Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 FVSL Div 3 Week 2 MOTW

FVSL Div 3 Week 2 MOTW

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heat v Sundowner. With a rivalry almost as old as dogger. I'd give us the edge based on a few aces we hold up our sleeves. Should be fun, spirited affair, that heat will lose. 3-1 Sundowner.

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heat v Sundowner. With a rivalry almost as old as dogger. I'd give us the edge based on a few aces we hold up our sleeves. Should be fun, spirited affair, that heat will lose. 3-1 Sundowner.[/QUOT
We shall see WaterBoy!!!! Heat 2-0.Tough D wins it for the old boys!!

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Betting is illegal in the FVSL.Bylaw #673 States-"Any person (Waterbreak)caught wagering alcohol as a betting tool shall immediately lose the 3 points plus a possible team suspension,1 game per bottle bet upon" I'm still sticking to my 2-0 score but am concerned as 3 guys have just called in sick.Oh well,the game carries on.....

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heat 2, Sundowner FC 1. Normally I would rant and rave because we lost, but we played a really good game, as did the heat, and just made 2 mistakes. Respect to badknees and the boys. They hung around and were rewarded with a gift in the closing minutes.

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heat 2, Sundowner FC 1. Normally I would rant and rave because we lost, but we played a really good game, as did the heat, and just made 2 mistakes. Respect to badknees and the boys. They hung around and were rewarded with a gift in the closing minutes.

Kudos to the 'Downers!! Deserving of a better fate but yes,i have to agree,we

did just hang around.Some nice acquisitions for you guys this season.

Definitely a team moving up the table. Nice meeting you,WB,good luck the

rest of the season!!

mike17

Mar 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
the phoenix tied 2-2...horrible game for us we were all over the place..all on each other screaming at each and stuff..just a horrible game..in my opinion were lucky to get a point out of the game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0