Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL general bullshite

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda

Hey Yoda Buddy:

What is this?? You don't ever go to practice??????? And I always thought that you should be on that loon's first team at GEU!
The GEU and Alouette Premier (AU Razor/Razorbacks) teams must have two of the dumbest fcuks at the helm ever to grace the game! And you guys all go out there year after year for him.

The only other guy who never goes to training is the great star Jack the Lad. I think he managed to make the starting line up on every team he was on without hitting the practice field for 6 years!! I think the reason he hasn't picked a team yet is the delicate negotiations that must go on to get him to sign:
1) Jack don't play on no turf.
2) Jack don't train.
3) All players must sign up for Jack's Poco chiropractic special.
4) Jack won't drive too far from home.

So what you are saying is you are the equal of the great chirpopractor-who-never-trains-but-always-starts, Jack the Lad?:p

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
clearing things up

Originally posted by Skytrain
odaY,

Feel sorry for ya!:rolleyes: Just be glad that you did not come over to the PoCo Cat team. We have been advised that the Premier will keep 18-20 players and not use the Cat team at all this year providing not more than 7 guys get injured. Premier to be a separate team within the club hoping to create a team that works well without having new players go up and down between the two Div's disrupting the players. Coach also believes that this will build a certain trust between the guys (ie: in their skill) because we will get to know more about everyones abilities. Don't know if I agree :confused: but whatever.

Someone hasn't been listening.There is a new plan in the works.
One wich I personally like for a number of reasons. The main one being its going to keep everybody on their toes and keeps people from getting to cozy.;)

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Osame,

who hasn't been listening? And where have you been the last 3 weeks? Out of country. Just to let ya know, we also confirmed a new coach, a young guy, last week while you were away. PoCo too wrap up and have team selected by next week.

Yoda,

Haven't made the Prem. yet, and if I do I have been told that I must wash uni's, carry balls and do the water. Also polish boots and take a course how to wrap. And if I don't agree with those terms I will go directly to div 4:(

skytrainwisheshecoulddemandJTLrequests;)

AU Razor

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 teams that are not going Premier next season !

ALU Razorbacks are going Div1 & also Surrey United are going Div 1 next season.:)

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Explain?

Au Razor, are you serious, if so who's going premier and for what reasons?

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ALU, SU & Delta?????

ALU and SU out of Premier!? this is not good news.

What about Delta? There was some talk of them moving to the VMSL Div. 1 I think. Is this happening?

These three teams leaving would make for a small league.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
skip

delta is staying in the valley.i had lunch with gary m the delta coach,and he is full steam ahead!!(in other words,they want our
pakenham cup)
coach

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta

That's good to hear. That means we'll have the "most hated team" award locked up early next season. :)

BTW coach, looking SHARP! last night at the Shark Club. Putting the Ranger Vibe out! ;)

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
skip and sage

i must say that was a fine looking squad i saw come strolling
into my hometown establishment.i've always said,a team that
pints together,will always battle harder together.that being said,
we could be in trouble.

cheers

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions

Poco and Peace Arch will again battle for top spot, hopefully one of them keeps some in the tank for the Pak Cup this year.

Girth, GEU finishing higher than 3rd would be a miracle, every year at this time there is talk about how good they will be, yet to see it. The league again will have three tiers, the third tier is to depend on whether some of these teams are dropping out or not.

I think a team that works the cat system properly will 'gain the trust of its players', heres how.

Pick all the players for the two teams, 30 players whatever. Each thursday night pick the 15 guys that are going to suit up for the Premier side, players who are playing well will play those that aren't will play a full game with the cat team. I think the best way to do it would be to have the premier side play first and if some of the guys don't get in the game they can suit up for and play for the cat team. That way you have the best 11 playing for the top side and everyone else gets a game starting with the 4 guys who didn't play but were picked for the premier game. You get the best players playing for both teams. Win, win.

Whos the new coach for POCO, could he possibly be astute enough to leave skytrain on the sideline???

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good post

Thats our aim this year, sign 30 or so lads to the squad, and depending on form and training performace, we will name the guys who will be suiting up for the premier game and those who will play in the cat game.
I love the idea of the premier playing first, a coaches dream. Right now we have to say to lads that might not get much time in the premier game, we want them to play in the cat game and also dress for the premier game.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Yoda, you missed one

Originally posted by Reccos
Hey Yoda Buddy
1) Jack don't play on no turf.
2) Jack don't train.
3) All players must sign up for Jack's Poco chiropractic special.
4) Jack won't drive too far from home.

So what you are saying is you are the equal of the great chirpopractor-who-never-trains-but-always-starts, Jack the Lad?:p

Jack's in the BOX, so he is the LAD.
HOStryingtofindjackintheboxinvc

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Two teams gone?

Can anyone confirm razors comments on going div 1 next year ,and as to why? Well besides the fact that it's a different team now.

AU Razor

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Girth

We have 6 of our Premier players left the other half are our Div1 cat players & some of our last years u-21 players that played up last season with both the premier & Div 1cat teams . This is what our team for next season is going to look like . The funny thing is it's the original core of guys that's there now with some new young faces & some old faces that came back from some other clubs. I heard from Neil Fuge that Surrey United is going down to Div 1 .:)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey United going down is what should have happened in the first place.
Relegated, then given life, to again only figure out that a Div. 2 side should not have been given the goods in the first place.
It's tragic to see a club like that not be able to produce a FVSL premier side.

The league should try to convince Aldergrove to go back in.

Razor: unlucky mate.
Tough when you lose half your side.
I thought the Baby-backs might have been able to survive given a chance.
Also liked the little rivalry developing with GEU.
Question:
What's Billy Jackson doing?

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ALU

Who was that wise man that said if you put a team of 'rounders' like meers and sully together with direction from a guy like Sid that most of the players would only last one season. It is too bad for some of the guys that have stuck around. But, that is what happens when you build a team with classless, in it for themselves egos. That isn't saying they all were like that. (No offence to Devani, J. Lowe, B. Jackson, there are others too)

Flash in the pan, as predicted. I was surprised to see Jackson move half way through the season to side with them.

Nice to see some of those players go, hopefully the good guys stick around, or surface elswhere in the league.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jackson???

Billy J!!!....AKA "Chickletts" AKA "Sun God"

ol' Billy appears to have taken on the role of FVSL "slut" :D

Come on big guy!, fill us in on what your plans are for next year......besides having a year'round tan that is.

We KNOW you're listening. Perhaps you and Jack The Lad should consider starting your own team. Call it "The Wanderers" ;)

AU Razor

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever

Don't worry the Razorbacks will be up there again. But the rivalry between GEU has always been there & it will be there any time our team plays against theres. Ranger I was talking to coach on Friday night about the game the Razorbacks cat team had against you guys at Bear Creek park under the lights. 1 to 1 tie. I also asked coach if he wanted an exhibition game sometime soon he said give me a call when you want to do it.:)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Turbulent waters?

OK…what does that leave us with in the Premier / cat divisions? No particular order:

1. SFC
2. Poco City
3. PAU
4. GEU
5. Townsend Park
6. Delta Metro
7. Langley
8. Aldergrove (???)
9. GN Sport will they have a Cat team this year?)
10. ?????????????

My assumption is that the FVSL wants 10 teams- no more, no less- in the Premiership, with matching Cat teams. What’s in the works for that 10th squad? On top of that, did Allouette volunteer to be demoted?

Out of the loop,

Dude.
:confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0