Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters 2006] Nov & Dec Banter, Results and Tony Loveletters

Status
Not open for further replies.

cunning stunt

Dec 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Masters 2006] November Banter, Results and Tony Loveletters

well done Rangers definately the better team on the night,we could'nt match your pace ,

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Friday Night Special down @ the OVAL

Alderbush 3 - AllBlacks 2

Well, so much for grabbing a spot back in "The Rankings"....:(

We know we're in for a tough slog when yours truely gets slotted up front...:p However, good hard game with AllBlacks coming out of the gate a little slow...Bushmen were up by two about 20 mins in on a couple of AllBlack errors...after that we got our legs and tied it up in the second half...a late strike by the HairyBushPeople was the difference in this one...AllBlacks battling and still getting plenty of chances and were a bit unlucky not to have scored a couple more...much improved play over the last few weeks have the Men in Black optimistic on tripping up one of the TOP TWO in their battle for top spot in the league....Starting next week against the Rangers...who will be extremely hungry for points with their early exit from Cup Play....

Leave the women and children at home boys, the Mighty AllBlacks are coming to town..... :D

TLF

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

twoleftfeet said:
Leave the women and children at home boys, the Mighty AllBlacks are coming to town..... :D
TLF

You can have 'em.
Fcuking smelly tramps and punks.
Dude, you're playing Surrey man. ;)

Body....still...sore...from....Friday....night....and...can...just...now...type...

That's a fcuking, cracking, stunning cnut strike though Cunning Stunt on that third goal laddie.
Keeeeeerack is right...

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

StunnigKnut is good for those once in awhile....a good crack that is...:D

This just in....a Stunnin Cnut Quote...."looks like its going to come down to the last game between us and the Rangers for top spot" Hmmm...thats assuming BOTH of you RUN THE TABLE.......me smells overconfidence and an opening for an upset...:D Beware the bottom dwellers with nothing to lose....:p

Oot

Shiser Koze

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

What?!!! All of you writing off the powerful Sapp boys? After all, we are unbeaten in three......(love those Sundays in front of the tube) With all this extra time to bring up our fitness, you boys might want to bring your game boots to good old Erma.( By the way, Highlander, your typing skills remind me of our conversations back in 92 or 93 (it's a blur) in front of Smitty's trailer with Zolmeister.Life's been good, huh?

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

just got off the phone with Sir M who said that 5 big toes has been training and looking for a new spot in a new side??

Just talked to Jua, Randy and Danny and WTF??? Threatened? Maybe them, but not me of course, I am comfortable.

Haven't talked to Ollie though, don't know yet about his thoughts, but just when you are finally coming back off injury, and then this. And i think reedie is going to going to stick with the premier team for now so Idon't think he will be in danger yet. and now I cannot blame him for wanting to stay up. And Clark obviously is an issue.

Oh well if he comes, he comes I guess.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Rangers 5 All Blacks 2.

The weather was pretty nice out there tonight as these two old rivals (Langley and our SFC squads from years past) did battle.

Tonight we were really moving and a shaking out there and at times really gave the All Blacks fits on their back four!

Shuey, Baily , Barry ,Wilkie, and another with the goals tonight.

The All Blacks always battle hard and never stopped working all night.

Two Left Feet was very strong tonight and expecially on the corners and crosses! (Man did Baily ever hammer you )

We are slowly starting to roll again and hopefully we can get the boys ready for the Big Prize!

Well done as always All Blacks. First Class!

P.S. I wonder what team Five Big Toes has been training with! Hmmmmmmmmm.......... (See you Weds Cal)

Oh yeah and Dickens, Just Win Baby! Just Win............

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yes, not much of a game out of the AllBlacks last night....felt a bit like a duck in a shooting gallery..:bronco: ..Rangers looking very dangerous from beggining to end and looking as strong as I've ever seen them....to be honest it could have been worse. Going to have to re-group if we have any chance of regaining a spot in "The Rankings"...:cool: Bright side is we put 2 by them...

As for T.B. ....well, just a little "love tap" is all.... ;) and always gentleman enough to give me a hand up after he runs over me.....

How come my A$$ hurts after every game against the RumpRangers!?!?! :D

TLF

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

dickens_cider said:
just got off the phone with Sir M who said that 5 big toes has been training and looking for a new spot in a new side??

Just talked to Jua, Randy and Danny and WTF??? Threatened? Maybe them, but not me of course, I am comfortable.

Haven't talked to Ollie though, don't know yet about his thoughts, but just when you are finally coming back off injury, and then this. And i think reedie is going to going to stick with the premier team for now so Idon't think he will be in danger yet. and now I cannot blame him for wanting to stay up. And Clark obviously is an issue.

Oh well if he comes, he comes I guess.

Now listen you little Chort, I said the most coveted front runner in Master's football was looking for a new spot on a new team, I did not say anything about our team now did I? Although any manager with half a brain in his head (and of course very deep pockets) would be crazy not to be interested in the Andriy Shevchenko of Lower Mainland/Fraser Valley over 35 soccer.

But, alas, I do not think you will see the big kid over at Ambleside, his price tag is just too high. I have a feeling he may end up with one of those big, rich Valley clubs, possibly with a foreign owner from Russia or Newton or wherever.

Anyway, get your facts straight before you start stirring up unrest in the West Van camp, or I will have to come over there.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sir M said:
........would be crazy not to be interested in the Andriy Shevchenko of Lower Mainland/Fraser Valley over 35 soccer...........

nice!:eek: wow its all too much!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

So I take it that there are no Sunday games out there today? Is the weather as bad as it is over here to the west?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Homos!

Sir M:
I know perched above the city skyline in the properties you're at a higher elevation with flurries in abundance and observation of the snow looking east from your deck hot tub sipping blueberry teas today doesn't do much for your long distance view, but yes, we have a ton of white stuff here in the Valley.
We also have a lot of snow here too today.

Can't see much movement in your rankings as a result of the weather except for consideration given for our excellent performance Friday.

RF

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

a thoughtful response Rf.
...I was more inclined to respond...valley games tba depending on the snowblowers:rolleyes:

what do they say?..no question is a stupid question :D

highlander

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey Bully are you going over to five big toes house with your snow board,I hear he is going of his roof again.
Dont forget your tool belt!
Highsnowinmissionlander!

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

highlander said:
Hey Bully are you going over to five big toes house with your snow board,I hear he is going of his roof again.
Dont forget your tool belt!
Highsnowinmissionlander!

:D for your information Highlander we've polished off a bottle of famous grouse and with the weather and all (no fitba in site) have started the second....burp! cheers!:D :p

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

twoleftfeet said:
Someone give me a barf bag.....

jealous are we? twoBIGhemroids:confused:

I just might run for league office with all this support for a comeback.......:rolleyes:

highlander

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

:wa:
5bigtoes said:
jealous are we? twoBIGhemroids:confused:

I just might run for league office with all this support for a comeback.......:rolleyes:
You have my vote 5flattoes
highlander

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0