Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Division 1] Results & Banter - October '04

How many accounts will LucVanLierde 'attempt' to create this month?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Again..

Come on you fcuking Rangers. :cool:

Stepchild:
Don't you start any shite again and have 3 Fury players on your ass like last time at their house.
I dread seeing those six year old girl-like flailing punches being thrown. :D

I think I'll take in the match.

Much like Brandon will take it up his..... :p ;)

No Hanzel eh?

Disappointed, :D

RF

suckit

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz said:
The real question is.... will suckit be the Knights only fan out tonight and will he parade around in his cheerleading outfit for his boyz?

.... or will he be too chicken to finally show a face to the incredibly stupid posts?? (like the Rangers game)HHHHHHHMmmmmmmmmm :confused: :eek:

Will be interesting. I just hope the Highlanders can pull off a tie and not lose to this yappy team! :rolleyes: (not holding my breath though)

chill out spazz, no need to get your panties caught up in a knot.
i love how you've become so preoccupied in my wellbeing. thanks cutie.
one day if you're lucky, you can run around for ME, in a cheerleading outfit.
untill then keep the comments coming.
black tights 4 highlanders 0
GUARANTEED.
and before i forget, (spazz)...........
"s...u...c...k...i...t".

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Port Moody Fury 3 @ Surrey Rangers 3

We were up 2-0 after the first half with a disallowed goal that was almost a foot over the goal line but the ref was up at half field and didn't see it. We carried the play for the first half and then they jumped all over us in the second and scored 3 on us to take the lead 3-2 and then I got one on a shot from 25 yards out to make it 3-3 and thats the way it stood.

Quite a few vicious tackles in the game, things got a bit out of hand with lots of pushing and shoving including a bad tackle by one of our guys right into the ankles of one of their players and then he retaliated with a double foot boot to the face of our player and our player was the only one to get a card because the ref didn't think the retaliation was intentional but it was pretty obvious and really hard...not taking anything away from the initial tackle tho because our player went in very dangerous and could have easily broken his ankles. We got banged up pretty good and had 3 players get bad injuries and they'll be out for a bit.

Thought we could have easily won this game, unfortunately a tie we will have to take. Looking forward to the rematch.

Brandon

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
BrandonSampson said:
Port Moody Fury 3 @ Surrey Rangers 3

We were up 2-0 after the first half with a disallowed goal that was
Quite a few vicious tackles in the game, things got a bit out of hand with lots of pushing and shoving
Brandon
Yes, up 2 but the ball actually was not over. We asked about 8 fans who were closer than anyone and not one said it was over. 'Nough said about that. We came out with lots of chances early, gave the ball up and went down 2 by the half.......came out in the second and went up 3 before once again turning it over only to be punished with a decent shot that tied it up..
Ref was bad everywhere, with every fukcing call. Horrible, but did not decide the game. Should have been reds and more yellows, but he is a terrible game and had no control over anything....
A tie it is, on to next week

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
1-1 kinghts cheap ass dirty goal LOWlanders
I heard the goal was scored right after your goal, a little bit of a let down perhaps? :eek: Bottom line, tie game leaving the Highlanders still undefeated.

WHYTHEFUKCAMIUPATTHISTIMEONASATURDAY

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not a bad game last night.Port Moody was playing very well in the first half and well deserved to be up 2 - 0.
That being said, the Rangers should some grit and came back to go up 3-2 with 10 minutes to play.
That should have sealed the deal but well done Brandon on the shot and bingo, 3-3 tie.
The ball was an inch from crossing the line B but we were standing in the corner on the line and the ball did not go in big man. Close but not quite!
Well done both teams considering it was a gritty little match.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
NEW YOUNG REFS.......? where the shite r u

Stepchild said:
I heard the goal was scored right after your goal, a little bit of a let down perhaps? :eek: Bottom line, tie game leaving the Highlanders still undefeated.

WHYTHEFUKCAMIUPATTHISTIMEONASATURDAY

game was tied till the eightieth minute....we went up one nill........stole the ball off of their kickoff, beat the team had teh gaolie to beat we hit the crossbar. goalie and our striker collide on teh rebound, our player goes down....half of teh lowlanders yell " kick it out" the whole field is yellin " kick it out" ref is half blind and fully mafukcen retarded, doesnt see or hear any of this, allows play to go...one cheap dickfukc of a player keeps dribbling the ball puts it in the net.....probably the worst way to score ive ever seen in my life, ever. how the fukc does a team feel good about that.

that kunt in the middle is too old and fukced up, the ref we had too weeks ago...Medford..maybe....too old....where the hell is the new crop of refs....this is seriously bs......the last 10 minutes last night was a fuken handicap match....BLINDMAN is teh only new young ref? what the hell is that, come one
these old kunts are friendly, they know our names now, we feel special, fukc that shite...he ruined the game, a game where we had 80% possesion...that game was ours and HE alone fukced it for us...that kunt............

ohhh ok enjoy your fukcen weekend everybody

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: NEW YOUNG REFS.......? where the shite r u

from what your writing the only scoring you guys do is with each other . put a few in the net and stop pissin and moaning about the man in the middle

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stepchild said:
Ref was bad everywhere, with every fukcing call. Horrible, but did not decide the game. Should have been reds and more yellows, but he is a terrible game and had no control over anything....
A tie it is, on to next week

The ref did well....

