Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL DIV 3] Results, Banter & Predictions October 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I posted the formula, you could do them your self :eek:

Sorry folks, they'll return next week, no point doing them now.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVSL website reporting heat4-3 over rovers. I didn't realize the rovers knew were the net was. Badknees, what happened?

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good call,WB.It was just plain ugly.Tons of chances,should have been at least 8 past the keeper but it was just a very complacent effort.I think seeing other teams scores against these guys was our undoing.Lots of sloppy mindless football.We were up 4-1 and then gave up 2 late ones.We were happy to get it over with and pick up our game against the Storm next week. Good luck with those guys today!!

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC sporting 1 GEU Miners 0 I missed the first half. but it was still scoreless when I got there just before half. they scored a werid goal from a crazy angle that went over our keepers head and in. I only played the last 22 mins or so, I guess it was based on my shite play last week against the Heat.:eek:

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco Pacific 5-0 over the SFC Stars, Good game overall and clean!!! oh well onto mission next week!!!

the-impersonator

Sep 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC sporting 1 GEU Miners 0 I missed the first half. but it was still scoreless when I got there just before half. they scored a werid goal from a crazy angle that went over our keepers head and in. I only played the last 22 mins or so, I guess it was based on my shite play last week against the Heat.:eek:

Yeh, that goal our guy scored was weird for sure but a nicely placed shot. It was a good clean game and I think you guys are very un-likely not to have a win yet.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sundowner FC 0-0 Storm. Both teams had chances to pull ahead in the first half. Second half was different story. The last 25 minutes was in storms end with everyone missing from everywere. Good to see storms keeper is okay after 50-50 ball that the keeper got the bad end of. On to bradner. Another game were we should have put 5-6 goals in.

bench warmer

Sep 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
chehalis 4 young guns 2

tough game. we came out pretty strong and dominated the play for the first 25 minutes, their goalie made some excellent saves early on and they converted on their first chance of the game to make it 1 -0. we came back down and scored 5 minutes later to make it 1 - 1 and started controlling the play but they got under our skin very well and drew some free kicks and converted on them. our defensive coverage was brutal and we let them have numerous open headers in the box and suddenly they were up 4-1 before half.

second half was a little better, we missed a breakaway and had a few chances just go over the net, drew a PK to make it 4-2.

credit to them they played their style of game very effectively, and their experience probably set them ahead of us for this game. some of our guys were a little intimidated way out there with a ton of people watching playing guys twice our size. they got stuck in and were not afraid to throw the body around and after some dirty tackles and trash talk started to get under our skin a bit and took us completely away from our game. they had 5 or 6 chances but scored on 4 of them, whereas we missed our chances.

looking forward to when we play them on our home turf - should be a completely different atmosphere and hopefully we'll have a full squad out as we were missing some key players.

bench warmer

Sep 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i know, i know but its a long season, we'll get back into the win column next week....you should have looked at the competition before you made that bet, theres 3 or 4 reallly solid teams in 3c, its going to be a battle - even more so than last year being grouped with ACBC, athletica and surrey pegasus rangers

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sundowner FC 0-0 Storm. Both teams had chances to pull ahead in the first half. Second half was different story. The last 25 minutes was in storms end with everyone missing from everywere. Good to see storms keeper is okay after 50-50 ball that the keeper got the bad end of. On to bradner. Another game were we should have put 5-6 goals in.

Unlucky WB,looks like the Storm have made some positive strides.I'm sure we'll have our hands full next week.Hopefully we bring a full lineup, as having
key bodies missing does affect your play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0