Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Division 3] Results & Banter - October '05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Post all your results and banter for the month of October here!

Good luck to all teams!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peace Arch 1 - SFC Wheelhouse 2

Well played game with SFC controlling most of the play, we couldn't muster much of an attack today. On to Aldergrove next week I guess.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not much happening in here right now.

Anyone have some predictions for this weekends games?

Which game will be the MOTW?

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It seems everyone is not talking much this month Big game for the GEU Bulls this week against the Trinity West Titans not MOTW but a good test as the Titans are apparently realy good ah but what do I know

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
It seems everyone is not talking much this month Big game for the GEU Bulls this week against the Trinity West Titans not MOTW but a good test as the Titans are apparently realy good ah but what do I know

get a facking job :D

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well the GEU Bulls had Ten men against the top team in there group and it showed with the scroe ending 7-2 would ahev been noce for teh Bulls to have had a full team.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peace Arch 6 - Aldergrove 1
For once we decided to find the net although it was against a far inferior team. Had 5 new signings out to this game and it will be nice once we start learning how to play together. Hopefully it's a sign of things to come.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Got a chance to see the GEU MINERS play this team is easily the best team in div3....got some div 1 players playing there and control the ball very nicely.

This team will be in Div 2 next year!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure how it works in Div 3, are the teams just split into 2 groups, A & B? Or is it 3B is the lowest, then 3A, 2C and so on? If it's latter don't the GEU Miners have to get into 3A before going to Div 2? Or do the league winners from A & B get promoted?

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
To answer your question Stallion...

The two divisions in div 3 are just to split things up. Same as the three in div 2.

This is the Fraser Valley League so things are always changing, but chances are the top teams on each side will move up, or have a playoff to only move one team up.

Someone can correct me on this though...

Then again...you could go the DFC Rovers way, and not earn promotion, just have the league move you up, and then change you team nickname (blame it on a new sponsor) and hope that everyone forgets. :rolleyes:

This is the FVSL!!!:cool:

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
[FVSL Division 3] MTOW - Oct 14-16

Was looking through the standings this week for a MOTW and do not see much.

Coquitlam City Ajax vs. Surrey FC Wheelhouse Caps looks like the battle for top spot in 3A. Both with 4 wins and 1 tie, lots of goals for and very few against. Should be a good one.

LUFC Krank'd vs. Abbotsford Storm should be a good one in 3B as well. 3 points apart in the standings, but close in goals for. From the looks of the goals against, Krank'd is going to need to tighten up the defensive core.

Anyways, that was just a quick little look. Anyone have any thoughts on these or any other games this week?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Division 3] MTOW - Oct 14-16

Argyle said:
Was looking through the standings this week for a MOTW and do not see much.

Coquitlam City Ajax vs. Surrey FC Wheelhouse Caps looks like the battle for top spot in 3A. Both with 4 wins and 1 tie, lots of goals for and very few against. Should be a good one.

LUFC Krank'd vs. Abbotsford Storm should be a good one in 3B as well. 3 points apart in the standings, but close in goals for. From the looks of the goals against, Krank'd is going to need to tighten up the defensive core.

Anyways, that was just a quick little look. Anyone have any thoughts on these or any other games this week?

Krank'd are terrible..they only have a high goals for because they played the Bulls.....weak!!

Miner's taking this league.....(easliy have the top keep in div 3 and 2) and have wellrounded mix of good players in every position.

J D Walker

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Got a chance to see the GEU MINERS play this team is easily the best team in div3....got some div 1 players playing there and control the ball very nicely.

This team will be in Div 2 next year!

hell ya............... if the miners lose to any team in this league it will be an upset. some real talent floating on this team. especialy that player/coach they have, he reminds me of a young peter beardsley.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Argyle said:
To answer your question Stallion...

The two divisions in div 3 are just to split things up. Same as the three in div 2.

This is the Fraser Valley League so things are always changing, but chances are the top teams on each side will move up, or have a playoff to only move one team up.

Someone can correct me on this though...

Then again...you could go the DFC Rovers way, and not earn promotion, just have the league move you up, and then change you team nickname (blame it on a new sponsor) and hope that everyone forgets. :rolleyes:

This is the FVSL!!!:cool:

Wouldn't it make sense to have three teams move up, being their 3 Div 2 groups. Could have the group winners move up and have a playoff between the 2 second place finishers. Then have the bottom team in each div 2 group move down. That would makes things easiest I would think but like you said, this is the FVSL!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peace Arch 2 - Surrey Freeze 2

Don't really need to say much other than if you miss 6-7 open breakaways you don't deserve more than I tie. It was tough to watch from the sidelines today, as we pretty much dominated them other than 2 stupid mistakes which cost us 3 points. Hopefully we'll have breakaway practice at training this week :)

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
If there was I don't think anyone would talk about them. We're playing the Langley Rangers and I'm returning from injury to hopefully lead my team to a victory over the 3rd placed team. That's probably the most exciting thing you'll read. It's kind of been quiet down here.

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
big game in Div 3b.....PoCo and TW......should be a good game....looks like these 2 teams and the miners well be battling for 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0