphoric state a direct result of seeing the leafs tied for second in the east?

This is as rare a a big foot sighting. You must take a picture on your camera phone for proof and tell this story to your grand kids in 50 years.:bronco::bronco::bronco::bronco:

stinsons awesome

Sep 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

vault fc 1 - cloverdale fc 5
after this post I'm just going to forget this event ever happened.
5 minutes in they get a bs pk call and score. rest of the half scoreless. we had a few chances but didn't finish any.
2nd half we're still doing nothing. looking vulnerable while not being able to hold onto the ball for more than about 2 passes....they cross in a free kick from ten yards passed half i head clear at the top of the 18 but they get it back and they pass it off to a guy maybe 7 yards above the box and instead of closing him down 3 of us stare and give him enough space to slam it bottom corner of the net. After that the gates opened for 3 lame longball goals, and one of our boys chips their keep to stop this game from being as embarrassing as can be.
Hopefully we have that out of our system now and we can go back to one goal games like footy should be

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

vault fc 1 - cloverdale fc 5
after this post I'm just going to forget this event ever happened.
5 minutes in they get a bs pk call and score. rest of the half scoreless. we had a few chances but didn't finish any.
2nd half we're still doing nothing. looking vulnerable while not being able to hold onto the ball for more than about 2 passes....they cross in a free kick from ten yards passed half i head clear at the top of the 18 but they get it back and they pass it off to a guy maybe 7 yards above the box and instead of closing him down 3 of us stare and give him enough space to slam it bottom corner of the net. After that the gates opened for 3 lame longball goals, and one of our boys chips their keep to stop this game from being as embarrassing as can be.
Hopefully we have that out of our system now and we can go back to one goal games like footy should be

Shocking result as Vault is a much better team and Cloverdale is overrated for sure!

stinsons awesome

Sep 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

thanks. gotta give credit to them for the win but the score is about as flattering for a team as it gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0