Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter September & October 2010

Just so you know Elbow room West Coast didn"t say they beat us 1 Nil that was Jimmy Jones. The cyotes beat us 1 Nil, as for west coast he"s just bitter because we beat them 3 - 1. As for water break we played them twice two seasons ago once at our park once on their beloved turf and beat them 4 Nil both times. I"m pretty sure its not the park that makes them shitty teams!!!

Actually, we beat you guys 4-1 at our park, 1 of your only loses that season, and the game at your park was called because it was last game of the season, we had 10 guys, the field was frozen, and the standings were set. remember not to beat us to bad tommorrow, oh holy bradner.

PIQUE

Oct 23, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

Pique fc vs guildford fc
guildford won 2-1. game was garbage. Both not sure if guildford always plays the way that they were but both teams were playing some of the worst long ball I've ever seen. Horrible game to play and watch. Sorry to the fans.

PIQUE

Oct 23, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

Pique fc vs Surrey Strikers.
Pique fc won 9-1. after taking an early 4-0 lead, Pique sat most of their starting roster for the rest of the game. Strikers didn't have any subs and must have been missing some key strikers and mids.... They showed a few flashes of good plays. If they had those players you can see how they can score easily, but after easily beating their defence and goalie its easy to see why they get so many against as well.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sorry WaterBreak my mistake it was the Heat not the Sundowners. See you tomorrow.

Jawzlin

Nov 1, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pheonix 2 magpies 1, solid game, magpies are a solid team and owned the second half, unlucky calls from the ref for both sides, solid D for my side, glad we hung on for the win, it helps to have a full team out for once too

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Pheonix 2 magpies 1, solid game, magpies are a solid team and owned the second half, unlucky calls from the ref for both sides, solid D for my side, glad we hung on for the win, it helps to have a full team out for once too
fcuker you beat me to it , im happy with the guys and with this result however , I am not suprised with the result , as soon as i seen the team i had out tonight i figured we would get a result , a tie or win i was confident we would get , now , if i can get all the guys out for the rest of the season then we should have no problems for the remainder of the games . 3 new defensive signings sure made a difference from the two 5-0 thrashing we received from the Port Moody magpies last year . PS I felt sorry for the ref , I think that was his 1st ever game , ever .

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Cannons 4-0 Guilford FC Lions

We dominate the game from start to finish, they showed up in their matching track suits and we had 8 guys till about 5 mins before game time when we got our full 11. We came out hard and they couldn't handle it. Their keeper took our player down on a breakaway and got red carded and we finished the pk. Second half we dominate with me getting the monkey off my back and scoring one to make it 2-0. Then we should have had about 5-6 more but only finished 2 of them. This team looks nice too bad they are not very good. Good to see undisputed26 found another team He played well.

On to next week out in abby at 215pm after a heavy night of drinking at a hallowe'en party.

liverpool08

Sep 8, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

haha, why does that surprise you? To be honest...I'm surprised Poco Express is as high up in the standings as they are. They have improved a little bit from last year but it was not a hard win by any means.

by the way, all of our goals came off of wing play...thanks for your tip

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Bradner 2-2 N.D. Sundowners. Bradner was 7 minutes away from losing at the end. good game for us, even with the tie. we absolutly dominated the first 20, some better finishing and we could have been up 3 or 4. game settled abit after that with both teams having there turn to move the ball. they got a goal mouth scramble goal towards the end. we leveled quickly. 2nd half we started slow, but scored again. then once again conditioning took over and we simply ran out of gas and hung back the last 15 minutes. Shocking straight red to our player who was fouled by the keeper on a break away and gets no call even though the ball is 15 yards away and there keeper throws and arm out and bumps our player. it was a foul, i don't care what anyone says. he's last man back, he's not playing the ball and we all saw the arm go out. it's a foul. our player decides to tell the ref in great detail what he thinks of him and gets a red for his constructive critisim. Bradner levels towards the end with there forward jumping almost to the moon for a header. nicely taken. good game for both teams, we held are heads up. on to next week.

P.S. Your field is shyte. that was a disaster. it was compacted by half and a mud bowl by full time. i don't mind mucking it up the odd time, but seriously bradner, your field is terrible. and small. it's a 70 by 60 cow patty. anyways, good game. even if we are all taking part of the field home with us.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Bradner 2-2 N.D. Sundowners. Bradner was 7 minutes away from losing at the end. good game for us, even with the tie. we absolutly dominated the first 20, some better finishing and we could have been up 3 or 4. game settled abit after that with both teams having there turn to move the ball. they got a goal mouth scramble goal towards the end. we leveled quickly. 2nd half we started slow, but scored again. then once again conditioning took over and we simply ran out of gas and hung back the last 15 minutes. Shocking straight red to our player who was fouled by the keeper on a break away and gets no call even though the ball is 15 yards away and there keeper throws and arm out and bumps our player. it was a foul, i don't care what anyone says. he's last man back, he's not playing the ball and we all saw the arm go out. it's a foul. our player decides to tell the ref in great detail what he thinks of him and gets a red for his constructive critisim. Bradner levels towards the end with there forward jumping almost to the moon for a header. nicely taken. good game for both teams, we held are heads up. on to next week.

P.S. Your field is shyte. that was a disaster. it was compacted by half and a mud bowl by full time. i don't mind mucking it up the odd time, but seriously bradner, your field is terrible. and small. it's a 70 by 60 cow patty. anyways, good game. even if we are all taking part of the field home with us.

You can't hate on their field, it makes them cry. It a u-8 sized field with tiny nets.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

I'm pretty sure the only time we'd cry is if we lost to a team that WestCoast plays for. Still bitter EH

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

haha, why does that surprise you? To be honest...I'm surprised Poco Express is as high up in the standings as they are. They have improved a little bit from last year but it was not a hard win by any means.

by the way, all of our goals came off of wing play...thanks for your tip
I read it wrong , I thought you lost 3-0 lol , nice work .

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

...Good to see undisputed26 found another team He played well.....

why is it good to see him on another team? he always plays well, he always did with us, just dont know why you would say something like that ????:confused:...

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

coyotes 4 - 1 lufc sporting .....we dominated the game, from what i saw they had only 1-2 chances with their only goal coming off a terrible non call by the ref....they are a very classy bunch, look forward to the rematch....on to the sundowners next week.....looking forward to the 10am kick off, cant wait...:rolleyes:

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Cloverdale FC 2 BC United 0

Cloverdale took an early lead with a mistake from our spare keeper, 7' high chip right through his hands. We fought back and passed the ball around good but couldn't finish our chances. They scored their 2nd in the 85th to put it home.

Good clean game from both sides and the ref kept the game going.

Watched the some of the Storm/SP lions game and left when they were tied at 1-1. Storm looked good and hammered the lions every chance the could. Storm were also winning 100% of the headers through the center.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

why is it good to see him on another team? he always plays well, he always did with us, just dont know why you would say something like that ????:confused:...

Because he was looking to leave your team and contacted me a few years ago. He does play well, that why I said it jimmy. I can say what I want and when I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0