Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL DIV 3] Results, Banter & Predictions December 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

sentinelkeeps

Oct 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
just want to say good game magpies. SENTINEL it was awesome watching from the sidelines and not from net. KLEWIS sick top corner goal..LC7 phenominal left footed volley..and drew amazing diving header.. too bad we couldnt post the highlights

PMPI

Sep 21, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah it was a good game Sentinel. Your goalie made an amazing save on me, I was almost positive that was going in.
But everyone ran hard, good amounts of chatter and lots of hard hits. That one player you have, 13, he has one hell of a left foot.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
just want to say good game magpies. SENTINEL it was awesome watching from the sidelines and not from net. KLEWIS sick top corner goal..LC7 phenominal left footed volley..and drew amazing diving header.. too bad we couldnt post the highlights
and too bad it's only Div 3;):D

the-impersonator

Sep 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
'Twas a 1-1 tie Saturday night between LUFC Sporting and Surrey Aresenal. Sporting with the much better chances but couldn't put it home. Credit to the Arsenal Defenders for knocking away a handful or sure goals off their goal line.

peg_rangers

Sep 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since you guys are home u should have no problem...Bradners field is shite. Gives them a home field advantage cause they have to play on that garbage every second week. Good luck!

dmm9

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i hope we get the nomads in the first round they were the best from div 3 last year and now we are would be a good match

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why's that?

I've seen you guys play and I think you guys could upset Port Moody. I only call it an upset because you're Div3 this year. you will match them for pace and your Goalie is the Best outside Premier. the only thing I didn't like was your center back yelling at one of his teams mates to try harder and the kid he was yelling at was working his nuts of.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
my computer has been fried for a week, sorry if this has already been posted. Sundowner fc 4-0 rovers.
Basically the same as the first game, but with us missing 7 regulars and sitting our best striker the entire second half. Nice to see the rovers replaced 1 long haired, flamboyent, south american footballer with another long haired, flamboyent, south american footballer. but the new one has red shoes.
on to who ever. some team from surrey probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0