Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Division 1] Results & Banter - September '05

Who will be in first place at the end of the month?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
Look at the rangers last year, first half of the year they licked pouch, still do but are a much better team. Must win game for us this friday or it could be a very long season.
Come on, licking pouch just does not cut it. We licked balls, not walls balls, just balls!
Defin. MOTW in Delta. Have not seen our rivals yet, but I am sure they will be up for the bragging rights at the Delta Lion.
Big T, anyone......a report on Whalley!!??

Flash20

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
nothing really special about whalley...just a bunch of hardworkers who dont miss the opportunity of going into a tackle hard...skillwise they are garbage

LSD

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I must say that I'm quite happy with the travelling scheldule this year in Div 1. With most of the teams located in Delta or Surrey, we only have to drive out to titty fu*king nowhere 4 times out of our 18 games.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
LSD said:
...we only have to drive out to titty fu*king nowhere 4 times out of our 18 games.

No worries about being out in titty fu*king nowhere bud, as you can stay over at my place for our matches out here in 'titty fu*king nowhere' to alleviate you having to rent a motel room at the Super 8. :D

~Shaven

shavenlookingforwardtofour'home'matchesoutof18

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers game tonight just became MOTW.

Geegers v hamburgers apres le match.

Love Friday Night Games,

Z

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hate you Super Pipo.

Rangers 8 - 0 Whalley. My prediction. Take it to the bank.

Did I just sound like a BK?

LSD

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was waiting for someone to jump all over shaven's post, and the fact that it only took you around 3 days to think of a response is impressive, great job walls-mart.

Milhouse, how is J.O. looking?

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i see the timeline now. somehow i overlooked that one. sort of like you two overlooking the fact you have the same genatalia. enjoy the sleepovers.....i assume breakfast will be pigs in a blanket :wa: :eek: :wa: .

LSD

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am pretty sure that overlooking some dude's package and set of nuts is never a good thing. But what about underlooking it, walls? You apparently have some experience in that regards. :eek:

And because I truly do care, I will keep things on topic here, nobody wants to see TheRob have a self implosion like our little friend in Div 2. Jesus H. Christ only knows how hard done by these moderators actually are: NDFC 2 - 1 Highlanders.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
game on blahzay. i'd expect that from others but........ah fcuk it...you can't even get it up!!!! lsd with 2 goals tonight.....winning............and uh......finding out if everything is shaven.

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LSD said:
I was waiting for someone to jump all over shaven's post, and the fact that it only took you around 3 days to think of a response is impressive, great job walls-mart.

Milhouse, how is J.O. looking?

Checked the field at 5pm yesterday, possibly the best shape I have ever seen it in. Not sure how it will look if the football guys were on it last night. :(

LSD

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
At least it is not cancelled! Looking forward to the game tonight, beers afterwards and a high five for walls in the back of the head.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
LSD said:
At least it is not cancelled! Looking forward to the game tonight, beers afterwards and a high five for walls in the back of the head.

Can we make it a high-ten? :D

~Shaven

can'thardlywaitforDerbyNightatJO

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
LSD said:
And because I truly do care, I will keep things on topic here, nobody wants to see TheRob have a self implosion like our little friend in Div 2. Jesus H. Christ only knows how hard done by these moderators actually are:

LSD, where's the back-up bro? No respect I tell ya, no respect...

~Shaven

withallduerespecttoRodneyDangerfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0