Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Next year I don't think there will be any teams moving up to Div 2, with the new alignment the bottom teams from Div2 will move down and teams like yours will be in the new DIV 4, have fun with that.

If your right about no teams moving up then you will also be apart of div 4, as div 3 will become div 4. P.s I call my own nice goals crackers, I'm pretty sure everyone knows when they hit one.
Round 4 westcoast vs bradner bunch begin...

Matthew

Jan 7, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D3] Results & Banter November & December 2010

I'd like a rematch with a full squad, but like Duffy said new team, new players, no practice times, no commitment. Hard to get things rolling and win some games. I believe our div is pretty close in competition and I think anyone in our div could take it on a good week. Lots of close competition from what I've seen so far. I'd like to play the yotes though, havnt had a chance yet with this new team.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sundowners are playing for div 4. except for the 6 of us whose kill ourselves every weekend regardless of how much it kills us every monday. fabricating is not easy when you can't bend at the knee's and back. Overhead cranes our my friends on mondays.
more to the point. this is a shyte division. 3C is brutal. Will someone get promoted, probably, and wether they deserve to be there or not, is up to how they do. but seriously. ge tover this elusion that because you win a shyte divison you deserve promotion. just because your the top of a shyte div, doesn't mean you smell any better. and yes, i'm quite aware i'm saying all this on a 1 win team in said shyte div. i'm more frustrated that we are 1-2-6 in said div. then i realized why, our starting right back turns 61 this year.
this season can end anytime now.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

nevermind Duffy for mayor, Sundowners Ron Erickson for Mayor!!!

I can't believe he is still putting in a weekly shift! That guy is a legend! :wa:

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Rondog does play full minutes from time to time, but mostly he's a sub now. playing 20-30 minutes.
he still drives his old green van. from 1979. the same year he joined then donegals, now sundowners.
he is a legend in this club, and up until last year was helping the almighty gauler coach the prem squad.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ron and I ran the old GVSSL in it's last days along with kjohnsob.

Ron is THE man.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

That guy on the Sundowners must have played against my Dad back in the early 80's then lol that's awesome he still play open mens soccer. He should get a life time achivement award from the FVSL. I doubt any player has played more games in the FVSL then him. truly awesome.

liverpool08

Sep 8, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

who know , this time of year is tough , guys are either working to get extra cash or at a works christmas party , we shall see . Oh and remember i say i would be fit and i was gonna score a few , maybe next season , i pulled a hamstring last week , me and my big mouth .

thats too bad lee....next year it is. ill see you friday

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Let's go North Coquitlam!!! I hope you guys Kill the Phoenix.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

I don't remember any Bradner Redshirt ever saying we deserve promotion. we've been promoted and demoted a couple of times, we're a good div 3 team that enjoy playing soccer. When we go up a Div. we play hard if we lose and go back down we're not a bunch of whyney bitter ****s like you guys. Get over it, its recreational soccer, just ejoy getting out of the house playing a game you love the having a few beers with friends. You guys ( sundowner and duffy ) take this shite way to seriousley.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Reds-16, as i said, i'm more ticked at my own team than anything. i didn't mean to disrespect bradner.
and yes, i take this to seriously. 27 years of playing soccer, i can't do it any other way. you can thank john gaul for drilling that into my head in the 11 years i spent playing for him. On a side note, Rondog isn't the only original member on our team. Bobby joined the team 3 years before rondog did. making him a member of the sqaud for 34 years.

the posts coming this weekend could be novels and full of whinning. Sundowners plays cannons.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey Waterbreak, just tell Bradner they can suck my dick.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Reds-16, as i said, i'm more ticked at my own team than anything. i didn't mean to disrespect bradner.
and yes, i take this to seriously. 27 years of playing soccer, i can't do it any other way. you can thank john gaul for drilling that into my head in the 11 years i spent playing for him. On a side note, Rondog isn't the only original member on our team. Bobby joined the team 3 years before rondog did. making him a member of the sqaud for 34 years.

the posts coming this weekend could be novels and full of whinning. Sundowners plays cannons.

That's crazy Bobby has been on your team as long as I've been alive. 1976 great year ;)

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey Waterbreak, just tell Bradner they can suck my dick.

It would be way to hard to find when you tuck it between your legs and run off the pitch like the whyny bitch you are.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Against Inter??? woW sorry Lee, our 'B' team wouldn't stand a chance against Inter but ya never know...We only have 2 player signed down from our Sunday team ( summer ).

Although we did just pick-up a couple of player's from the Punjab Hurricanes...they might cause a problem:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0