Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Division 2] Results & Banter - September 04'

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All banter for the upcoming Division 2 season can take place here. Once the FVSL releases the schedule a poll will go up.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
a new season just around the corner. i am still on the recovery trail from tearing my quad 1 month before provincials. dopeshell still has another month before he can begin practicing. but we have 7 new players all of which are big editions. hate to get ****y but alot of teams are going to have trouble contending with us. our team has gotten alot younger but we still have strong veteran leadership hopefully this year is our last year of div 2.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta will be tough to beat but my money is on the hurricanes. Watch out for the Wolves though much stronger then years past.....the Knights are coming

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm shooting for a all GEU teams to finish in top spot....
You betta fill the net young lad.... We definatley have a stronger team this year!

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
wolfman said:
I'm shooting for a all GEU teams to finish in top spot....
You betta fill the net young lad.... We definatley have a stronger team this year!

If you ever showed up for one of our games you would see it yourself....Are you going to be their on Sunday? I will promise you at least two!

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
not impressed with the season opening exibition game i know its a group cross over but it should still count in league play. all over the delta delta rivalry. prediction hurricanes do not get promoted star defender playing for UBC don't know about others but they will not have there youth games on saturday anymore so two sunday games could cause conflict.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
filling the net said:
If you ever showed up for one of our games you would see it yourself....Are you going to be their on Sunday? I will promise you at least two!

Wolves 3 86ers 2

Filling the net with a soild two!!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well it's almost time for the Wolves to take the Div 2 title. They will be missing some stars for the first week but after that let the games begin.

whack

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Hurricanes are looking forward to the start of div 2 as well. Don't worry bulljive we have an abudance of youth players who are ready to make the step into mens open. Also there youth games were on sundays last year as well, so it did not conflict as much as you would have liked. In addition we have picked up a few more players as well. So we will contend for the top spot along with other strong teams in our group.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just my two cents about Div 2...I think the FVSL made a huge mistake by going to the 3 groups......I looked over some of the groups and some teams like Delta, GEU , huirricanes are gonna walk over the rest. It was much better having 10 teams in Div 2 and it meant you were always playing a tough opponent week in week out......now i see a bunch of teams that can't win in a rec league making up half of each group.

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It sucked last year not being able to play each team twice. I like this division split!

The league decided to have 30 teams play in div.2 cause teams don't want to play in a division 3,4 & 5....

Div.5 sounds better than a 0-20 record in Div.2 Dontcha think

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Well it's almost time for the Wolves to take the Div 2 title. They will be missing some stars for the first week but after that let the games begin.

thatta boy ruuuey ~

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T said:
Just my two cents about Div 2...I think the FVSL made a huge mistake by going to the 3 groups......I looked over some of the groups and some teams like Delta, GEU , huirricanes are gonna walk over the rest. It was much better having 10 teams in Div 2 and it meant you were always playing a tough opponent week in week out......now i see a bunch of teams that can't win in a rec league making up half of each group.

I hope your not talking about the tigers....i have more skill in my non dominate foot then those over weight kids have in there whole body. They may be Golden Ears but there not the Wolves!!!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The way the div 2 league is looking.............the div 1 league will have 29 team in it......maybe there shouldn't be leagues any more and everyone plays everyone :rolleyes:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
wolfman said:
Todd the Striker?

Todd did you see his free kick on Sunday???? That sucker was laced for the top corner only if he had some meat on those chicken legs!!

You better win on Sunday......I want to see big things from you out there LOOOOOCKY my boy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0