Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL MASTERS CUP 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Massive1

Nov 28, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta - 3 -2 over Langley in penno's....

Langley was intense from the get go... wanting revenge 6-0 defeat 2 weeks back...

nuff said...

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
CFC Rangers 2-0 S.Surrey Bullets
not the best game either side has played this year, but we'll take the result and all in all it was a pretty comfortable win

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What the he'll happened to Alumni? I am in Vegas, and I hear this bad result! Details please!, we'll done Dominion then!

I went out and watched this one. It was all Poco in the first half and they should have been up by 5 at the break. A post, crossbar and numerous other squandered chances. 1-0 at half. Second half saw Alumni take more possession and press a bit. They really did only create about 2 decent chances that were saved by the keeper. Poco got a second with about 10 mins left and that seemed to take the steam out of Alumni. If you didn't know what their records were you would think they were opposite of what they really are. Both teams with short benches. Only 1 sub each for part of the game!

Sniffer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Sep 24, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
South Surrey FC 5 North Delta 1

North Delta are a good bunch of guys...we all could have done with head lamps out there in the fog tonight!!

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see that Coastal Legends (M1) are through to the next round but no score on the FVSL site ?

Great to see Dominion go through, nice work lads, hopefully we can win tonight and meet up with you on Friday night !

A little surprised to see S. Delta only get 4 past WR, leaves me wondering if it was WR that played well or SD is not that strong ?

Nice work by Guildford Caps, i thought they'd lose but am not really surprised they didn't as they having getting the results later and work hard, guess that was the biggest upset of the weekend.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley FC (Div. 1) 1 - Coastal Vintage 0

We had 20 and they had 11.
We enjoyed more possession but they had more clear cut chances where Rob J and BrianPicard had to come up huge a couple of times in each half to preserve the win.
You have to tip your hat to guys like Dutchy and Bruce who are still playing at a good level.
They were both outstanding yesterday and anchored the back line very well for them.

Onto the Caps,
RF

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
S delta are strong ,big team too,mackers you don't want to face these guys ,they will run big circles around you
See u tonight & good luck

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
S delta are strong ,big team too,mackers you don't want to face these guys ,they will run big circles around you
See u tonight & good luck

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
:knife::knife::knife::knife::knife::knife::knife::knife::knife::knife:

:no-no::no-no::no-no::no-no::no-no::no-no::no-no::no-no::no-no::no-no::no-no::no-no::no-no:

:blade::blade::blade::blade::blade::blade::blade::blade::blade::blade::blade::blade::blade::blade:

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see that Coastal Legends (M1) are through to the next round but no score on the FVSL site ?

Great to see Dominion go through, nice work lads, hopefully we can win tonight and meet up with you on Friday night !

A little surprised to see S. Delta only get 4 past WR, leaves me wondering if it was WR that played well or SD is not that strong ?

Nice work by Guildford Caps, i thought they'd lose but am not really surprised they didn't as they having getting the results later and work hard, guess that was the biggest upset of the weekend.

Mackers, South Delta are weak like the Ukraine. We have been pitching to the league that the nets be made wider and much taller.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
:handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::yawn::yawn::handclap::handclap::yawn::yawn::shite::knife::shite::victory::victory::beer::beer::hiss::hiss::torture::torture:
:no-no::no-no::no-no::no-no::no-no::no-no::no-no::no-no::no-no::no-no::no-no::no-no::no-no:

:blade::blade::blade::blade::blade::blade::blade::blade::blade::blade::blade::blade::blade::blade:

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any predictions this week?

I'm going for the following into the last 8:

Poco Northside Rangers M2 vs SFC Temple United MP
Delta United MP vs North Delta SC Rangers MP
Surrey United M1 vs South Delta MP
Coastal FC Rangers M2 vs Langley FC M1

Predictions for winners so far...TI 9 - 8 Mackers

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NSR 3 - 2 Heat

We had a good first half going up 2 - 0 and then decided to stop playing. Heat worked hard and tied the game up with about 20 min left. The last 10 - 15 went back and forth with us poking one in during an 18 yard box scramble. The big lad up front for the Heat had a good game causing our back line fits all night.

On to Dominion Friday night for a Poco Derby !

cheers, mackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0