Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL DIV 3] Results & Banter October '09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We will see what October brings to us. I must say there is no easy games. I got to look for sixfoot four striker. The back line of some teams is way to big to get to the ball.
It will be much easier to play on turf after a good down pore. Ball will not bounce as mutch. Best of luck to all next weekend.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
The 5-0 Clones thrashing would be an anomaly, 95% of the team was at a players open-bar wedding the night before and didn't stop partying till around 5 AM, then had a 10 AM kickoff.

Hahaha just the way to play div.3! In no way do I think they are going to be an easy walkover team, they tied BC United 1-1...And BC united has been running through most the teams they have played (excluding guilford thats just a given). But looking forward to playing the Chaos this weekend should be an interesting match, although not to stoked about playing BC United next Sunday on Thanksgiving weekend at 7pm!!!!! If anyone on here is from BC UNited maybe look at taking a game change??? Im sure you guys wouldnt mind as well, kinda nice to eat with the family.

PMPI

Sep 21, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Got the North Coq. Renagades this weekend - don't think we've ever crossed paths. Is this a div.2 team that got relegated? Anyone know much about them?

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hahaha just the way to play div.3! In no way do I think they are going to be an easy walkover team, they tied BC United 1-1...And BC united has been running through most the teams they have played (excluding guilford thats just a given). But looking forward to playing the Chaos this weekend should be an interesting match, although not to stoked about playing BC United next Sunday on Thanksgiving weekend at 7pm!!!!! If anyone on here is from BC UNited maybe look at taking a game change??? Im sure you guys wouldnt mind as well, kinda nice to eat with the family.

Hey C4L, talk to the league first and see if they will approve a game change. The league rules is pretty strict on this matter and frown upon any game changes, so don't get your hopes up. But let me know what they say and get back to me. If they approve it, we will consider it, otherwise see you next week.

PS: I will be missing a wicked Thanksgiving dinner as well. So just get a turkey sandwich for the road, and return with a nice bottle of wine or a 24-pack and a nice movie, and things will be nice. Say there was a big lineup at the liquor store. :)

Cheers.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
But let me know what they say and get back to me. If they approve it, we will consider it, otherwise see you next week.
Sounds good boss man! I think both teams would like to enjoy family dinners, I love footy but thanksgiving is way better! Il be in touch, are you the same contact as on FVSL website?

liverpool08

Sep 8, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
The North Coq. Renegades came in 2nd last in 08-09 in Div 3 last year from my understanding..they shouldnt be a problem i think

PMPI

Sep 21, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
The North Coq. Renegades came in 2nd last in 08-09 in Div 3 last year from my understanding..they shouldnt be a problem i think

Thanks for the 411.

By the way, good choice of club: Liverpool. Big game this Sunday! Chelsea are gonna get burned at home just like what we did to Man U last season;)

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
God help you if you guys get this guy next week. A good game turned in to sad case of
one way. No payer wanted to say on the field.
The score was Abbotsford 3 Balkan Wolves 1. Could have been six six or more.
I just can not understand why a person would do that.
It is all about community work and fare play.
I hope it will be better next week.No more going to church. Have to go in to the woods.
Maybe it will get better.Hi 5 to boys from Abbi. Hi 5 to the main man.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sundowners 1-4 Pylons. shyte,shyte,shyte,shyte,shyte. we played like shyte. we were first to score and then decided to take the rest of the game off and not play. credit pylons who ran a good game with only 2 subs. Let points slip away today. out of the 4 games it's nice to see some quality ref's. no complaints so far. hope this trend continues.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am glad you are happy with your refs. We head a very good ref in a game against LUFC Sporting. Last game o good. What rules. Kick the shite out of the guy who cares.
Look at it this way it will get better.

stinsons awesome

Sep 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
vault fc 2 sfc chaos 1

not really too great at doing full reports but vault hit first in the middle of the first half with a 35 yarder (approx). sfc replied on a break in the first 10 of the second then vault went ahead again with a corner kick scramble. physical game however only 2 yellows for the game, one for each side. Ref did a great job IMO.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya stinson covered the jist of it. Both teams played physical and it was a good game.... You boys controlled that second half, we just couldnt put two passes together, lucky to bury one on the scramble. On to BC United.... Playing thanksgiving sunday at 7pm...FML

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
BC United 0 - Cloverdale FC 5

Can't even say this was really a game or even close, we only had 8 or 9 players show up on the field, with 2 or 3 players playing injured. Just one freak occurence to another. Must have been the full moon or something.

Anyways, Cloverdale did the job played a good game and took well advantage of man advantage, and got the win. Looking forward to the next game though, hopefully both teams at a full squad.

Cheers.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just looked up on FVSL Website, we the only team that has a Sunday night game in our Division Hamburgler....Just brutal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0