Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL MASTERS CUP 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our game is now cancelled due to the razorback team picking up a bad case of the swine flu
Waaaaaeeeeeeeeee

That mean you'll quit posting too??? What a bunch of drivell.......

Cheers.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our game is now cancelled due to the razorback team picking up a bad case of the swine flu
Waaaaaeeeeeeeeee

That mean you'll quit posting too??? What a bunch of drivell.......

Cheers.
nice snottyshell...........TWAT

rangers 1----razorbacks 5.hard game but nicks pigs were shocking,onto next week!
happy valentines biatches

sid

ps the ref was a fcuking disgrace,pay a ****ing mute 60 dollars for his shite services,makes me want to throw in the towel ffs

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco Castilians 2 - Delta 1
Not a great effort on our part but we'll take the win and keep rolling

Other Results from yesterday.
North Delta SC Rangers - MP 2 - NFS Razorbacks - M1 0 Sid :confused:
Poco Dominion FC - M1 0 - Peace Arch Utd Alumni - M1 1

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco Castilians 2 - Delta 1
Not a great effort on our part but we'll take the win and keep rolling

Yoda I thought we were better in the second half and you were not creative enough too penetrate our second half 5 man midfield
with Ollie Heald not controlling things as much....but its all about finishing and you guys have more than enough to go around.....good luck next round.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
nice snottyshell...........TWAT

rangers 1----razorbacks 5.hard game but nicks pigs were shocking,onto next week!
happy valentines biatches

sid

ps the ref was a fcuking disgrace,pay a ****ing mute 60 dollars for his shite services,makes me want to throw in the towel ffs

Sid, Celtic won today. What gives? Talk about the anger.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda I thought we were better in the second half and you were not creative enough too penetrate our second half 5 man midfield
with Ollie Heald not controlling things as much....but its all about finishing and you guys have more than enough to go around.....good luck next round.

Agreed and thanks Heanjob, you did have a better second half. We seemed to lose our flow and didn't generate much. We had a few plays to create some scoring chances but not nearly as good as the first. Not sure if it was the 5 in the mid or we got lazy and sloppy. Probably both.

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Awww...the razorhacks lost...that's to bad.....only 2-0.....wow....

Don't think it'll be that close tonight.....good thing the Captain is putting in an appearance...and it's not Shamrock I'm talking about....

Cheers!

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple 6 - NDU 0, Well played game by the Temple lads moved the ball around very nicely !! Positive note for us NDU boys is we had 12 guys. Good luck to all remaining teams in Masters cup play.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVSL website shows Langley Premier losing to the Surrey Caps - is this correct?

Yoikes. That leaves 4 Premier Teams and 4 Div 1 teams - when will the draw for the next round be done?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes bored, as i understand it (talking to very unreliable sources on the Langley M1 team ;) ) the Langley Premier team couldn't field a full team and were down a man to start, then lost one to 2 yellows later in the game.

However, those same unreliable sources expressed the joy they were expecting in possibly drawing the Castilians in the next round!

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVSL website shows Langley Premier losing to the Surrey Caps - is this correct?

Yoikes. That leaves 4 Premier Teams and 4 Div 1 teams - when will the draw for the next round be done?

That's what happens when the top 6 teams are drawn against each other in the first two rounds of the cup. Depending on the draw should be a cake walk for Poco and PA to the final. Hope at least the final is between two premier teams. Would be an absolute joke to have any div 1 team make the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0