Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Division 2 - 2003/2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy Tiger

So you beat a couple of teams and one that was in Div 4 last year :rolleyes: ...I would expect you guys to beat them.....as for us in Div 2 basement....well you guys forgot how your stellar league leading defense got lit up for 6 goals in 2 games by us and you only scored 1. :eek: Keep trying, you'll become players one day.:D As for premier...its a long season and no said its gonna be easy.

Big T:cool:

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I SEE TWO GAMES INTO THE SEASON AND YOU GUY'S\GIRLS HAVE WON THIS DIVISION AGAIN.OR HAVE YOU EVER WON IT ? OR ANYTHING ELSE .I FOR ONE AM LOOKING FORWARD TO PLAYING THE GREATEST TEAM ON EARTH. I HOPE THEY SHOW UP CAUSE I NEED SOMEONE TO CLEAN MY BOOTS AFTER THE GAME

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You also need someone to show you how to post properly on TTP :rolleyes:

Lose the ALLCAPS :mad:

~Regs.

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who's going to beat the Black Knights? Better yet who's going to be the first team to score on them?

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by curious
I FOR ONE AM LOOKING FORWARD TO PLAYING THE GREATEST TEAM ON EARTH. I HOPE THEY SHOW UP CAUSE I NEED SOMEONE TO CLEAN MY BOOTS AFTER THE GAME

We will look forward to beating you guys and the only thing you will be cleaning after the game are your shorts.

bricktop

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It will be nice to have GEU go 1,2,3,4? in the league this season. I predict a good little battle between the Mighty Tigers and the Blackshiites, with the Tigers coming out on top (like bricktop on your mama's) :wa:

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I give the Tigers much credit because they deserve it, but to think that they might beat the Black Knights is completely laughable… Lucy Van’s got it right and that’s the bottom-line… Another 5-nil game on the weekend, could have been 10-nil if Lucy could find the net...

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soporo Ichiban,

Until then. As for "THE NOB" The Tigers would have been adding more dead weight with you and unskilled dead weight at that. The next 350 poound useless tit "The Nob"
I guess the last thing the Tigers need is another 350 pound fullback. Imagine that, ichi fa nee bashing me about weight. :rolleyes:

I think Rex has rights to the name "The Nob" so you should ask permission to use it. That or come up with something a little more original. It isn't hard. The possibilities are endless.

Good start for the Tigers so far, but you must remember. You've played two bad teams in a very watered down Division 2. Don't take too much out of it. You'll falter down the stretch. You always do.

TheNob, Throb, Throbby, TheRob, TheRoberto, TheRobearto, Nazi Moderator scum...........................

Have a nice day.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about TheSob because thats what it sounds like you are doing.

As for all the deadbeats, subway diet and weight issue bashing, the Tigers have never looked slimmer. All that summer soccer has obviously paid off.

Yes maybe div 2 is a little water downed with added teams from div 3 but we have yet to play any of the weaker teams yet. The team that we scored 5 goals against in our first thrashing of the season, the Coyotes were one of the best teams in Div 2 last year.

The Tigers will go 3 - 0 this weekend.

bricktop

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheepman pulling that one out of nowhere, Nice 1. To tell the truth, the Port Moody Lions are gonna give some teams fits this year. Very fast, and a few skilled guys. Not a team i'd want to play on a hung over Sunday morning. It was nice to play them on a Friday, then get pissed, and hung over for Saturday.....and Sunday:(

ichi fa nee

Oct 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jock must be Scottish as the Scotts are always ****y at the beginning of a season, only to be blown out the rest of the way and left with nothing but haggis to hang there sorry asses with. Sound about right so far Jock. The Black Knights are a good side and may finish around 10th or 12th place. A tip to "Sheep", watch out for the Jock as I heard he gets horny around barn yard animals. "Sheep Shagger!"

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
By chance did you and Joch Robo get together and chat about each other’s homoerotic fantasies before making your last post? Sheep shagger, barnyard animals, that’s just GAY, WEIRD & out of left field. If u wanna talk well then lets talk football and not of your memories past. As for the Knights finishing around 10th or 12th place, give your head a shake and take a look at the scorecard form the past two games. Do us all a favour mate and moon walk back to your location in China Town, ya weird fuk…

PS I’d kill you at ping-pong…

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
ichi fa nee,

If by now you haven’t noticed the large community of Scottish people lurking around this system, well then maybe its time. With comments like the ones in your last post your just asking for a slagging.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vetran Move

Ichi fa nee,

Nice work in winding up the noob.:D

BTW Jock: Rangerforever is a big supporter of the Maple Ridge Sheep Shagging Union. He'll keep your secret safe, I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0