Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL DIV 3] Results, Banter & Predictions Summer Offseason 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Okay Guys...seasons over...April is here.

Promoted to FVSL D2 for 08/09: LUFC Rangers, LUFC Nomads, LUFC Athletica, ACBC B, Stolo, and Players Utd.

All Banter and chat for the offseason and Banter going into next year here please.

Cheers,

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
At the 7's tourney some guy from the North Delta Nationals was telling us how there going to kill everyone in Div 3!!!

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tigers will be added to the mix this year and hope to score atleast a goal a game for once.

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just noticed in the standings for 3B that ACBC was docked 3 points for "use of ineligible player". Ghouse, I thought you'd learned from your past mistake?

xRESTRICTEDx

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just noticed in the standings for 3B that ACBC was docked 3 points for "use of ineligible player". Ghouse, I thought you'd learned from your past mistake?

it was one of the last games of the season and we knew we would get docked points but we had no choice...we had no goalie and dressed one of our old players...no different then a forfeit..thats my explanation...let the boss tell u the same....

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
it was one of the last games of the season and we knew we would get docked points but we had no choice...we had no goalie and dressed one of our old players...no different then a forfeit..thats my explanation...let the boss tell u the same....
Why not just stick anybody in the nets since its a meaningless game:confused:, that way you show some respect for the league you are in and their rules:(

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's dodgey at best IMO.

You tried to cheat and got caught. If it was a meaningless game and you would have had to forfeit, why not do so and then ask the other team to play the game as a friendly?

How about the other team? Was it a meaningless game to them? Did they pickup any injuries during this meaningless game? Did they get any cards in this meaningless game?

I agree with Oldtimer, show some respect :(

xRESTRICTEDx

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's dodgey at best IMO.

You tried to cheat and got caught. If it was a meaningless game and you would have had to forfeit, why not do so and then ask the other team to play the game as a friendly?

How about the other team? Was it a meaningless game to them? Did they pickup any injuries during this meaningless game? Did they get any cards in this meaningless game?

I agree with Oldtimer, show some respect :(

everyone can have their own oppinion about the situation...surrey drove all the way out to play and we only played them with 8 players...we still wanted to give them a run...we had already won the league so the game meant nothing but didnt wanna have surrey turn around after drivin out without a game played;)

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
everyone can have their own oppinion about the situation...surrey drove all the way out to play and we only played them with 8 players...we still wanted to give them a run...we had already won the league so the game meant nothing but didnt wanna have surrey turn around after drivin out without a game played;)
That makes some sense, xRestrictedx, thanks for the explanation, still, I would have played with 7 and not have to pay the $50-$100 fine for playing an ineligible player.

xRESTRICTEDx

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
That makes some sense, xRestrictedx, thanks for the explanation, still, I would have played with 7 and not have to pay the $50-$100 fine for playing an ineligible player.

hey no worries ot...the 50-100 fine ghouse aint too worried bout it ,as long as we got a game in and surrey didnt have to drive home without playin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0