Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter September & October 2010

what are your field fees for that field?Or are you Groundskeeper Willy for that school? because that field is shite and you need to graduate to the big boy fields. Broke ass.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

as i recall 2 years ago before bradner was promoted the last game of the year was agains't bradner at there park. we waited until 11am to start but the field was still frozen solid. there has to be a better option for your team. i cna't imagine it's bradners preferred field to play on. wow, playing on gravel. haven't done thats since i was 10. we won't be interupting the baseball game will we?

bradnerblues17

Sep 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

what are your field fees for that field?Or are you Groundskeeper Willy for that school? because that field is shite and you need to graduate to the big boy fields. Broke ass.

haha! the all mighty cloverdale cannons! 5 games played, 1 win! Love to watch you guys scream and harp at your teammates all game long, looks like you guys have tons of fun out there!

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

haha! the all mighty cloverdale cannons! 5 games played, 1 win! Love to watch you guys scream and harp at your teammates all game long, looks like you guys have tons of fun out there!

You would. Get a new field you broke ass bitch.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

North Coqu Renegades 1 GEU Titans 1. At last a point for my team. Good game played in a good spirit by both teams (except a couple of the Coqu players who were constantly late on tackles). I didn't here any comments to the ref. What did Phoenix do to upset this team ?
its not what we did to upset them , its what they did to upset us , like i say before , i think its wrong the guys take div 3 mens so serious , i went to talk to the young guy who was having a nightmare in goal and they complained to the ref , even the ref thought it was silly of them but he had to do something i guess , WHATS YOUR TAKE ON IT LIVERPOOL08

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

its not what we did to upset them , its what they did to upset us , like i say before , i think its wrong the guys take div 3 mens so serious , i went to talk to the young guy who was having a nightmare in goal and they complained to the ref , even the ref thought it was silly of them but he had to do something i guess , WHATS YOUR TAKE ON IT LIVERPOOL08
Is there really a rule that says a coach cannot walk around to the goal to talk to his goalkeeper ? Not like there is a techical area the coaches have to stay inside like The Premiership.

liverpool08

Sep 8, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

my take...is that your right and wrong.

Your right as in people shouldn't take div 3 so seriously. However, ONLY 1-2, not ALL of our players, said something. If you would like my side of the story. I saw you behind the net and didn't say anything. I figured "shite...i feel bad that they dont have a real keeper...at least their guy is trying to help him." moments later..one of our players who is a complete whiner and major pre-madonna, told the ref. As he was telling the ref i told my player, AND the ref to leave it alone because (1) its Div 3 and (2) you weren't harming anyone. however we all know that the particular ref is a stubborn, retarded moron and he did as he pleased. So dont be quick to blame the whole team as we have taken care of it since with the players in question.

Your wrong as in blaming (1) the whole team and (2) taking div 3 so seriously yourself and worrying about it. I understand your frustration and yes it was stupid of our pre-madonna to say something but shite happens. Hopefully it won't happen again because its a bitch move for any player on any team to make. Let me reiterate though, 1-2 guys....out of 20. maybe we can move on from this incidence and get back to having fun playing soccer.

Moving on..i have no idea what is wrong with our team this year. We have better players than last year yet are doing worse. Hopefully we will come together soon beceause it has been a super frustrating start to the season.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

my take...is that your right and wrong.

Your right as in people shouldn't take div 3 so seriously. However, ONLY 1-2, not ALL of our players, said something. If you would like my side of the story. I saw you behind the net and didn't say anything. I figured "shite...i feel bad that they dont have a real keeper...at least their guy is trying to help him." moments later..one of our players who is a complete whiner and major pre-madonna, told the ref. As he was telling the ref i told my player, AND the ref to leave it alone because (1) its Div 3 and (2) you weren't harming anyone. however we all know that the particular ref is a stubborn, retarded moron and he did as he pleased. So dont be quick to blame the whole team as we have taken care of it since with the players in question.

Your wrong as in blaming (1) the whole team and (2) taking div 3 so seriously yourself and worrying about it. I understand your frustration and yes it was stupid of our pre-madonna to say something but shite happens. Hopefully it won't happen again because its a bitch move for any player on any team to make. Let me reiterate though, 1-2 guys....out of 20. maybe we can move on from this incidence and get back to having fun playing soccer.

Moving on..i have no idea what is wrong with our team this year. We have better players than last year yet are doing worse. Hopefully we will come together soon beceause it has been a super frustrating start to the season.
Cheers buddy , theres always one or two pricks on a team . last year you guys spanked us 4-1 . and it could have been alot more , but in our game you guys didnt seem as fast , i remember thinking to myself last year it was your speed that killed us , you guys got around the outside with ease , and your goal scoring chances have just vanished , you had 3 goal against us last week but they weren`t real chances (well 2 of them) , if i had a keeper then im sure we would have won , I dont know , maybe work on them attacking wings , thats what killed us when we played you last year , you did not utilize your speed .

liverpool08

Sep 8, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Is there really a rule that says a coach cannot walk around to the goal to talk to his goalkeeper ? Not like there is a techical area the coaches have to stay inside like The Premiership.

Storm, there is in fact a fifa rule (that is in effect for all the leagues in BC and Canada) that says something along the lines of no one can be behind the goal area, be it other players or coaches from both teams. But still, for the ref to actually enforce that in div 3 soccer is absolutely mind boggling. i personally dont see a problem with it and was astounded my player, and the ref bothered to waste enough time to take care of the matter.

liverpool08

Sep 8, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Cheers buddy , theres always one or two pricks on a team . last year you guys spanked us 4-1 . and it could have been alot more , but in our game you guys didnt seem as fast , i remember thinking to myself last year it was your speed that killed us , you guys got around the outside with ease , and your goal scoring chances have just vanished , you had 3 goal against us last week but they weren`t real chances (well 2 of them) , if i had a keeper then im sure we would have won , I dont know , maybe work on them attacking wings , thats what killed us when we played you last year , you did not utilize your speed .

thats our league i guess. I wasn't at the game we won 4-1 last year and was shocked when i heard we did win. And our 3 goals in our game this year were, to be a honest, a joke and once in a lifetime goals that rarely ever happen. We did use the wings better last year and thats a good point...thanks for the tip. We'll try working on that again. It seems like people think they can do it all themselves and forget about team play which is difficult to play with. oh well...still early in the season-ish. we'll see you again soon. cheers lee

bradnerblues17

Sep 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

That was the Pylons dog ****er.

You guys mise well be pylons out there!

But seriously, bradner loves our field. It's close to home for us hillbillies, and an awesome clubhouse to enjoy a beer or two.

We used to have two baseball diamonds on it until this year! Consider yourself lucky!

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Just so you know Elbow room West Coast didn"t say they beat us 1 Nil that was Jimmy Jones. The cyotes beat us 1 Nil, as for west coast he"s just bitter because we beat them 3 - 1. As for water break we played them twice two seasons ago once at our park once on their beloved turf and beat them 4 Nil both times. I"m pretty sure its not the park that makes them shitty teams!!!

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Thx Red... I know, I quoted Jimmy in my post. Your field isn't the reason teams loose but it pissing on it make's the baseball diamond go away......we will piss:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0