Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lee never said you guys don't have a chance? He said it was hard, If you don't agree then you're wrong. I'm not saying were guaranteed a win but I can't see us losing in this round. Bc untied could be looking at having no teams left in the cup as mission with all their players out are one of the best in div 2.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D3] Results & Banter November & December 2010

My player's will be heartbroken to know their counted out. cheers

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

MB10, lets make it interesting. Put you keeper forward and you striker in net. I'll start my coach.

unlucky4u

Jan 20, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

I always find Westcoast amusing.Pointing out that Bradner got demoted right after being promoted hasn't your old team been up and down more times than.....well your mom?
Someone mentioned that you must have the worst luck because you should of beat all the teams you play except for: bad ref
poor field
no commitment
unlucky goal
I think you can see where I'm going with this.Do something different,don't come on here and cry,bitch,threaten.Play soccer for the enjoyment of it because it is recreational and nobody gets paid and we all have to work in the morning.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Can anyone post the cup draws? I cant find it on the FVSL website

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

C4L, you guys got LUFC Young Guns.

Best Wishes there, Scrivens may or may not play.. if he does you'll have your hands full.

You'll have to get the scouting report from stinsons_awesome :p

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

I always find Westcoast amusing.Pointing out that Bradner got demoted right after being promoted hasn't your old team been up and down more times than.....well your mom?
Someone mentioned that you must have the worst luck because you should of beat all the teams you play except for: bad ref
poor field
no commitment
unlucky goal
I think you can see where I'm going with this.Do something different,don't come on here and cry,bitch,threaten.Play soccer for the enjoyment of it because it is recreational and nobody gets paid and we all have to work in the morning.

Make me stop. I don't think anyone on here wants me too though. Take a poll if you win I won't post ever again.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Best Wishes there, Scrivens may or may not play.. if he does you'll have your hands full.

remember last year jbn , you counted us out when we were drawn to young guns , if i remember you say we would be lucky to even get one goal and we didnt stand a chance , we lost 2-1 with there winner coming in a scramble with 5 left on the clock , I dont rate that team much . maybe they changed a bit but i was shocked on how average they were .

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

if its the same youg guns as last year they were very average , you say we didnt stand a chance but we only just lost 2-1 with 5 left on the clock . Average team . although maybe they sign players

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

double post?

anywho...

Brian Scrivens is a game breaker at the D2 level. If he's playing... He's a fire fighter, so his schedule is weird. But the season he played with us at the D2 level was madness, when he was there, and if he's "on" he's a load.

stinsons awesome

Sep 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

besides brian how much different are the young guns this year to last? didn't you guys grab a couple of their men?

stinsons awesome

Sep 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

huh, just looked at the div 2c table... either they got just that much better or that group is shite

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

huh, just looked at the div 2c table... either they got just that much better or that group is shite
shyte group , i found that 4 years ago we were drawn to a top div 2 team and we were writing ourselves off , we won like 5 0 , then played a middle of the pack div 2 team from a diff group and got spanked .

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

phoenix 3 north coq renagades 0 , fairly comfy win for us , I even played for 10 or 15 at the end , we had lots of chances that we didnt finish and held the posetion well , ncr hit the underside of the bar in the 1st half but other than that it was plain sailing , gave me a chance to start my hamstring rehab and give some guys playing time that they dont often get , clean game no cards . ncr keeper did very well , other than the last freekick that he left in , i think the sun was in his eyes .

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Oh well, Young Guns will be fun thanks for the Update JBN! We will be fully squaded and ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0