Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters 2007] Jan, Feb, March and April Predictions, Banter & Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

brownguy

Mar 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Masters 2007] Jan & Feb Predictions, Banter & Results

Looked pretty scary from the side lines. Well done to the boys that took care of Tony.

Good first half Sapperton.

All the best Tony from the Thunder boys.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ouch. Having gone through a scare on the field myself this year (brain haemorrhage) I hope Tony's okay.

All the best, guys.

Trece and da Spurz

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well boys Brown Guy gave me the lowdown on Fridays game at Newton Athletic and are prayers and thoughts are for Tony and his family. We wish him a speedy recovery. On the player front Barry looked a little nervous playing as rumour had it $$$MAN might be in attendance scouting out his soon to be first signing. Well boys an average game for Barry is still a stellar game for any other Ranger player. WHISTLER BLOWER relaid that Barry is in the banking industry to a thunder player. I can only say what better player to understand the $$$MAN than someone who understands money. Bullyb when the website comes out Brown Guy has a job that you can apply for, I think he says he needs someone to polish his boots. Anyhow boys next year i can hardly wait to taste the rewards of money, and CELEBRATE THUNDERS VICTORY AS LEAGUE CHAMPIONS. I must congratulate the Rangers for there victory this year and let them enjoy there rewards for hard work and having Barry on there team and riding on his back to victory. Barry will that home on Sylvermere lake work for you? i'm sorry it's only 4,500 sq ft but the locations nice. Well stay tuned send in your applications and watch a Dynasty be built right in front of your eyes.

xoxo $$$MAN

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Moneyman, time so wind it down, son.

It's getting boring all this bling bling waffling.

Maybe you should start another thread or something?

GEU 0 Delta 3

Good, enjoyable final match of the season for Delta, with some sunshine would you believe?

sacko

Dec 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Apparently there was a big fat lifeless body watching the Rangers/ Sapperton game from the stands.............................. Who knew the game would mean so much to that useless tit..........................You could feed a family of Eskimos with all that blubber.

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

... maybe $$$Man can hire himeself an English teacher or buying spellcheck .... anyone know what grade he is in ... or made it to ?

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

do nut kneed an edumaktion ifin u gots mune....write muneymon.....

Chears!

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

...two more products of Burnaby's fine educational system:rolleyes:

mo' munny pleaze:D

Still hooked on phonics,

Trece

mastermind

Nov 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

To all the Delta boys, it was a good clean match with a slight Ranger like whine every time the ball wasn't given to your team, No Big Deal!!! I hope everyone has a good summer off and we will see you at the pitch next year.
One last word of "WISDOM" All you boys that resort to such low standards and insults over a chat thread need to take a step back and review what you say before attacking on such a personal level.
I can gaurantee that not one of you pussies has the nuts to stand up and say that shti to anyones face. I cannot believe that guys like you still haven't had your lights knocked out. Actually I do believe it!!!!! The lot of you insult throwing fukcs probably ran from every fight or hid behind someone else rather than stepping up. If you can't back it up:eek: Shut the fukc up!!!

All the guys who post here that are having a little fun, this does not apply to you;) . just you pussy ass little cry baby bitches.:D :D :D :D You know who you are!!!!!!

mastermind

Nov 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey Sicko,,, This applies to you bitch!!!!!! pussy !!!

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

sacko said:
Apparently there was a big fat lifeless body watching the Rangers/ Sapperton game from the stands.............................. Who knew the game would mean so much to that useless tit..........................You could feed a family of Eskimos with all that blubber.

Hey SACKO say it to his face and see how lifeless he will be!You know who he is, be a man and put a face to your quote! I'd pay to see that!

xoxo $$$MAN

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

As the admin here on TTP, I thought I would just point out that Sacko is Barry.

:D

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Some good points there minimind; I for one don't condon personnel attacks but for the most part much of the abuse here is TTP. However, once you've fixed that cerebral bloodvessel that must have burst you might want to look in the mirror.:cool:

AllBlacks hoping to finish off the season with a good FridayNightSpecial at The Oval against Mission and the Mighty Highlander. Not sure if the Highlander id refers to his topographical abode or state of mind.;)

:knvb: Bring on the summer footy, I'm just getting warmed up.:knvb:

sacko

Dec 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Thanks Regs..... I guess the much anticipated move to geu is off!!!!! Hey fatman, the problem is when you throw enough shite around eventually you have to clean your hands the only problem is you wiped yours on your own shirt......................................... Now go do your laundry and Fukc off................

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

All right then Sacko, you can change your "team" delegation to Rangers in your profile instead of Surrey United. :rolleyes:

That is unless you really want to play on Surrey United?:D

sacko

Dec 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Come on balls we just played together.

mastermind

Nov 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

sacko said:
Thanks Regs..... I guess the much anticipated move to geu is off!!!!! Hey fatman, the problem is when you throw enough shite around eventually you have to clean your hands the only problem is you wiped yours on your own shirt......................................... Now go do your laundry and Fukc off................

Regs has to speak on your behalf. Surprising!!!!!! If it is you Barry, even more Surprising!!!!!!
As for the personal attack again Zero Class!!!!!!! not so surprising for a guy like chewy!!!!!!
I can only say look in the mirror you perfect fukc!!! Your social flaws will catch up to you one day and guaranteed the person you see in the mirror is somebody you won't want to know. Nobody is without flaw piss ant!!!!!!! Think about it

mastermind

Nov 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

sacko said:
Classic stuff Master B. O.K. I'm sold, I want in on this GEU juggernaut. Where do I sign the papers? I use a size 10 boot and I know I might be able to switch one of my two left boots with any number of GEU players who are using two rights at the moment. Please inform your team that with Big Barry in middle along with myself the B.C's are not out of the realm of possibilities. The 4 points a year will be a thing of the past. You predict 30 points with Barry in the middle, I can promise 31 maybe 32 as long as I can get that right boot. I have a good attitude and can get along with anyone, even pinheads. I'm just coming off of a broken leg and the Doctor has informed me that my titanium plate will enable me to even tackle harder from behind because I know that is the style you guy's employ. Looking forward to your reply.

Ps.......( I'm also good in the changeroom and can pick a mean banjo)

VEERRRRYYYY Surprising!!!!!!!! Either you have a dual personality or your a fukcing liar. Piss Ant

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

mastermind said:
Regs has to speak on your behalf. Surprising!!!!!! If it is you Barry, even more Surprising!!!!!!
As for the personal attack again Zero Class!!!!!!! not so surprising for a guy like chewy!!!!!!
I can only say look in the mirror you perfect fukc!!! Your social flaws will catch up to you one day and guaranteed the person you see in the mirror is somebody you won't want to know. Nobody is without flaw piss ant!!!!!!! Think about it

and thus begins the fall from grace by the once beloved and adorned Barry.:rolleyes:

I can see the smoke coming from $Man and MASTERMIND's ears from my lofty perch in the DownTown Towers of Vancouver .:eek:

what's next????:confused: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0