Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Div 4 Results & Banter- 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Allow me to beg your indulgence. Whalley United gives me the giggles. They participate in such facetious tom foolery. Are you serious one might ask. This team urns for enlightenment, but who do they have to turn to ? Who do they have to place upon a pedestal so they can bask in the glow of their own essence ? In short the answer is no one. Sure there is the people who attempt to appeal to the unwashed masses, but they are nothing but false profits who my will expose. I am the bright beam of enlightenment that will serve as the avenging sword of soccer. This concludes this message and as always .... You're Welcome.

I have nothing to do with Whalley FC, but i literally have no idea what any of this means.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
4B

Sundowners 2-1 Royals.

Sloppy game. we didn't create anything or play any good. but we found a way to win. game interupted by a young player on royals being carted off to the hospital via ambulance with something to do about his hip. he over stretched for a ball, popped it out we think.
like i said, ugly game, we should have ran over this team but we shyte the bed. on to next week.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
WB You guys are on a tear this season WTF happened, shitty division or you get a whole new team???.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
we have a coach, a system and real practices for a change. this team is not just 18 guys that scrimmage for an hour anymore. we have structure and purpose on the field now. it's a nice change. a few new guys. just change in attitude and drive. its a long season and i don't want to get ahead of ourselves, i'll just say we are having a good run right now. also with the exception of whalley, this division is weak balls.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
we have a coach, a system and real practices for a change. this team is not just 18 guys that scrimmage for an hour anymore. we have structure and purpose on the field now. it's a nice change. a few new guys. just change in attitude and drive. its a long season and i don't want to get ahead of ourselves, i'll just say we are having a good run right now. also with the exception of whalley, this division is weak balls.

Not to mention help from the masters prem team..... ;) but the sundowners are much better this year than in years past well done your half way there....

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good on ya. Good luck the rest of the way, maybe we'll see ya in a cup game somewhere. Always a though battle with you.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not to mention help from the masters prem team..... ;) but the sundowners are much better this year than in years past well done your half way there....

Sandro and his cousin and brother are big helps. we have some young guys that need stability and those guys help with that. and the cousin nick also helps with the beer fund. every week. with out fail.
cup play is always a different beast, everyone knows that. it's a long season and we can only hope for the best.

Matthew

Jan 7, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whalley 3 Turbo 0 - Score all 3 goals in the first and hung around in the 2nd. Nothing really exciting about this game. Hoping the Storm can give Sundowners there first loss. If not looking forward to next week for sure.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
4B

Sundowners 2-0 Storm.

We scored either side of half and had the majority of the chances. this game could have been 4 or 5 for us if we hit our breaks. they had a few sniffs at net, nothing serious or troubling. our defence held excellent and we adjusted tactics and clogged the middle up. Storm almost play a 3-5-2. we adjusted well and got the win. Sets up an excellent game next friday against Whalley.
should be a cracker with whalley able to get numbers for home games.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
4B

Sundowners 2-0 Storm.

We scored either side of half and had the majority of the chances. this game could have been 4 or 5 for us if we hit our breaks. they had a few sniffs at net, nothing serious or troubling. our defence held excellent and we adjusted tactics and clogged the middle up. Storm almost play a 3-5-2. we adjusted well and got the win. Sets up an excellent game next friday against Whalley.
should be a cracker with whalley able to get numbers for home games.

Pretty much must win for us next weekend. Can't really see any other team beating you guys,maybe Surrey Eagles.

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
^these days it's a nightmare. The city won't maintain it because it's being turfed in the spring. praying we don't use it. Can't be worse than a baseball field I suppose.... ;)

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
^these days it's a nightmare. The city won't maintain it because it's being turfed in the spring. praying we don't use it. Can't be worse than a baseball field I suppose.... ;)

turfing that field is a crime, used to hate the drive out on fridays for our prem games, but playing on that grass on a nice night was well worth it, always a good crowd too. Thats a shame.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just to be clear, still grass @ Townsend or over by the Leisure Center. Sorry to bug but we haven't played out there yet. Wanna send the guys to the right park. Cheers!

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
If it is by Prospera is it easier to park @ Prospera or over on Spadina by the Curling Club. Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0