Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS DIV 1] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
No worries Sid you'll be playing us soon enough in a league match.

RF thanks for being the step the midgets use to view the big boys. See you boys friday.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No worries Sid you'll be playing us soon enough in a league match.

RF thanks for being the step the midgets use to view the big boys. See you boys friday.
I'll bring the Kleenex for taco

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Were you there bud?

How we managed to knock off the Champs is beyond me but anything can happen on another cold and frosty night at Gates I guess.
FML was it cold...

Dominion are a class side and really held a good chunk of the possession but Fergy managed to get free a couple of times and get two past Big Scotty.

Didn't know what the shouts were for 'Roo' all night until after the match.

'RuPaul' - Classic. :D

Cheers,
RF

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes well done by Langley. RF was solid in net and Langley seems to have a better line-up when they are missing a few players. The only thing that has been consistent with Poco this year is our inconsistency. Looks like we will have a four team race for first place and I am going to put my money on Alumni.

rbks

Aug 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bad nightPlay like shite!We get a goal called back which was in and the goal! We give them a OG!Just shocking !!!!Also I hope are keeper is doing better ambulance showed up to the park for him.Our top goal scorer was in the net.Like I said not a good night for hogs!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0