Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL DIV 3] Results, Banter & Predictions October 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Should be the same as last year, top two in each of Div. 3 move up, bottom two in each Div.2 move down. Last year moving up it was Peace Arch Selects and Surrey coyotes in 3A, Surrey Bullets and Westcoast in 3B, and Abby Storm and Whalley Strikers in 3C.

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy on the ref,peg!! Maybe a couple of your youngsters should keep the yaps closed.He is not going to change his decisions.You can yap, but it's all in the way you say it.Take it from me,one of the many old boys out there,it comes with age.Overall,i thought it was a good battle.In fact,i quite enjoyed myself out there tussling with your centre-back.Some quality chances both ways,but i thought a tie was a fair result.For a bunch of old guys(from what i heard on the sidelines)i thought we did well.Can't wait til next Sunday,watch out for the nutmegs!!!!!!!

antileno

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Rangers 4 GEU phoenix 1

Was a good game very physical but no cards. We managed to bury our chances while the phoenix chances were many but they couldnt seem to get the ball on the net.

Props to the sfc stars for the tie good to see someone finnally hang with the gonads. Suprised not to see a flood of excuses from johnny and the kids about not dominating.

the-impersonator

Sep 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Was a good game very physical but no cards. We managed to bury our chances while the phoenix chances were many but they couldnt seem to get the ball on the net.

Props to the sfc stars for the tie good to see someone finnally hang with the gonads. Suprised not to see a flood of excuses from johnny and the kids about not dominating.

I believe Johnny is away. I didn't play last night since I am in Dallas so I coulnd't tell you what happened. Your pretty original Mr. Maturity.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

I've got my list of excuses...

1) Johnny didnt play...

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL! ya, it was kind of a mucker game for us Nomads.... ended up as a 3-3 draw. 2 penalites for the stars and a ping pong bounce around goal and that's about it. They played well, we didn't, had only one sub and that was about it. Lucky to get a tie, so we will breathe a sigh of relief and hope to come out stronger next week

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do the Stars still have that fat guy up front??? he's probably the most skilled fat Guy I have seen play soccer. he'll get the ball and run at your D. I mean he's not fast just tricky. but he'll skin a few Defenders and then score.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We (I didn't play nor did half our squad) had a tough one against a lot of buddies in the Stars. Quite a few guys on that team we have played with or against for a long long time...

They were very physical and we didn't respond well to it.

I did what I could coaching from the bench with a wicked case of Bronchitis...

They have two excellent forwards that push all game, they kick and run...Get the ball to Elliott or Robbie and push push push.

No excuses...I didn't catch the last 10 as I had to get out of there so I didn't develop pneumonia... But from what I have heard both the penos awarded to the Stars were penos...The first one was a bad mistake by a guy who rarely makes them, the second ping ponger was a breakdown when the right winger and right back both bit on a long ball, and they both missed leaving two guys to run by them at our box...

Just too little to offer on the day. A Lazy first half cost us...should have been up by more than one going into the half.

Such as life. We'll get on with it and play a strong game next week.

Well Done Stars...

peg_rangers

Sep 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy on the ref,peg!! Maybe a couple of your youngsters should keep the yaps closed.He is not going to change his decisions.You can yap, but it's all in the way you say it.Take it from me,one of the many old boys out there,it comes with age.Overall,i thought it was a good battle.In fact,i quite enjoyed myself out there tussling with your centre-back.Some quality chances both ways,but i thought a tie was a fair result.For a bunch of old guys(from what i heard on the sidelines)i thought we did well.Can't wait til next Sunday,watch out for the nutmegs!!!!!!!

Believe me I know our team is probably one of the mouthiest in the league (btw that was tame for our keeper) but the ref was pretty shocking. He made bad calls both ways though. I agree it was a fun game to play..good bunch of guys on your team. We look forward to playing you guys again.

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya,i'm looking forward to the rematch as well.Playing at NAP,brought back some great memories of playing for SFC vs Surrey United back in my premier days.Some excellent battles!!

brian_phoenix

Oct 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do the Stars still have that fat guy up front??? he's probably the most skilled fat Guy I have seen play soccer. he'll get the ball and run at your D. I mean he's not fast just tricky. but he'll skin a few Defenders and then score.
\

yea there was a bigger guy and he had a good touch. us phoenix seemed to have many chances but could not finish. all their goals were shite bounces and shite defending from everyone one on the pitch

brian_phoenix

Oct 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
us phoenix seemed to have many chances but could not finish. all their goals were shite bounces and shite defending from everyone one on the pitch

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
10am &#$@ that Im prostateing this match (hic) Im in church at that time..Holy $#!^ thats fricken early...I guess we need a team party in that parkinglot and just stay up till game time..So much for my date with miss October Friday night,,,Mabee shed like a back seat snooze in a parkinglot in Surrey...
10am thats like cruel punishment..Where is the Geneva convention when you need it,,
Oh bloddy hell next week too !!!!!
No fricken way,,,Mabee we get rained out or something,,Thats it to the roof Im doing the rain dance!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0