Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters 2008/09] October Results, Predictions & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's been a long while since I've made a post boys....sad news for those of you that played in the FVSL Premier league....:(

Horst Kessler passed away this morning after suffering a massive stroke.

I have many fond memories of playing for Horst my condolences to Markus, Angelica and the Kessler family.

RIP Horst I will never forget you Cal Traversy

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
AllBlacks 2 Delta Utd. 2.
End to end open footy for this FridayNightSpecial.
AllBlacks left the team that played GEU at home and decided to show up.
Amazing what a few hours sleep can do for you JC!:D
Delta tied up the game on the 90 minute. A bit disappointed not to take all 3 points but Delta really are a superb team. Class act across the park. AllBlacks play those evil, coacheless bastards at PA next week, not the good bunch; the eeeeeevil Whites.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I had the chance to play under the very well run program that Horst help bring into place. A sad day indeed.

FF08

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's been a long while since I've made a post boys....sad news for those of you that played in the FVSL Premier league....:(

Horst Kessler passed away this morning after suffering a massive stroke.

I have many fond memories of playing for Horst my condolences to Markus, Angelica and the Kessler family.

RIP Horst I will never forget you Cal Traversy

RIP Horst, You'll never be forgotten. Cal can you let me know when and where the funeral is.
Andy Meyer

popbitch

Sep 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very sad news about Horst,only saw him last week.Always made me laugh.Top man,and he really loved his football.
I'll alway's rememberhis words,"gentlemen i've made a million and lost a million,you don't get anywhere in life without working for it".
The funniest german i've ever met.
R.I.P. Horst.

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very sad news indeed....Horst had an impact on alot of people, myself included.

He will always be remebered.

John McAbney

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll always remeber the old VW jerseys for White Rock with Kessler Motors on them.
Kenny and I were chatting and he lamented on the fact that Horst was the one guy who brought back men's soccer to the White Rock/Peace Arch area.
My Dad also would say how much he was involved in youth soccer as well when we were kids.

Rest in Peace Horst, and Danke.

PAU Blue 1 Rangers 0

Well done PAU.
A bit of a lacklustre performance by us and it cost us in the end obviously.
You have to show up to play and you have to score goals to even have a chance to take points.
We just weren't on yesterday but full marks to Lee, Dutchy, Alan and the boys.
New signing Chris played well in midfield for them.
Their goal I'm sure Glennie would want back but a nice ambitious strike nonetheless.
Good to see a few of the Delta lads out as well as Gameboy from the Allblacks - Cheers for the pint JC.

It was a beautiful day to play fitba that we royally fcuked up on.
Nice to play on grass and that pitch is in absolute mint condition.
Best it's looked yet and without a doubt the best field in the league over the years.

Fcuk me and no excuses...
RF

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU Blue 1 Rangers 0

Well done PAU.
A bit of a lacklustre performance by us and it cost us in the end obviously.
You have to show up to play and you have to score goals to even have a chance to take points.
We just weren't on yesterday but full marks to Lee, Dutchy, Alan and the boys.
New signing Chris played well in midfield for them.
Their goal I'm sure Glennie would want back but a nice ambitious strike nonetheless.
Good to see a few of the Delta lads out as well as Gameboy from the Allblacks - Cheers for the pint JC.

It was a beautiful day to play fitba that we royally fcuked up on.
Nice to play on grass and that pitch is in absolute mint condition.
Best it's looked yet and without a doubt the best field in the league over the years.

Fcuk me and no excuses...
RF[/quote]

Maybe Whistleblower and his 5 minutes a game were the difference for you guys.:D Or maybe the egos have gotten to big where you are not able to run anymore.;) Anyhow you have to go back to the basics like Rocky get rid of the Hollywood HOS get back your goon Shoei. the problem couldn't be coaching could it:confused: Anyhow sorry to hear about you unfortunate loss:knvb::knvb::knvb: Two teams going in different directions. A true Mastermind predicted this outcome.

cheers;

$$$MAN

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes...I'm sure the first of many joyous posts to come after that result....

;)

I see you guys had the horsehsoes, four leaf clovers, and rabbit's feet out in full force this weekend?

:D

mastermind

Nov 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
The tarrot cards never lie. I will have my predictions set by later today for this upcoming weekend. So far it is not looking good for the Surrey clubs.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There's only one RF, there's only one RF, walking along, singing a song, walking in a Fraser Wonderland.

Man of the Match - RangerForever 3 - FVSL 0

What a night at New NAP 2, both teams at the game with limited subs, but the Mighty Angry Rangers came out flying.

