Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL MASTERS CUP 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here are the matches this weekend and my "guesses":

Dominion 1 - 3 Temple Temple are too good
Delta United 1 - 3 N. Delta Rangers going with the favorite
Coastal FC 2 - 1 S. Delta should be close and could go to PK's, I like Coastal
Coastal Legends 2 - 3 Caps love the M2 team getting to the QF's, go Caps go !

cheers, mackers.

PS. TI, I out-guessed you last week going 6 for 8 !

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Mackers - yes, well done on your guesses.
I'm going for the same winners in the first three matches, but Legends in the fourth. Temple vs ND final.
Nice to see a M2 div team taking it to others, just didn't see it coming that it would be the Caps! No disrespect to them, but unless they've improved a fair bit from the regular season, I think they've exceeded their borrowed time.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, if that's not stirring the pot to wind up the TTP i don't know what is ?

As far as the Eli vs. Woody, it was 0 - 0.

Dominion were full marks for the win, they played with pace and purpose, we were just not up for the challenge. Good luck to Dominion the rest of the way.
i think taco was trying to say he heard like I heard you guys were not one bit interested in playing the next round
I also heard that u guys thought dominion were not going to play last Friday
As taco was trying to say he believes there is a huge difference from div two to div one
I guess we will find out this summer
Sid

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys are like a bunch of women in here with your gossip! Haha..

Dominion beat us.. period. We didn't finish our chances and they did, we even had more of them. We were suspect defensively on a few plays which resulted in goals.. Happens!

Did we throw the game.. absolutely not, we were pissed off at our effort. Did we joke about them having to play Temple prem next round, of course, we are friends and in the same club.

Did they sandbag all week and say they were going to forfeit. Absolutely, said they would only have 8!! They had a few subs, most they had all year. Good for them for getting it together when it matters. We wish them well in the next round!

I personally don't think there is much difference between div 2 and div 1.. baring the bottom couple teams in 2.. Dominion would have finished top 3 if they played like that all year. They did not though and their record does not show what a good team they can be!

Anyways, what am I thinking.. back to your rumours and pot stirring!! :bronco:

Rikitikitavi

Nov 3, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
i think taco was trying to say he heard like I heard you guys were not one bit interested in playing the next round
I also heard that u guys thought dominion were not going to play last Friday
As taco was trying to say he believes there is a huge difference from div two to div one
I guess we will find out this summer
Sid

I guess Taco didn't say what you wanted him to say so good?

As for the difference between divs one and two, consider the Shooting Stars 2-3 S Delta result. Last i checked, S Delta appear to have spanked a certain "Premier" team three times this season: 6 bagel, 5 bagel and 6 bagel...how does that fit in with "Taco"'s theory?

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

As for the difference between divs one and two, consider the Shooting Stars 2-3 S Delta result. Last i checked, S Delta appear to have spanked a certain "Premier" team three times this season: 6 bagel, 5 bagel and 6 bagel...how does that fit in with "Taco"'s theory?

For the record there was never any spanking. As much as they insisted, we just wanted to play football.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

cup is cup
I will
Make a bet any div two team play any of the seven premier teams three times and see what happens week in week out as for you snake eater worry bout yur shite league not us premier premadonnas
Ano one on yur team could even lace tacos boots

Sid

P

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
cup is cup
I will
Make a bet any div two team play any of the seven premier teams three times and see what happens week in week out as for you snake eater worry bout yur shite league not us premier premadonnas
Ano one on yur team could even lace tacos boots

Sid

P

Since when could he afford boots? Doesn't he play barefoot? I thought last I saw they were tortillas tied around with straw!! :p

BrianPicard

Feb 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid be serious for a second, why make bets you have no intention of paying for? Still waiting for my Guiness to be dropped off.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid be serious for a second, why make bets you have no intention of paying for? Still waiting for my Guiness to be dropped off.
ill drop u before i drop Guinness
Then I'll drop Guinness
Then I will drink the Guinness with I and Guinness and you

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ego just couldn't let that go eh Woody. Credit for the goal was given to Wes for the great ball through all you had to do is not miss the net. Even I would have scored that one.

Krazy_Mexy

Jan 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ego just couldn't let that go eh Woody. Credit for the goal was given to Wes for the great ball through all you had to do is not miss the net. Even I would have scored that one.

Im not too sure about even you scoring that one.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
im pretty sure i scored the first goal so woody 1 eli 0 - thx for noticing u tossers ;)

my bad, horrible memory, or maybe i was just trying to forget all the details...oh well, go get a few more in a couple weeks and get by Temple !

cheers, mackers

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any chance of getting riki and mackers service Friday night premier game
Nine kick off against pau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet