Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Division 1] Results & Banter - September 04'

Who will win Div. 1 this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bad game for the Razorbacks we were absolutely shocking it definetly felt like a loss & every one of the guys felt the same.(Bad Bad Bad Game)!

Cheers
Rex

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rex,

I watched your & would have to agree with everything you said. It didn’t seem like either team was trying & at times the game was played in slow motion. Having said that I definitely saw some good things from a few of your players BJ in particular, when he was on the ball he took control & did something positive. Wade on the other hand I wasn’t impressed with, I came to the game with high expectations & didn’t see much other than the one nice ball he played to Skeeter on the first goal (that was nice). He seems like the type of player you have to constantly praise in order to get something out of him! I could be wrong seeing as how that was the first times I’ve seen him play that’s just what I took away from the game. All in all not a good game to watch I can’t imagine what the game last week against the Knights was like!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dewdney with a tie?

Well done Highlanders.
A team that always seems to knock off the favourites. :p

Speaking of favourites, ;) , watched the 'Gers and Players match yesterday.
Good game by our guys and North Delta worked their asses off.
Some good early stuff by Skurrsy in the pipes and momentum started to go the boys' way thereafter.
Good goals and more could have been had with the likes of Halvy hitting the post twice.

Was anyone able to roll up TheRob's lip?
My God I must have tripped over that thing three times in the changeroom until I had to leave after two pints down my gob.
Visualize Schwarzenegger:
"Zis display iss unacceptabul"
"Ve must prepare and show up strongar if ve are going to do anything this year".

:D

Must say TR seemd to be in the majority with the lads somewhat not impressed with their performance.
Lads:
You won fcuking 3 - nil man.
Yeeesh - Motivated little Rangers...

Who's top of the table?
Anyone?
Anyone?

:D

Awaiting the Sporting result,

RF

:bronco:

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights with a good result. LucvanLierde with a even better result, scoring 7 of 8 in a 1 sided affair. A nice 8-2 win puts us back in the race.

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bad game for the Razorbacks we were absolutely shocking it definetly felt like a loss & every one of the guys felt the same.(Bad Bad Bad Game)!

Rex, I have to say that even though your team was missing maybe it's 2 best players they aren't that strong. We showed with no goalie and 11 guys and you guys did nothing very dangerous. You may have played bad but I honestly don't see many players that could be more of a threat than they showed. Wade was easily frustrated and shut down. After that your team didn't know what to do. They still looked for the long ball to him. Maybe when the other players realize you have more than one attacker things will look better. Both teams could have definitely played better and I am sure they will.

Oscar Goldman

Mar 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
5 reasons why I think the Highlanders will win Div. 1 this year:

1. Their average size shot up dramatically with the departure of Rocco and Oscar.

2. Their 7 year youth movement, Nic Jensen, had successful laser surgery on his eyes and he can now see the field while he’s handling the ball

3. Planzer and Milhouse will combine to supply one healthy set of legs.

4. Heaney’s Dad played for the Whitecaps and he’s considering coming out of retirement (watch your ankles) to push his son into the shadows again.

5. The team will not have to worry about scheduling games around wine-tasting events now that Forrest Gump has left the squad.

6. McGill may be playing in goal this year and his limited runs on the field over the past few seasons have left him well prepared for his new position.

7. Arksey’s Achilles Heel (an obsession with the ménage et trois) has been corrected through therapy.

8. The team made a sacrifice to the soccer Gods (see departure of Rocco) and have finally exorcised the Boomers demons.

9. Erker started a run last year that should put him in a scoring position by November 7th, 2004.

10. The team has outfitted Farraguna with a suit made of bubble wrap that should enable him to go into more challenges for the ball.

Go Highlanders!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
Knights with a good result. LucvanLierde with a even better result, scoring 7 of 8 in a 1 sided affair. A nice 8-2 win puts us back in the race.

Was the score really 8-2????

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oscar Goldman said:
9. Erker started a run last year that should put him in a scoring position by November 7th, 2004.

With Balsa to get on the end of Erker's flick-on by Nov. 14th. Deadly.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Priceless Oscar, Fcuking Priceless weeman!

Now that is good old TTP at it's finest baby!

To know the Highlanders like alot of us do, is spot on by Oscar.

Cheers Oscar, see ya soon.

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco Raiders 0 @ Port Moody Fury 0

Poco Raiders 0 @ Port Moody Fury 0

A well played game by both sides, not many chances at either end... a tie...i guess your guys wish was our command :) hehe

I hope they finally start getting the FVSL website updated it would be nice to see the standings.

Brandon

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
How is it that the Knights win 107-2 and they have not filled five pages of TTP about how "we rule" and "we're choice" and "we're dope" and "we're bad".

Confirmation on the score please. How can Sporting win 5-0 one week and lose 8-2 the next??? :confused:

Anyone know the Aldergrove-Langley score?
Unofficial Standings

W-L-T
Rangers 2-0-0
Pt Moody 1-0-1
Dewdney FC 1-0-1
Surrey Sporting 1-1-0
GEU Knights 1-1-0
Highlanders 0-0-2
Aldergrove 0-0-1
PoCo 0-1-1
Langley 0-1-0
ND Players 0-2-0

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not so sure I agree with Oscar's prediction on the Highlanders....

I think Jenzen's only hitting the net because of all the shooting practice at Sportstown (1 outta 10 is increasing his confidence) :D

If Heaney's dad comes out then the league is sure to bump you old bastards into the over 30's or 35's..... :eek:

And Gooner has to be healthy before suiting him up in the bubble wrap since he's constantly broken (kinda like Balsa)

But good luck! So far I think it's the Rangers that are the most dangerous though you guys usually step it up a notch when playing them.

Looking forward to watching the Rangers beating the Knights and shutting up their premature babbling on this thread!

C-thru

Sep 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove 4 Langley 1

2 messy goals by grove in the first half really hurt. We (Langley) got one back after half time, but a 3rd goal by grove in the middle of the 2nd half pretty much sealed the victory by grove.

We didnt play with the intensity we showed vs the rangers and mistakes by us were as costly as they come.

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
New Standings

W-L-T
Rangers 2-0-0
Pt Moody 1-0-1
Dewdney FC 1-0-1
Aldergrove 1-0-1
Surrey Sporting 1-1-0
GEU Knights 1-1-0
Highlanders 0-0-2
PoCo 0-1-1
Langley 0-2-0
ND Players 0-2-0

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you are going to keeping track is it too much to ask for goals for and against as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0