Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

knaacks

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter September & October 2010

Div.3 B - Great party atmosphere at Cloverdale tonight. All the fireworks in the park and the Lions brought the fans as well. Drums at the bench , chants on the sidelines and hooka pipes behind the fence, made for a fun night. There was even a soccer game as the Pique FC young guns held the SP Lions to a nil - nil draw. The 18 year old keeper for Pique stood on his head all game to deny the fast breaks and fancy moves that had the Lions in fits all night. Well done to both teams !! Fantastic play both ways and a well deserved draw.

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

looking forward to it , if i can get a full team out , commitment is a big issue for me this year. good turn out=fun hard game like we had with the magpies , bad turn out= shyt game like against the renagades .

Have now played against all 3 of the top teams in Div 3A. Lions, Phoenix, Magpies. I have to say they are very very close in terms of who is the best team. its going to be very tight at the top between these 3 teams.

If I had to rank them i would say.
1. Lions
2.Phoenix
3. Magpies

But it is so close. All 3 are top teams.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Thanks Storm I can sleep better now on a side note the Miners have sign a couple more players we should have ten to a game now

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Cannons 1-2 LUFC Sporting

Had 10 men till half they scored 2 in the first half and we had 11 men in the second and dominated the half but could only finish one.
It's tough losing a game because of being a man down for a half.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

sorry magpies , we fcuked up , lions got two quick goals on us , then we played hard and had a bunch of chances , managed to get it to 2 - 1 and we were pushing ,I honestly beleived we were gonna tie it up but i had to get the subs on , they paid up so they gotta play , our goaly made a huge blunder with about 5 to go witch kinda deflated us . I dont think we were out played , just one of those thongs . `

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

sorry magpies , we fcuked up , lions got two quick goals on us , then we played hard and had a bunch of chances , managed to get it to 2 - 1 and we were pushing ,I honestly beleived we were gonna tie it up but i had to get the subs on , they paid up so they gotta play , our goaly made a huge blunder with about 5 to go witch kinda deflated us . I dont think we were out played , just one of those thongs . `
lol , things not thongs

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

91's 1-0 Sundowners.

First, we dominated the game and even had a pk in the last 20. which we missed. they had 1 sniff at goal, and 1 goal. we hit 6 posts and had numerous other chances go beggin. it was a good effort for us, we just can't finnish in the final 3rd. saw the coyotes and royals game afterwards, game was called at about the 65th minute because the ref is a pansy.

Second, and more importantly. we didn't want to play this game in the first place. alot of us new JF and grew up playing soccer with him or his brothers. our hearts go out to gord , alice, russ and mike. Goodbye little framponi....You will be missed. The pitch just won't be the same.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

91's 1-0 Sundowners.

First, we dominated the game and even had a pk in the last 20. which we missed. they had 1 sniff at goal, and 1 goal. we hit 6 posts and had numerous other chances go beggin. it was a good effort for us, we just can't finnish in the final 3rd. saw the coyotes and royals game afterwards, game was called at about the 65th minute because the ref is a pansy.

Second, and more importantly. we didn't want to play this game in the first place. alot of us new JF and grew up playing soccer with him or his brothers. our hearts go out to gord , alice, russ and mike. Goodbye little framponi....You will be missed. The pitch just won't be the same.

Too young. i heard after the game we were supposed to have a minute of silence before the start of the game but our dumb ass ref didn't do it. Was the ref that called the game the older guy that lips players off? Pretty terrible reffing going on in our division. We have the league telling them to watch out for us, why? Tough luck not getting a win but it will come hope just not against us.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

The ref was a the middle aged guy with the bowl hair cut and likes to talk to players alot. he never look's players in the eye when yelling at them. he's like 5-6, skinny. but run's alot and keeps up witht he play. he also has a windowless van. he was telling both teams to stop helping me all game. other than the whinny stuff, he took no shyte from players but was pretty even. 1 of the coyotes recieved a yellow and took a step a the ref and the ref drew the red and said thats it, games over. grabbed his stuff and split.
As for my team. when we finally score, it will come in bunches. we are in everygame if not dominated alot of the play. we just can't score. 6 games, 10 goals allowed says we are good defencively. it's a long season.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

heard our div 3 team's game was abandoned because the ref was scared? like seriously wtf is he scared for, no one on our team is stupid enough to do anything to a match official specially threaten him.....i wasnt there but i could take waterbreaks word for it and say he was a pansy. 3 points that we should get if we get to play the last 25 mins

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

heard our div 3 team's game was abandoned because the ref was scared? like seriously wtf is he scared for, no one on our team is stupid enough to do anything to a match official specially threaten him.....i wasnt there but i could take waterbreaks word for it and say he was a pansy. 3 points that we should get if we get to play the last 25 mins

The league will probably give you the lose. Knowing the decisions the league makes they will take anything the ref says.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Jimmy, he gave # 10 the yellow, and he did take a sudden step at the ref, easy to see it a number of ways. ref took it the wrong way and produced the red and then walked off. no explanation. he even gave your goalie a yellow for asking to clarify what was going on. You should despute that yellow. your goalie did nothing wrong. to bad he called it though, was a cracker of a game with the silver u-17 from delta giving the coyotes a good run. on a side note, what the hell is with all these young teams being whinny cnuts oon the field? this is mens league, play like it. this isn't youth soccer anymore boys. sack up or go home.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

#13 for the Port Moody Lions is the fastest player I've ever seen. the guy was unreal fast, made the Phoenix rightback look like a Pylon and he's one of the faster defenders the Phoenix have.

stinsons awesome

Sep 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

vault FC 3 - 0 pique .... don't know where to start since even the score i put down might be wrong according to fraser valley.... anyway ummm controlled the game through and through. Good guys though, kept fighting and kept it clean, cept one of our mids got a knee to the head. gonna assume not at all intended. So alls well that ends well and thanks to the lions for gettin the three points from cloverdale. I think sp are def gonna prove to be a much stronger team this time around as opposed to our first meeting.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D3] Results & Banter November & December 2010

looks like we were given a point (0-0 tie) for our game that was abandoned in the ~65th ? i think we could have beaten this team and should somehow replay the last bit of the game or make the second round replay a 6 pointer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0