Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Division 2] Results & Banter - October '04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoop Dawg

Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
franchise is just getting started, filling the net(franchise) the arrogance of two names like that says it all but with people like him its all about being insecure.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
canuckboy said:
Franchise I just can't believe that you've lost two in a row yet you still come on this site and yap. Listen if you were a superstar you would just be ****y, but because you are just an average div 2 forward you just sound ridiculous. Shut-up win a few games then come back and spout off.

If I'm average....what does that make you :confused:

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just came on here to see how the mighty mighty hurricanes were doing...by the sounds of it, everyone better look out. I then went to the fraser valley website and saw that they havent even won a game yet this season???? 13 goals against in 3 games???? more then 4 goals allowed a game?????? and your on here saying your the best team in the division????????????????? does anyone else see a problem with this...

yes everyone does....but them.

wake up boys. seriously.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I tell you what, my handle isn't something super coc ky like "THE FRANCHISE", I didn't come on this site and say my team is gonna kick ass. I play hard every Sunday, and while I do have some skill, I can tell I have a couple of things that you will never have, class and heart.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Legend, our D is REALLY slow, so play the kick and run game, and Dustin is getting a root canal on Saturday so I don't think he's playing. We are really bad at offsides so definately play the trap, I'm too slow to outrun anyone under the age of 40 so the trap is definately safe. :)

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canada Ger said:
after having a look at the fraser valley website I think its only fair to say that any team other than the rippers and the clones (and possibly delta fc who have a game in hand) talking shite on this site should shut up as we are the only teams who have not dropped points. I do agree with an earlier post from either dopey or bull that when the rippers meet delta fc the 2 best teams in the division will be playing for top spot. but for teams like the hurricanes to be on here posting about how well they are going to do is ridiculous. Prove it then talk about it. Until then shut up!!! worry about preventing another 13 goals in 3 matches first. Dopey where are you guys playing this weekend, may have to come and watch.

how about you shut the hell up. it's called take the piss, not "we're the best team in the league, only we can talk shite along with the second best team" what the hell is the fun in that?

i'm not gonna argue that you aren't the strongest 2 teams in 2A, cuz i already know the royals are the strongest team, royals are gonna ****in tear your team apart from the ass up, then proceed to rape you anally with our amazingly skilled team, sexually skilled. particularly al.

and yes, those hurricane **** suckers should shut the hell up. i'm regulating here boys, listen up.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 weeks till the royals get it handed to them. Give me a break were going to tear your team apart fcuk, sH*T, bit*h, co*k, balls. Tsawassen does anybody else find that as amusing as I do. spelling your name right is hard enough I can't imagine what it was like tryin to string together a soccer team. Perhaps a town meeting location splashdown i don't know how soccer mom managed it because we all know he spent the afternoon in the kiddy pool playing with his friends.

Canada Ger

Dec 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Mom said:
how about you shut the hell up. it's called take the piss, not "we're the best team in the league, only we can talk shite along with the second best team" what the hell is the fun in that?

i'm not gonna argue that you aren't the strongest 2 teams in 2A, cuz i already know the royals are the strongest team, royals are gonna ****in tear your team apart from the ass up, then proceed to rape you anally with our amazingly skilled team, sexually skilled. particularly al.

and yes, those hurricane **** suckers should shut the hell up. i'm regulating here boys, listen up.
hit a sore spot did I goof? do you realize how stupid you sound??? but I guess that is our good old tsawassen school system at its finest. and youre right......it is called take the piss, so until you learn how to take the piss and not talk a whole lot of rubbish wasting all of our time I suggest you stay off this site. It must have been nice for you guys to get the easy games out of the way first but I hope you realize that the real games are coming up. After Delta humiliates you (Which I expect you will dopey) you only have a wee bit of recovery before the rippers rip into you. But I guess you are probably fantasizing over a team full of men ripping into you.oh by the way.....I think you dropped your toy.....here... :wa:

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
If we continue to struggle defensively, Gary will be coming back. He has worked it out with his SFU coach and depending on how things go, you may see him back in our lineup. We actually signed another player who just moved here from the States. I've never seen him play but if he has played at the level he says he has played at, it will be a hell of an acquisition. He won't be playin this week but will be playin in our next game after that. Hurricanes could be fillin some holes...

bulljive said:
Hurricanes,

Lets stop talking about last year and past success shall we. I am more then aware you had a good team last year and may have a good team this year when you get your players back. Don't mean any disrespect but until you win a game shut your mouths. As far as I am concerned last year means nothing you lost your best player and right now you guys stink and from the looks of this past weekend things are going to just get worse

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
2 weeks till the royals get it handed to them. Give me a break were going to tear your team apart fcuk, sH*T, bit*h, co*k, balls. Tsawassen does anybody else find that as amusing as I do. spelling your name right is hard enough I can't imagine what it was like tryin to string together a soccer team. Perhaps a town meeting location splashdown i don't know how soccer mom managed it because we all know he spent the afternoon in the kiddy pool playing with his friends.

well done ****face, did you come up with that yourself? or did you have to suck your buddy off so you could use his line? and if this "spelling your name right is hard enough I can't imagine what it was like tryin to string together a soccer team" was suppose to be piss taking, maybe next time sunshine.