The Rangers ended the first half up 4-0 with fantastic goals from Wilky (cracker free kick over the wall and into the far coner), halvy, and two for your bigman RF, both on near post headers into the net.
Both teams were in shock at the half, but the Rangers continued to press in the second, with a fantistic chip from Wilky from at long punt from the keeper. 6th and 7th goals came later in the second half before the Rangers keeper gifted mission a goal off a cross that was in the lights, sun, rain, and wind, that he pushed into the far corner.
PK late in the game after Halvy was killed in the box, cry's for Fras went out, but coach steped up to the ball, then more cry's for FRASE. even Graham Brown was yelling, so RF steps up, put the kick to the same side as the keeper goes, and it rebounds off the keepers hands and into the net. The magic of the night is complete.

It was not a 7-1 game when it came to the tackling, there was some fantastic 50-50 tackles, and even some great 80-20 tackles (close my eyes), all in all a hard fought match, that the Rangers were ready for, on of the mission players during the game, "you guys showed up to a boxing match, and we came for a tea party" the hammer.

Ya, that sums it up, plus Delta and Alderbush tied, so it is close once again at the top of the Master Division.

hos has to go to bed, he is off to the FF club at 5:30 for the Scotland vs. Norway game.
Will I see SirM and the bears there?

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just wanted to give a big shout out to the Mission Boys....What a classy group they are.

The Williams bro's, Paul, Cowboy and of course the Millsy bro's are such a classy bunch.(Having pints after a match with you boys is Top Notch)

Well done R F and Wilkie.....You both did very well tonight.(Three each from both of them)

Thank You Aldergrove............We needed that!

The new turf at Newton is as close to Grass as i have ever seen...The ball does not roll long and the burns form the slides were just not there???

C J....Shocking goal pal, even though you played very well buddy boy.(This three goalie system really has you on your toes) Yes Three!

We again today were missing Baily, Izzat, Barry, Mich, Ian Mclean, Andy, Billy Jackson, Marsh, Fil Zaurini, Stepchild, Bollocks,Richy Wornock, Sedgy, Steve Mquire, Tony, Killer and of course Larry!.....WoW! (Yes that is 16 players for those of you who are scoring from home!) Go Big or Go Home!

Nice to be back form a long Golf Trip and a Good Old Disney Trip with the Family!

We are not going away and we are going to get Ourselves Back On Top!

Congrats to Sapp.............Enjoy it while you can!;)

R F is hosting a Team Thanksgiving Dinner Monday Night! (Who loves ya Frase)

Pssssstttt Sir M........As always, great Job Pal! You are the man baby!

We do miss Shuey, but we can't help it that Thiller Miller needed a First Class Player and Teamate!(Shuey is the one guy that will always be ready to go!)

Good luck to Barry who is running the Kelowna Marathon this weekend...You are a Warrior Kid! (Pssssstttt Moneyman, he can't wait to play you guys in three weeks now that he is fit:eek:)

C J.....Shocking goal pal....You are now third in the rotation!

"Let's Go Rangers......Let's Go Rangers.....Let's Go Rangers.!

Lastly....We will miss you Horst Kessler! I love guys like you who really get the soccer scene!

Horst took chances and wanted to bring a great team into PAU.(And he did do that)

Horst brought in players like Merkyl, Habbermen, Garret Kusch, Andy Meyer, Woodsford, Duncan Libby, Johnny Colton, Cal, and so on.....Horst wanted to win and he did his best to bring in the best players he could!

Well done Horst! You were a first class man!...(My Avatar is a solute to you my friend) ....Horst Sold V W cars for Kessler Motors

You will be missed!

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice to see you finally posting Coach! What's with having a whole second team?? How are you going to keep everyone happy come cup time?? Right...that is a ways away. Cheers on the win....I guess RF phoned and texted everyone he knew? What size turkey is he cooking.....birdzilla?

Cheers!

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just in, a search warrant has been issued for Coaches residence. The DEA has been informed of illegal genetic mutations being done by Coach. Suspicions arose from one of Sir M's close friends who witnessed the display of Rangerforever on the pitch Friday evening. Rumour has that RF didn't even crack a sweat and was humble and gracious to his opponents and proceeded to do wind sprints for half an hour after the match was over.:eek: On the other hand Barry is on pace in Kelowna to run a Marathon in 36 hrs. :confused:But the deciding decision of Coaches evil manipulation of mankind was that RF turned down Pizza after the game drank water instead of beer and invited everyone over for a Tofu turkey dinner on monday.;)

$$$MAN

And rumour has Coach was calling himself the human tripod after the game and Ron Jeremy has decided to Coach his sons soccer team:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0