Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Week 8 MOTW

[FVSL Div 3] Week 8 MOTW

• Sundowners FC versus Gobind

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bench warmer

Sep 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
definitely chehalis vs sentinel.

they both play a very physical game and it has potential to get ugly. i cant imagine chehalis staying in this one, if it was in chehalis it would be completely different but making the drive out there for on a saturday night is going to play against them, plus sentinel's speed should destroy them on turf. will be different when they play again in chehalis but im going to predict 4-1 sentinel.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Franchise, are we ever going to make MOTW or what?

**** the way we played on Sat we will be lucky to win again this season:O seriously that team was coached by one of their mom's, they did line changes every four minutes! THey were horrible! We only won by one! Where's my RED BULL!

LC7

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
definitely chehalis vs sentinel.

they both play a very physical game and it has potential to get ugly. i cant imagine chehalis staying in this one, if it was in chehalis it would be completely different but making the drive out there for on a saturday night is going to play against them, plus sentinel's speed should destroy them on turf. will be different when they play again in chehalis but im going to predict 4-1 sentinel.

Your prediciton was close, but no cigar. 6-1 Sentinel. Chehalis called the game 10 minutes into the second half. :knvb:

sentinelkeeps

Oct 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
it was kind of lame... i was hoping maybe 10 goals that game there forwards were strong and attacked hard but there only issue is getting it to them...and i know for sure they had enough players to play it was like out of no where they were down and injured and before you know it they asked for the game to get called

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0