Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL DIV 3] Results, Banter & Predictions October 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

sentinelkeeps

Oct 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
8-0 tonight. geu played strong. your one striker has a wicked boot!! wish i could have had another from him. props to the keeps made some sweet saves. now you know what i have to put up with in practice. cheers boys..

Supersub

Sep 23, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
5-2 Young Guns over Abby Sc. Game got a lil chippy at the end after the Young Guns scored the 5th, and quite a few yellows along with one abby guy sent off. It was a scrambly game from both sides with defensive mistakes coming from either team, however Young Guns made less and got the win. Full marks to Abby who play the ball around well and have skill and speed although just on the younger side. They should be promoted in the future (but not this year).

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Miners 1 Another Team from Surrey 1

If we could have finished (myself included) we could have won 5 or 6 to 1. we have a break away from just over half and our stirker missed the net on possibly the worst miss I have ever seen. our striker was all alone he didn't even have to sprint he just walked with the ball towards there goal and shot it out for a throw in. then they score on our keeper (who has only played keeper once) we still can't hit the net on about ten more chances. until we tie it up with about 2 min to go. we hit posts cross bars and put it right in the keepers hand all night. they didn't have much of an attack at all. oh well on to next week against another team from Surrey.

bench warmer

Sep 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
5-2 Young Guns over Abby Sc. Game got a lil chippy at the end after the Young Guns scored the 5th, and quite a few yellows along with one abby guy sent off. It was a scrambly game from both sides with defensive mistakes coming from either team, however Young Guns made less and got the win. Full marks to Abby who play the ball around well and have skill and speed although just on the younger side. They should be promoted in the future (but not this year).

pretty much sums it up. abby will be solid in 1 or 2 years, just need to develop a little more as they are all 17-18 years old.

our goals:

free kick (they need to learn to set up a better wall)
breakaway
shot from 25 yards out (should have been stopped)
scramble off a corner pass back to the 18 for an easy shot
cant really remember the other one, a partial breakaway i think.

we didnt play very well and for the first time this year spent a lot of time chasing. they didn't generate very many quality chances (our D played very well) but they moved the ball around pretty well. when we did get the ball we made some bad decisions and kept trying to go up the middle and didnt play the simple ball, so in the end i think we were a little lucky to get 5 goals but we'll take the 3 points

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heat 3-0 over Gobind.Too many individuals for Gobind to make a game of it.We pressurized them and were rewarded.Nice, solid effort for the old boys. This sets up a battle for 1st with the Impact.Who'd have thought it? Average age 40.18 yrs,battlin' for first place against a bunch of young bucks?We Rock,Tea Bags and all. Good luck to all
next week!!!!!!!!!!1

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Id love to play on grass every game.. no complaints coming from me.. grass<turf
Good games this week. Half way through the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0