Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Division 1] Preseason Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: FVSL Div 1 2004/2005

maybe we should be quiet
Probably the smartest thing to ever come out of the BK's camp. Why not do that.

I would definitely not use the game vs. the Prem/Cat side as a guage of where you are. They are always awful and shorthanded in the summer. With their starting eleven it would have been a totally different story. We all know that.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

No kidding.

Suggesting that because you beat the defending premier league champs in one exhibition game- in the middle of summer, when GEU typically gets shitty numbers out- the BK is a better squad, is asinine.

Let's review: only 5 short months ago, GEU Prem & Cat closed out their seasons at the top of both divisions, and did it with about 2 games to go each. The BK, on the other hand, had difficulty securing the title of 2nd division champs.

Let's get real. Sorry, but as of now I rate the Premier & Cat teams, and not the BK. They'll have to do something in the 1st division before warranting any respect.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ok, from what I have read or have been told.
Langley lost some guys
Delta lost some guys
Rangers lost some guys
Storm is gone
Poco only has 5 teams instead of 8
DFC has some new talent
Black Knights are the best............

Lets just give the Black Knights the league title and move on :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I for one cannot waite to see how they really do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (that is for rex :D )

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Good one Stepchild !!! (Just to piss off Dude!!!!!!!)

Cheers
Rex

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

as much as all u hate us...you guys cant wait to watch us play next year, fcuk its gonna good....

"yeah, watch u lose"...if anyone is plannin to respond....think of somethin at least some what creative....

clubbin

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

ROB "A different story"???? it was 7-3 a blowout they had 7 of there starting 11.
True if they did have all of there players i would have been a different class but not really by much. We have some new players that have made the knights mold together to make the perfect div 1 contender, as you could seen on the weekend.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
1 month and counting

Well lets have a little bit of a settling down few minutes for the next couple of hours. The season is still a month away. The geu prem may have lost 7-3( 2 pks) but they also won the prem div last year. so what if they lost 6 starters, they still have 6 experienced and wise 18 yr olds to replace them.
A mid summer friendly in the heat is meaningless and hints of nothing in the shape of things to come. I think the prem will be stronger then ever. They will take the 6 strongest cat players and have another great year. The geu cat team is another story, somewhere at teh other end of the spec, almost destined for bottom. well enogh about the cat/ prem ........this is the div 1 thread.

sundays friendly was a good wake up call, most of us are very out of shape and had a touch so bad it was comical( nezzzzyyyyyyyy).
i have a question for all those who bag the knights about the over zealous season goal of winning the divison; when the season starts what exactly are you all fighting for every sunday? middle of the pack? just to stay up in div 1? 2nd place?
Don't confuse our confidence, our hunger, our attempts of building rivalries with green arrogance. Most of us cant just show up and play 100 % every sunday without the outside aid and insentive of getting our opponents to hate us.

just my fiddee cent fo the day

p.s...when does the SHED- gule get posted

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: 1 month and counting

LucVanLierde said:
I think the prem will be stronger then ever. They will take the 6 strongest cat players and have another great year. The geu cat team is another story, somewhere at teh other end of the spec, almost destined for bottom.
Luc I completely agree with this statement! The players that our premier team are taking were only playing CAT last year due to waiting for there chance of the other guys moving on. The team will be as strong as ever which means unfortunately our CAT team will not :( . Getting back to Div 1 this should be a great battle once again with the knights right in the battle as they seem ready this time. But don't get too confident boys as it sucks to prove yourselves wrong.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

outkast said:
as much as all u hate us...you guys cant wait to watch us play next year, fcuk its gonna good....

"yeah, watch u lose"...if anyone is plannin to respond....think of somethin at least some what creative....
no need to say anything creative, your post is enough :rolleyes:
Just a note, the teams you are goin to play are gonna good as you thin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Stepchild said:
no need to say anything creative, your post is enough :rolleyes:
Just a note, the teams you are goin to play are gonna good as you thin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, spend another night at the cactus club bar, or was it KOB's..... or are the pink panties cutting off the blood flow :D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Luc,

Not sure this year (probably Langley Cat), but the team I played for last year had an OK year, with that Pak Cup win and all. Not quite as fulfilling as the GEU Black Knights nearly bottling the 2nd division title, mind you.

Thank God for the BK and guys like Clubbin...TTP has been stale as of late, but you lot are still the easiest wind-ups in the league.

(As for Rex, he's still the resident village idiot!!!)

Cheers
Dude

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

joely_the_goalie said:
Wow, spend another night at the cactus club bar, or was it KOB's..... or are the pink panties cutting off the blood flow :D
Joely_the_make_believe_goalie, refer to OutKast's last post............can you figure it out. :confused:

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

girth said:
Luc I completely agree with this statement! The players that our premier team are taking were only playing CAT last year due to waiting for there chance of the other guys moving on. The team will be as strong as ever which means unfortunately our CAT team will not :.

Girth, What happened to all the bodies from two season ago? You had a competative squad then, (During TheROB's tenure). I remember you guys cutting most of the team.... where'd they all end up?

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Somewhere out there sits Milhouse behind his computer screen, playing with his ciltoris(sp), smiling and admiring the crap he has started one month before the season starts.

Way to go cnut

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

suburbanator said:
Girth, What happened to all the bodies from two season ago? You had a competative squad then, (During TheROB's tenure). I remember you guys cutting most of the team.... where'd they all end up?
To be honest that was an awful season for us compared to last years.This year will have alot of new young guys on it replacing 5 or 6 College players.Problem is the new guys should be still in youth as I feel they are not ready.Players will be moving up and down every weekend and alot of them will be playing two games almost every weekend. The older guys that played two seasons ago quit except Therob who is still playing some sexy football. I guess this should be in the CAT thread hey moderators. ;)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yes it should. The topic has strayed a little here. If we can get back to the Div. 1 stuff that might make me happy.

Thanks.

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Stepchild said:
Joely_the_make_believe_goalie, refer to OutKast's last post............can you figure it out. :confused:

Confused is right, I read through it at least twice, not that I paid to much attention, but still couldn't get it. Maybe this is something for Unsolved Mysteries. :p

And I gotta say, I can't wait to read about the Knights all year :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0