Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Div 4 Results & Banter- 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

D13

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
4B Surrey Impact 0 - 4 N.D. Sundowners F.C.

They had 1 sub as of half time and we had a full squad. This game would have been a lot uglier if we had finish. Clean game which was nice. good start to season so far. We scored in the first 5 and never looked back. on to next week.
That was without a doubt the single most pathetic game I have ever been a part of. I don't think there was a single ball played within 15 yards of my feet all game.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was without a doubt the single most pathetic game I have ever been a part of. I don't think there was a single ball played within 15 yards of my feet all game.

There was more balls passed to me on the far side line. i must say though, linesmen of the year right here.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
4B,

N.D. Sundowners F.C. 2-2 Surrey Eagles.

Good, Clean, physical game. I think 1 yellow card the enitre game with guys flying everywhere from hard challenges. We scored first off a cross and headed home. they came out in the second half and scored almost right away with a cracker of a strike for 30 yards. keeper never moved or had a chance. there second was a goal by opinion. ref was 30 yards away and they said it crossed, we said it didn't. ref called it a goal. so be it. We got the equalizer mid way threw with our own wonder strike from 30 yards. 2 cracker goals in 1 game was awesome to watch. we pushed for the final 15 but couldn't find the clincher. we even missed a penalty in the first have that would have made it 2-0 us. Surrey a good team that can move the ball well. very physical. be prepared. On to next week.

Watching the Royals play the turbo 1003 or whatever, turbo filming the game and all. 2-0 turbo 15 in.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bradner 2 - SFC Lakeba 4. We scored first, they came back with 2. Second half we tied it up then with about 6 minutes left the Ref gifts them an offside goal, totally deflates us and the walk in and score another right away. Very dissapointing loss, oh well on to next week.

D13

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Impact smoked again, don't even know what the score was cause I stopped counting. Played a man down, no subs again. I'm sure Westcoast will give you an in depth recap of the ass kicking.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Impact smoked again, don't even know what the score was cause I stopped counting. Played a man down, no subs again. I'm sure Westcoast will give you an in depth recap of the ass kicking.

You guys played pretty well for being a man down. I think it was 4-0 should have been more but finish was lacking. I scored the game winner off my left foot about 10 mins in. Ref was horrible like usual and I can't even count how many times I got hacked in the back of my legs. Their keeper played well and kept it close.

Whalley...What??? need to continue with wins.

Ved

Sep 24, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
We were horrible. Couldn't win a ball or make a pass. It was all us.

Way to not give us ANY credit at all, but I guess we'll see when we go round two won't we =P

PS... Sundowners we're coming for you!

PPS... Anyone else find how stupid it is that the standings aren't ranked at all? I mean it's by points, but after that it seems as though it's randomly placing teams in a certain place

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Way to not give us ANY credit at all, but I guess we'll see when we go round two won't we =P

PS... Sundowners we're coming for you!

PPS... Anyone else find how stupid it is that the standings aren't ranked at all? I mean it's by points, but after that it seems as though it's randomly placing teams in a certain place

Yea hopefully next time around you won't play any ineligible players. You guys should really read the bylaws. Players must be signed 24 hours before kickoff.

Lucky for your team I am not a rat and the player you guys played is a friend of mine.

Welcome to TTP by the way.

Ved

Sep 24, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yea hopefully next time around you won't play any ineligible players. You guys should really read the bylaws. Players must be signed 24 hours before kickoff.

Lucky for your team I am not a rat and the player you guys played is a friend of mine.

Welcome to TTP by the way.

They are ineligible because they are unconfirmed, probably because they never received the e-mail confirmation, regardless it's just a formality and still doesn't change the fact that you lost... 5-0...

But we're gonna have them registered for next game for sure, so no need to worry

and thanks =)

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
They are ineligible because they are unconfirmed, probably because they never received the e-mail confirmation, regardless it's just a formality and still doesn't change the fact that you lost... 5-0...

But we're gonna have them registered for next game for sure, so no need to worry

and thanks =)

I know you're new to this. But when a player signs on Sept.14 and plays on Sept 14. it makes them ineligible, Dumbass. Confirmed by email or not.

