Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters 2005] September Schedule and Results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordy

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
when yours truly took a red for a last man back hard tackle...

What do you mean by this comment Aves,
Was it "hard" to make the tackle or
Was it the last man to make a tackle which was hard :confused:

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like I'm gonna hafta post earlier than Monday ta get my two cents in. You lots are worse than a bunch O women... :p

Our game was a little shaky in the first 30 minutes or so...everyone finding there legs an such....after that it settled into a defensive battle with both teams under manned it was going to come down to 1 mistake...First half 0-0 ...Allblacks went up 20 mintues in the second with a goal mouth scramble that hit 3 guys before rolling across the line...Delta got it back with a peno that was called in the last minute....aarrggggggggg...however ref was sadly inconsistent on both sides of the pitch an 1-1 was a fair result for the work both teams put into this one....

Glad ta see ScUm get mugged in the BUSH :wa:

C'mon now, all you fellas have way to much expectations from Gayboy...just look at him...I think Coach should fill out his list for him...we must never forget to help those in need.... :D

I herd PA handled GEU with a 3-1 win...don't know the scoop but did hear that GEU gave them a fight......bookie, inquiring minds want to know...

gameboy

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
coach, for the record you twat, I had no idea that your ball was in our bag, I am glad that you did get it back though.As for you trying to start the rumour of weed in the changeroom, nice try buddy,all socialy activities in that department went outside.If you dont beleive me just ask the four or five guys from your team that participated in the circle.Your pissed at the fact that you got called out on being a little bitch to the ref.I hope sapperton doesnt get fined for my negative attitude towards a league official.Ballbaby, good to see that you are still a little suckhole!Two left feet,good to here from you again I always like that positive banter you so easily spew from that gullet of yours.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Johnny, the conversation i had was with the ref at the end of the game.

I was asking him who was being booked for cards and who was not.

He pulled out your so called team list(that had no id numbers, no D O B, no height or weight of anyone)

My point to him, and not to you. Was that as a ref he can not take 1 team list (with no i.d's) and expect this to be acceptable.

It is not the World Cup, but it is also not pick up rec soccer.
Hand in two team lists,(or at least one proper one) and all will be fine.(Any paper will do!)

A few teams,(and yes i know not your team) plays illegal players?
Team lists and i.d.'s are one of the ways of policing our game.
You were told what to do and you refused!

The ref has a duty as he is being played to make sure that both teams are properly prepared.

Like i said, the comments were to the ref that not asking for the proper i'd numbers is not acceptable.

Like it or not, that's just the way it is.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
jordy said:
when yours truly took a red for a last man back hard tackle...

What do you mean by this comment Aves,
Was it "hard" to make the tackle or
Was it the last man to make a tackle which was hard :confused:

well..I kicked the guy...kinda hard..but he did get up and play the rest of the game with no apparent ill effects. :) which made me feel a little less like a twat. Its all about the shinguards.

Bullybob..so many smiles at the pitch and such disdain behind the keyboard. :p
We are 0 for 2 against the Vernon champs! (we were the chumpsx2)
Sorry, no obscure limey references to really put things in perspective :rolleyes:
If we continue losing then I'll have a better idea of the angst you're feeling.

...When you're smiling...oh when you're smiling, the whole world smiles with you. :D

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
JC,
I thought the herb was supposed to mellow you ???? All this hostility !! Kenny is kenny, always has been always will be , he is just doing his job as a team rep to make sure everything is on the up and up. It isn't like it is a new thing to have to supply team lists and you should have done it. I don't know what the penalty is for not doing so but imagine if you had beaten the rangers and then had your points taken away because of something like a team list. If you are going to run the show do it properly or get someone else to do it so you can concentrate on playing footie. I am not taking a shot at you just stating the obvious.
Aves unlucky on the card :eek:
Looks like it is going to be a competitive league this year !!
I wonder with us losing teams if that will effect our berths into the BC's :confused:

cunning stunt

Dec 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
pau 3-1 over GEU unfortunately pau never got out of first gear in this thrilling first game of the new campaign.Geu are certainly a little stronger than they were last season (poco),and it sounds like we got to play harder next week against the mighty Aldergrove.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hello All You Older, Fatter, Bitchier, Grumpier, Old, Old Bastards. :eek:

