Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters 2006] Nov & Dec Banter, Results and Tony Loveletters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach and his plans

Sir M said:
just wondering as to the level of security required (to be blunt will Coach be there?)

Anytime you come south east of the Fraser River my good man, we Farmers and Whalley Skids froth at the mouth at the sight of an Audi and a fat wallet.
Bringing your expandable baton at the very least is recommended. ;)

Right now, Coach is not answering phone calls at home or on his cell.
The usual 'Fcuk you RF - I have a better offer' appears to be in order this Saturday night.
Obviously, dinner and drinks for he and his missus last Saturday and pumping up his ego Wednesday at 2AM after training has done nothing for my cause to get into his inner circle.

Rumour is however, last Sunday's shaningans starting at your match at CAP to then watching the young Rangers afterwards in Aldergrove has him on a short leash.
All I remember is a phone call to me from his car at 3:30 that afternoon with him saying and I quote:
"Fcuk"
"Fcuuuuucccccckkkkkkkk!"
"FFFFFCCCCCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKK Frase!!!!!"
This because he had informed his wife he was just going out to run some errands and to go to Home Depot at 9:30AM.

My hunch is he's out Sir M. :D

At this point I'm trying to come up with a better story for tomorrow so I'm on the fence right now...;)

Perhaps a PM should have been sent - My apologies.

:wa:

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Masters 2006] November Banter, Results and Tony Loveletters

Naw, PMs are no fun... Thanks RF, I may be out in Aldergrove in the morning, but to be honest it is a big maybe. I was just trying to figure out if I was going to bring my two American pals, my sometimes emotional Italian friend or if things were really serious (their motto is "to hell and back reliability")... the two clinical and unerringly accurate German cousins.

PS: Batons are for majorettes, in my view.

But, anyway you guys (SFC) are a no-go for sure this week then I take it?

Scoop Dawg

Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Cheers

Rangerforever said:
Let's keep your pre and post game festivities out of this shall we?

:D

Gangaforever

Oh, and Scoop, fcuk off ya little Chihuahua before I eat ya for lunch.

Yip, yip.
Yip, yip, yip.
Yip, yip, yip, yip, yip, yip.
Yip, yip.
Yip, yip, yip, yip, yip.
Yip, yip, yip.
You might wanna skip lunch!:bronco:

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Last night was the start of Cup play in the FVSL last night.

Aldergrove 1 - Rangers 0 as Aldergrove gave us a nice early exit out of the cup.

Lorenzo with a header in the 20th minute and we simply could not score a goal. We could have played for five more hours and i still don't think we would have scored a goal.

Congrats to Aldergrove on the win and best of luck the rest of the way through.

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Mission 1 AllBlacks 0

Good game with plenty of water and wind down at the Oval....AllBlacks had plenty of chances but failed to bury them...nice finnish on the Mission goal about half way thru the second half.

Out

TLF

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hope you don't drop in the rankings after that Coach....what do they really mean anyway...by the way..we are not an O35 team anymore...I think it's more like an O42 team...but I do love the teams using the "CAT' system to better their record cause it really helps them in the BC's....let's count back 5 yrs...VFF'S,Rangers,Surrey,Columbus,VFF's...imagine that..the old farts ranked 8th have won twice in the last 5 yrs...g'night.

Cheers!

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Coach said:
Last night was the start of Cup play in the FVSL last night.

Aldergrove 1 - Rangers 0 as Aldergrove gave us a nice early exit out of the cup.

Lorenzo with a header in the 20th minute and we simply could not score a goal. We could have played for five more hours and i still don't think we would have scored a goal.

Congrats to Aldergrove on the win and best of luck the rest of the way through.

Sorry to hear it - I hope it doesn't affect your ranking.
:wa: :knvb: :bronco:

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Delta 3, GEU 0.

Stupid Saturday games!

Because of injuries and work commitments, we only had one sub to start the game. Delta got off to another fast start against us and scored in the first five minutes again. After that, I had to leave with a badly pulled calf and now we had no subs. Delta scores again and it's 2 - bagel. Then our haert and soul guy has a brain cramp and has some unpleasant things to say to the ref and suddenly we're down to 10 men, down 2-0, have no healthy subs and there's still 70 minutes to go.