Instead of trying to talk shite you should be kissing my ass. All I have to do is send an email to the league and not only will the score in our game be reverse, you will lose another 3 points. So 6 points total lost.

Ya we lost. But I can change the fact. Believe me. If there is no need to worry let's ask the league.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know you're new to this. But when a player signs on Sept.14 and plays on Sept 14. it makes them ineligible, Dumbass. Confirmed by email or not.

Instead of trying to talk shite you should be kissing my ass. All I have to do is send an email to the league and not only will the score in our game be reverse, you will lose another 3 points. So 6 points total lost.

Ya we lost. But I can change the fact. Believe me. If there is no need to worry let's ask the league.
[h=2]Section 8 - PROTESTS[/h]8(a) All protests of matches must be in writing and filed in triplicate with the League Administrator within forty-eight (48) hours of the conclusion of the game in question. The protest must contain the particulars and grounds on which the protest(s) are founded and the sum of one hundred dollars ($100.00) must accompany the protest. If protest is not sustained, this fee shall be forfeited.

You would think the league would pick-up on this stuff but for $100 you can take the boys out for some pints!!!

Ved

Sep 24, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money

I'm not trying to talk shite, all I did was say that I thought wee deserved some recognition for that win, and the way you put it it was like you guys let us win... A couple of our players have had problems with the site and getting registered, we've sent e-mails and left messages to the league but still yet to hear from them hence why we can't get the last few confirmed.

also... this
[h=2]Section 8 - PROTESTS[/h]8(a) All protests of matches must be in writing and filed in triplicate with the League Administrator within forty-eight (48) hours of the conclusion of the game in question. The protest must contain the particulars and grounds on which the protest(s) are founded and the sum of one hundred dollars ($100.00) must accompany the protest. If protest is not sustained, this fee shall be forfeited.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
It wouldn't be a protest. If I mentioned it to the league they would do their thing. Like I said it happened to me a couple years ago and we lost 6 points.

We never let you guys win, but we did our best to help you out. We weren't into it and played like absolute shite.

And I would just relax on making these excuses, or I will need to ask the league for a complete explanation. You are wrong and played a player who sign that night. That is the way it is. He registered on Sept.14 website problems or not he was not eligible to play. I know he played in net. So give up the bullshit and admit you ****ed up.

[h=2]Unconfirmed Players [NOT ELIGIBLE TO PLAY UNTIL CONFIRMED][/h]
Reg #PlayerDate Applied
13929AUSTIN OWOMEROSeptember 07 2012 10:22 am
10611JACKSON LAUSeptember 08 2012 14:37 pm
15834AARON PORTERSeptember 08 2012 14:47 pm
12293TREVOR FOULDSSeptember 14 2012 16:58 pm

Ved

Sep 24, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
i never said it didn't happen, and I wasn't making excuses I was merely explaining... after seeing the whole 24 hours before game time thing ect I can see that he was ineligible, I'm not disputing that. All I'm saying is that that was the case because of the website problems he was having, he needed to get someone to help him with it. (again, explanation not excuse)

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
i never said it didn't happen, and I wasn't making excuses I was merely explaining... after seeing the whole 24 hours before game time thing ect I can see that he was ineligible, I'm not disputing that. All I'm saying is that that was the case because of the website problems he was having, he needed to get someone to help him with it. (again, explanation not excuse)

Your manager can sign every player. All the player has to do is confirm the email. If the player doesn't confirm the email, the manager can contact the league and they will do the confirming.

Like I said you are new to this and he is a buddy of mine. I bet you were the player I told on the field to calm down because I knew you were playing an ineligible player.

Ved

Sep 24, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your manager can sign every player. All the player has to do is confirm the email. If the player doesn't confirm the email, the manager can contact the league and they will do the confirming.

Like I said you are new to this and he is a buddy of mine. I bet you were the player I told on the field to calm down because I knew you were playing an ineligible player.

Yep, well now it's been brought to the attention of the manager and we'll have it sorted out by next practice hopefully so there's no more discrepancy =)

We play you again on the 18th of November so I hope that'll be a good game...

as to which player I am, I'm pretty sure I'm not the one you're thinking of...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0