Canada Ger said:
hit a sore spot did I goof? do you realize how stupid you sound??? but I guess that is our good old tsawassen school system at its finest. and youre right......it is called take the piss, so until you learn how to take the piss and not talk a whole lot of rubbish wasting all of our time I suggest you stay off this site. It must have been nice for you guys to get the easy games out of the way first but I hope you realize that the real games are coming up. After Delta humiliates you (Which I expect you will dopey) you only have a wee bit of recovery before the rippers rip into you. But I guess you are probably fantasizing over a team full of men ripping into you.oh by the way.....I think you dropped your toy.....here...

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canada Ger said:
hit a sore spot did I goof? do you realize how stupid you sound??? but I guess that is our good old tsawassen school system at its finest. and youre right......it is called take the piss, so until you learn how to take the piss and not talk a whole lot of rubbish wasting all of our time I suggest you stay off this site. It must have been nice for you guys to get the easy games out of the way first but I hope you realize that the real games are coming up. After Delta humiliates you (Which I expect you will dopey) you only have a wee bit of recovery before the rippers rip into you. But I guess you are probably fantasizing over a team full of men ripping into you.oh by the way.....I think you dropped your toy.....here... :wa:

goof? hahahahahahaha, ok big guy. i pleasantly await for these punk ass hoes from surrey to come get us. bring your ladies, i could use a rub and tug.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer mom your the biggest Johnson of altime. I think everybody enjoyed it alot more when you were in div 3 because the only one posting was you and nobody else had to read it. It's like you have just dicovered swearing, callin somebody a fukc face isn't taking the piss it's you being 13 years old. Yeah I sucked my buddy off to come up with that, I feel pathetic even responding to you. Tsawassen who let these guys on this sight, only 2 good players have ever come out of tsawassen Tim Sowerby, and Scott don't know his last name but he used to play with delta metro heard he was playing div 2 so maybe he is on your team either way your a Johnson Fukc face

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Final warning in here to everyone:

I don't want to hear another Fcuk Face this or Suck off that nor talk about raping someone anally. You all come across as fcuking losers who are still stuck in the 8th grade.

Clean it up now.

~Regs.

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
Soccer mom your the biggest Johnson of altime. I think everybody enjoyed it alot more when you were in div 3 because the only one posting was you and nobody else had to read it. It's like you have just dicovered swearing, callin somebody a fukc face isn't taking the piss it's you being 13 years old. Yeah I sucked my buddy off to come up with that, I feel pathetic even responding to you. Tsawassen who let these guys on this sight, only 2 good players have ever come out of tsawassen Tim Sowerby, and Scott don't know his last name but he used to play with delta metro heard he was playing div 2 so maybe he is on your team either way your a Johnson Fukc face

actually it was suppose to say c-o-c-k face. feel any better now? **** shite **** crap asshole faggot

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
canuckboy said:
I tell you what, my handle isn't something super coc ky like "THE FRANCHISE", I didn't come on this site and say my team is gonna kick ass. I play hard every Sunday, and while I do have some skill, I can tell I have a couple of things that you will never have, class and heart.

Find on here were I said I am a superstar....your a waste of my time...read the past quotes you made stupid..."I said watch out for the wolves.....not the wolves will win it all.....**** you must of fell the stupid tree :confused:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hurricane Power said:
If we continue to struggle defensively, Gary will be coming back. He has worked it out with his SFU coach and depending on how things go, you may see him back in our lineup. We actually signed another player who just moved here from the States. I've never seen him play but if he has played at the level he says he has played at, it will be a hell of an acquisition. He won't be playin this week but will be playin in our next game after that. Hurricanes could be fillin some holes...

Thats pretty hard to do because every school player signs a cntract that states they can't play in rec ball until the season is over......that being said maybe sfu is on there own system

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer MOM,

As I said, last warning.

You're outta here... your ban will be lifted in 7 days.

~Regs.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alright boys, Regs is right....this obscene and childish language is not tolerated on the field, nor is it even attempted there by the vast majority of us, so what makes you all think that for one minute that it is acceptable here?? Give your heads a shake, and let's get back to talking about the game. This playground mentality is rediculous. So, on that vein...anyone checked out 2B standings lately? Man, lot of struggling teams in there...looked at the start of the campaign it'd be competitive, but not so much so far.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
This just in NDFC has officially changed there Name to NDFc "the best team in the league." not looking forward to this eagleridge field i keep hearing about have heard rumours it is the worst field of all time basically I sand box. Thats what I hate about div 2 more then the late tackles playing on a crappy fields that can take away the better teams advantage because the ball just bounces all over the place, not to mention playing a game with no flow. No excuses though NDFC "the best team in the league" to win by a minimum of a 2 goal margin

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Thats pretty hard to do because every school player signs a cntract that states they can't play in rec ball until the season is over......that being said maybe sfu is on there own system
They're must be a loophole in the contract, or perhaps Gary's just special... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0