Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div1] MOTW Week 12

FVSL Div 1 MOTW Week 12

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
let's face it, you guys are still a div 2 team playing way over your heads. you tied a team that hasn't won a game yet and a team with 6 points. your only win is against a team with only 9 guys and you only won 2-0. that accounts for all your points. bottom line....have fun back in div 2 next year.

i digress

You were right, awful offensivley, thus the 8 goals 4, defensively holding you to 4 chances good, letting you score on all bad. Missing Greener in the middle hurts us big. He's missed 4 games and that accounts for 11 goals against. Much different with him in the middle. I don't think we'll be in D2 next year, as there's many teams around us still, we just have to start putting our chances away.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ever the optimist too eh IS21? still investing in GM too?:p

Nope, AIG. 61% dividend yield (which I'm sure they'll cut) and nowhere to go but up ;) As for us, we've had a premier/PCSL coach out the last 2 weeks and he's going to be with us for awhile, so I think that will help turn the ship around.

swampdonkey

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seems like an awful lot of work required to date a MILF Whalley Soccer Mom. She must be something else!

Go Whalley Strypers! I've attached a prospective theme song to help you kids avoid relegation.

Last edited by a moderator:

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
He's dating one of the mom's of a player :eek:

Since the PAU guys haven't replied, do you know if they'll have the changerooms open for us tomorrow?

most of the pa teams open the changerooms, so one should be ok... though for some reason we've had to let the other team in through our changeroom as we only have combo to one door... so if you're in luck, they'll be able to figure that out for ya

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Possible but not probable. Whalley moms wouldn't think to hold photos like that for blackmail. She's probably already sold them off for a quick hit.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
if the strikers are in a tough place right now could they not use call ups from whalley utd to help out :p

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's flippin Cloverdale!! Not Whalley!! We just played there for 2 years. You bake one cake you're not a baker.....

but do it for 2 years and you might as well be... and only recently, you've tried to pass yourself off as a south surrey team... guess you got caught out!

also, cloverdale isn't much better... to quote an american politician, you can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig...:D

Hatman16

Oct 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
You fine tuning for the pak? Weren't you supposed to be all sorted out for last week now that you called out your coach in public and signed some new players. Yet you had your worst loss of the season. Better call out your coach some more. Why doesn't he play better defense? And why can't he run off the ball better and have nicer ball control? Just admit you guys suck and stop making excuses.

Too Shay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0