But our guys displayed a ton of character on this day. Despite not generating much in the way of scoring chances, we never really were out of the game from that point on. When our centre midfielder's back seized up on him at the seventy minute mark, I was so inspired by our team's performance that I went back out and hobbled around for 20 minutes, basically not getting anything accomplished.

Despite the loss, we were pretty happy today. We felt we played about as well as we could under the circumstances.

highlander

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

After hurricane bully blew through we scored a nice goal.
on to the next round.
Highlander

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Staff are predicting a SFC Rangers win, despite the Surrey side's recent woes, against top of the table PAU in this Fridays's match.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

No. RF, this is based on logical analysis. Staff, unlike other posters on this site, do not hold any animosity against any given team. This is entirely based on who, after dozens of hours of scrutiny, they believe will win the windy and rainy match this coming Friday (having said that staff are very confused about this last week's result:confused: , but they realize it is sport and cannot always be correct, otherwise no one would have to have a real job). They do not factor in 3 AM posts, it is all about form, talent, and who will be out this week.

And we bet SFC.

In fact, Sir M is willing to make a private bet of say a thousand tokens on an SFC win. I need to make up for it after the Holland tie today:( : its a curse really. (PS RF Sir M is still one half Scottish, hence the patience).

Any takers?

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sure...Im in...I'm bettin on P.A. to win...there you go RF the pressure is off..:D

Sir M - After your post on Missions 1 - 0 "convincing" cup win over us AllBlacks Im skeptical of how much of the game you actually saw? :D

Prediction - by next week we'll be back in the rankings...any takers? :wa:

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Two left feet:

I didn't see any of the game. Just so you know, we have "people" who report back to the committee about games out your way. Having said that, Sir M has been known to venture out to the rural areas of the lower mainland, usually after a flare-up or rant from an FVSL staff member, with appropriate security in tow, to check things out for himself.

After the recent experience with those orphans and the A8 out at CAP, however, on the advice of staff, I no longer cross the Port Mann, or any of those other bridges ot tunnels or whatever you all have out there, unless in exigent circumstances.

Although I must say it was pretty weird last weekend.

So I picked up Dickens at 530 A.M. from outside Coliseum Pizza on 12th, and headed up to the place in Whistler to get some work done on the hot tub (read in I wanted to avoid the Mrs. Sir M's 90 mile an hour fast ball Prada slipper in the ear, and Jua was up there "getting the hot tub serviced" too, and had taken along his little coach of the year buddy ) dialed the Upper Village in on the GPS, and we are cruising. Dickens is grabbing a bit of a nap, 'cuz he's slept two hours in the last two days, and I'm on the phone to Mister five hundred bucks an hour the blue tooth. . So I'm on the phone to this guy and call alert goes off and its that Stewie from Vegas Megan. But I blow her off because I'm busy on the phone still and then, well, I'm thinking I'm coming up on Porteau Cove, but I realize I have now gone over two bridges, a tunnel, that thing on the right is not Howe Sound and...oh my Hans down at Cap Audi is going to pay for this, the GPS on the A8 is absolutely F*#c ... er, malfunctioning: we are heading south not north! And we are in "Delta" or whatever...and that I think is close to Cloverdale and Aldergrove and Mission and all those places:eek: .

So anyway, we will bet when you get 1000 points in your bank there 2LF.

Cheers. Best of luck to the FVSL teams this weekend.

Scoop Dawg

Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

RF now that you have Tony between the pipes, does this mean that you will gracing us with your non-goalie like prowess?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Absolutely.
I'm the best non-goalie that ever lived.

Your point being?

:rolleyes:

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Rangers 5 P A U 3

It was 4-1 at half time and P A U did not quit!

P A U are a clasy bunch of lads and i left the clubhouse at 2:15 am.

With Mclean, Killer, and so on left, i hope we drank those Bastards out of our changerooms!

Good job boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Coach, you definitely have my vote as favourite 3AM poster.

Congrats on the win.......!!!!!!!!!!!11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0