He did not decide the game.
Could there have been more cards....absolutley, but he was fair both ways. And ,really, you cant ask for much more than a ref to call it equally both ways.

That shot that tied it up Brandon, might have been the weakest goal I have seen in a long time. Our keeper fcuked up, and he would be the first to say it, Im sure.
It was a gift. Dont go thinking you might be the second coming of Roberto Carlos with that shot....

We dug ourselves a hole early...and did well to fight back. It was a pure let down to see it end in a tie.
I hope we do doggies at practice for it :D

Zaurrini

PS I was joking about the doggies part.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

LucVanLierde said:
one cheap dickfukc of a player keeps dribbling the ball puts it in the net.....probably the worst way to score ive ever seen in my life, ever. how the fukc does a team feel good about that.

ohhh ok enjoy your fukcen weekend everybody
If that is how it went down, from their end to yours....then shiiity, but I was not there to see it. As for the ref, I think they all suck unless you win!! :D , then they are only marginally bad. ;)
LOTS of soccer to play, come on whoever plays Dewdney and Sporting.....
An I WILL have a great weekend, thanks for the kind words.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stepchild said:
We asked about 8 fans who were closer than anyone and not one said it was over. 'Nough said about that.

Fans?

I think you're mixed up. The word you're looking for isn't fan, it's "people walking their dogs".

And by the way can anyone tell me what "teh" means? Is it a Delta word?
Lucy uses it quite a bit so mabey it's a hip-hop expression.

Word.

Deej

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

LucVanLierde said:
game was tied till the eightieth minute....we went up one nill........stole the ball off of their kickoff, beat the team had teh gaolie to beat we hit the crossbar. goalie and our striker collide on teh rebound, our player goes down....half of teh lowlanders yell " kick it out" the whole field is yellin " kick it out" ref is half blind and fully mafukcen retarded, doesnt see or hear any of this, allows play to go...one cheap dickfukc of a player keeps dribbling the ball puts it in the net.....probably the worst way to score ive ever seen in my life, ever. how the fukc does a team feel good about that.

Here is how I saw it from the sidelines. Keeper and forward collide. Keeper gets the ball quickly up the field and Highlanders are looking to tie the game. The only player on our team that knew you had an injury was our keeper. Even on the sideline I didn't realize until YOUR team was calling for the ball to be kicked out. By that time we were in a position to score and we did. We did stop the play...in the back of your net.

As for the ref, IMO Mike Hill did a good job. He saw the player hurt, made a judgement it wasn't severe and let the play continue. If your team had gained possession he would have blown the play dead.

As for my first look at Black Knight soccer, I was impressed. They do a great job of moving the ball in their backline and mid. I thought you were lacking in actual chances though. I agree with the fact you had the majority of the possession and play a sexy brand of futbol but in the end the scoring chances were basically even.

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DMH Knights game was good....

Knights beat the old guys to the ball more and kept possession nicely but there were equal chances on scoring from both teams. Knights would be better if they could shoot a little more.

And as for the Highlanders goal.... I'm sorry but my fcuking Grandma could've hit your forward harder with her purse! :eek: If the guy can't take an elbow then maybe he shouldn't be playing a contact sport. Conveniently he got up and played again too so it couln't have been THAT bad....

I think the Knights went into the game thinking it would be a breeze but the Highlanders put up a good (somewhat sloppy) fight.

Knights are good but maybe not as good as they think? :confused: (maybe at acting ....)

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
one day if you're lucky, you can run around for ME, in a cheerleading outfit.

Sir Suckit.........Spazz has yet to run around in a cheerleaders outfit for me so if you get to see it first then I will be a bit disappointed :)

Luc.....

First off you guys definitely dominated the posession of the ball but have no killer instinct. In the end the score was fair as both teams had 3 good scoring chances. If you guys had of scored early my guess is that the game would have gotten out of hand in the score sheet. Now if you were counting goals by touches than you guys thumped us but sadly for you that is not how games are decided. In regards to the goal I think your a bit off. If any team is attacking and your guy is down at the far end of the pitch then too bad. Why should any team give up a scoring chance when it is there. I wasn't on the field but my guess is that most guys didn't even know the player was down as it was behind their backs. You may think that is cheap but it is honest. If your guys had of touched the ball or NOT quit on the play then the play would have stopped. It was a unfortunate call but lets face it, the guy wasn't even hurt. He got right up and played. Maybe he should show some more balls as we aren't in South America were your allowed to fall in agony when a big gust of wind blows through.

In regards to the game in general I agree with Deej in the comment that you guys have a good squad and play nice soccer. Some good skilled guys and to my surprise not at all yappy on the pitch. Not sure if you can can play much better but I know we can play a bit better than we did.

Once you guys mature a bit and shut down the yappy ****y comments away from the field you will get respect from the rest of the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0