The way the banter is going after the this first week of beautiful futbol, I wonder what's gonna keep the pot brewn' for next week? It's god damn C-Street in the FVSL Masters program... :D

gameboy-smokin' (puff-puff)
coach-bitchin' (waa waa waa waa)
aves-back where he started and boastn like the king ("SU is truly the best Masters Soccer team on the planet earth")
ballsie-TTP jedi Master
2lefttesticles-tryn' hard to be the top TTP'er,
Pully-my-pee-pee-larphin' and larphin',
phatNslow-getn' in the mix as usual,
jordy-makin' his one good post a year,
RF-grumpy that the fitness hasn't returned yet....

fcuk it's good to have you all back at the TTP table! :wa: :bronco: :knvb:

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
After a two year absence from footy (and TTP :eek: ), Monkey's back. Leaving the extremely young Poco City Soccer Club and joining the hated GEU was not easy.

From all of the hype surrounding what PAU were supposed to look like, they sure didn't play like contenders on Sunday. Don't get me wrong, they deserved the win, but I would not be surprised to see them fall from the top three this season.

GEU actually tied the game (for about ten seconds :rolleyes: ) midway through the second half. PAU's center back couldn't keep up with the GEU striker when he broke in for the goal. He must have been winded from running up the park for each of the three PK's he took on the afternoon :eek:

On to Delta for Friday Night Football.

Monkey

jordy

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
good to see you back 5 toe nails Somebody said you were Dead
Hows every one doing . I heard a rumor that you moved out of North Delta. If it's true house prices will start rising.

Jordy out.

P.S. what do you think of my bros post :eek:

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
All righty then.......

Week 2 predictions.

Delta vs G E U . Delta 3 - G E U 2. Doaly with 2

Peace arch vs Aldergrove. 2-2 tie in a very spirited afair.

Sapp vs Langley 3 - 3 Tie in a wide open shootout.

Surrey U vs Rangers 1- 1 Another battle royal that could go either way!

Alot of ties this week.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come out, come out, wherever you are...

Fil/CJ:

First pint's on me at training tonight.

:D

5BTs:

You didn't mention Regs on your poster profile breakdown.
I know he isn't posting but try and include the boy eh?
Cheers.

Fat Monkey:

Welcome back sonno.
I look forward to us jamming it down your throat like the good old days. ;)

RF

jordy

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach, I think you're pretty close on your predictions but I think Sapperton will lose on a protest. (for not handing in their teamsheet)

Oh shite now I'm going to be called a Twat.

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
5bogfires,

Nice one...won't take much for me to rack up my TTP points this year...

What I really want t know is where POPBITCH is hidin out...I hear hes playin this year..anyone anyone...

Jordy....your a TWAT!.... :knvb: ....Thought Id save us all the trouble of trying to decipher GayBoys post... :cool:

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Come out, come out, wherever you are...

Rangerforever said:
I look forward to us jamming it down your throat like the good old days.

Can you explain to me how this could be the good old days? I only got my throat un-jammed just last month. ;)

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stranger & Monkey,
What you two do down at the docks with inbound sailors is your own business, in future please keep your hobbies to yourself.
Predictions for the weekend;
wins for Rangers, Delta & Aldergrove, AllBlacks & Sapp will tie.

Rovers & out. ;)

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice work Jordy. :D

This thread is slowly coming back to life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
5bigtoes said:
aves-back where he started and boastn like the king ("SU is truly the best Masters Soccer team on the planet earth")

I trust you mean the babe getting surfer King as opposed to the bloated karate guy...

Sapp
vernon champs
delta
rangers by protest

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars