Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
when we played there it was teh first game of the year and it was in good shape. but I guess after all that rain it must be a mud pit.thanks for the win today Pomo that moves us into 4th.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mp13 I am glad you feel that way about Sapperton field. It has been like that for years. They need to put in turf on that pich. At least you can play 80% of the games a year. Only games with snow will be called off. What the heck is with 3C standings.

stinsons awesome

Sep 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
vault fc 2 - 3 cloverdale fc
well what to say we struck first with a beaut from outside the box, then a few minutes later they missed a pk for a handball. In the last 15 they replied with 2 in a few minutes, can't remember their first but the second was our d in the box watching them until they put it in. we equalized before half with another from outside the box. 2nd half neither side had great chances until the final 5 minutes of the game when they took a free kick which our keeper tipped to the crossbar and again D watched as they had 2 guys on the rebound.

overall a hard fought game but they just put that important one away. Good lads, maybe one guy that was a douche but what team doesn't have one of those ya?
def can't wait for the rematch in the new year

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
BAh just like stinson said, we came out lifeless and not ready for this game. We are missing our star striker and midd-man. We had 4 players just not even show up and thats just no good. We just couldnt string two passes together and got lucky on two beauty goals. The ref in that game was tragic tho. Every time Cloverdale threw the ball their players feet pointed one way then they'd do a 90' turn with their waster and re-direct it also lifting their back foot, just brutal and no call from ref. But they are a good group of guys and we needed a little reality check slap in the face. Loosing sucks! On to the titans

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Miner 3 Renegades 2 good hard fought game. we came out hard against them in the first half got a quick lead when our striker went in hard on a 50/50 ball with there keeper and won it. thn our new striker scored a sweet goal on a one touch flick over there keeper who came out off his line. then the second half started and the Renegades really started taking it to us they scored a sick goal to make it 2-1 then a bit of a fluke to tie the game. we pulled it out when the new guy got a breakaway and slotted it home for the winner. Renegades play some nice soccer good speed just a little to small and they can get knocked off the ball a little to easy. but they'll win more games then they lose.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Miner 3 Renegades 2 good hard fought game. we came out hard against them in the first half got a quick lead when our striker went in hard on a 50/50 ball with there keeper and won it. thn our new striker scored a sweet goal on a one touch flick over there keeper who came out off his line. then the second half started and the Renegades really started taking it to us they scored a sick goal to make it 2-1 then a bit of a fluke to tie the game. we pulled it out when the new guy got a breakaway and slotted it home for the winner. Renegades play some nice soccer good speed just a little to small and they can get knocked off the ball a little to easy. but they'll win more games then they lose.
gimme your new strikers number , maybe he will tranfer to a real team

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Must be because I'm playing less lol can they bring back Div4 please. I might need a new team again next year.

Jawzlin

Nov 1, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wouldnt hold your breath, im having a good time with inter, im really looking forward to this season, should be a good one, maybe ill come back for a few games in summer

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wouldnt hold your breath, im having a good time with inter, im really looking forward to this season, should be a good one, maybe ill come back for a few games in summer
a few games in the summer he says lol , you ****er , you know it me you and kyle gonna sign all 3 again and wear missed matched boots and drink cool blue all summer long

liverpool08

Sep 8, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Thank you hector, and you couldn't be more right. we are too small and cant stay on the ball. thanks for the compliment that we'll win more games than we lose though..i appreciate it. Miners have a good team, and are a nice bunch of guys. Too bad the ref made it more intense for both teams than it had to be. good luck the rest of the way.

Jawzlin

Nov 1, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
it will only be all 3 teams again as long as kevin hector makes another team, if not then we will have to just sign for two teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0