Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

manunited

Sep 18, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter September & October 2010

I agree with you. North Coquitlam Guys are buncha wankers. We played with them in the beginning of the year and beat them 3-2 . they are like buncha girls...all they do is naaaggg during the game and make nonsense comments to the ref.

grow up and play soccer, girls

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

I agree with you. North Coquitlam Guys are buncha wankers. We played with them in the beginning of the year and beat them 3-2 . they are like buncha girls...all they do is naaaggg during the game and make nonsense comments to the ref.

tell me about it , im telling you , i gonna fcukin av them , if we lose that game fine but i gonna brake some fckin ankles , give em something to fcuking wine about . ps love the name

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well I am about to set of on the journey over to Charles Best to play North Coquitlam. Will let you know my opinion on this team tomorrow.

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

North Coqu Renegades 1 GEU Titans 1. At last a point for my team. Good game played in a good spirit by both teams (except a couple of the Coqu players who were constantly late on tackles). I didn't here any comments to the ref. What did Phoenix do to upset this team ?

liverpool08

Sep 8, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

North Coqu Renegades 1 GEU Titans 1. At last a point for my team. Good game played in a good spirit by both teams (except a couple of the Coqu players who were constantly late on tackles). I didn't here any comments to the ref. What did Phoenix do to upset this team ?

i agree, good game in good spirits. By the way Storm, number 11 on your team is a ridiculously nice guy, probably part of the reason why the game stayed decently calm. I'm looking forward to playing you guys again...hopefully with a younger ref this time! thanks for a game without some bullshit like some other div3 games.

jonny

Feb 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Port Moody Magpies 6 - 0 GEU Nationals

Nationals are a better team than the score reflects, they have some good skill and lots of speed up front. We managed to get to them early on the counter and took alot of wind out of the team as they carried all
the play for the first 15. Could do some good in this div if they can hold play together for the full 90.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

N.D. Sundowners 1-2 Lufc Rangers. we played 5 minutes as a team and scored early. then we decided to not play together and let a very beatable team stick around and eventualy win. on to bradner and the frozen tundra that is the valley at 10 am.

on a side note, right after our game was cannons vs the 91's i believe. with cannons winning 2-1 with 10 men. for a young team, the 91's, or royals, whichever it was, subbed every 6 minutes. time to hit the training pitch lads.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

bradner 0 - 1 coyotes 'B'....very beatable team in the redshirts, got one talented player in the middle with green boots. wasnt a pretty game on that field in bradner, baseball diamond in the corner .....next week back to 4pm and turf :)

knaacks

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Div.3B - Pique FC over Surrey Strikers 9 - 1 . Surrey must have been missing some key players as they didn't play like a 3rd place team. Speed for the newbies definitely did Surrey in tonight.

stinsons awesome

Sep 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

vault fc 2 - 0 guildford fc
game went well, both teams playing hard but for the most part clean. we def had a horseshoe up our ass at a couple of points in which they should have put away a couple sitters. we finally found the back of the net twice in the last ten minutes or so. Hopefully we can clean up on our mistakes but for the most part happy with the game.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Watched the end of your game(sundowners and rangers) was a close one. Your keeper made some wicked saves on their second goal but just couldn't keep it out of the net. We(cannons) won 2-1 over the 91's. They are young but not too good. We pretty much dominated the whole second half and should have been more like 4-1. We went down a man and it made us work harder. I spent the second half on the sideline with a nasty cough. I can see this division been a close one with the 2 deep in the valley teams getting some wins or loses with travel issues.

As for Bradner, their field is totally pathetic. It should not be playable any weekend of the year. 10 am in butt-**** nowhere on a kiddies field is horrible. Pinewood was nice today with the sun. But enjoy turf a lot more.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

bradner 0 - 1 coyotes 'B'....very beatable team in the redshirts, got one talented player in the middle with green boots. wasnt a pretty game on that field in bradner, baseball diamond in the corner .....next week back to 4pm and turf :)

That team is not as good as their record shows. We played them with 11 and a sub who couldn't play till half. Going all the way out there for 10am is stupid. They have an older back line that will have trouble on a bigger turf field against some of the teams.

geezer

Aug 9, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Div.3B - Pique FC over Surrey Strikers 9 - 1 . Surrey must have been missing some key players as they didn't play like a 3rd place team. Speed for the newbies definitely did Surrey in tonight.

Can't help it but any team losing by that much has key players????!!!!

geezer

Aug 9, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

That team is not as good as their record shows. We played them with 11 and a sub who couldn't play till half. Going all the way out there for 10am is stupid. They have an older back line that will have trouble on a bigger turf field against some of the teams.

All the way out their how do we find these whiners, ?. I've lived in areas where you'd killed to have 22 to play every week, you play get there or go home...?!!

bc rummy

Dec 8, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

So you played with with 11 and a sub who couldn't play till half. What was the score? You should be more worried about not being able to find enough guys to feild a team.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

bradner 0 - 1 coyotes 'B'....very beatable team in the redshirts :)

I believe he said you lost 1-0..... Your field ( not feild ) sucks, it may be the worst in the Fraser Valley. Driving out to Bradner isn't too bad at 10 am but when you get to that field you start to wonder why you even made the trip.

A baseball diamond ffs.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0