Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS DIV 1] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice to see you again bro and have a laugh and a pint after.

Great to get the game in this weekend considering we were going to originally play tonight.
The last 10 minutes were getting pretty white.

Legends are a good deep side and a good bunch of lads.
A very clean game with minimal moaning.
Craig Edwards with their marker at about 75 minutes (?) and it must be nice to have options like him playing right back and up front - Arguably the best player on the pitch last night is also arguably one of the best keepers going out there...

Cheers boys,
RF

Krazy_Mexy

Jan 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also the guy in the middle of the park Phil brown was shite
Ruined a good game

Sid

not sure how much the man in the middle affected the game. by far the cleanest game i've played against any Razorbacks team. the game had some hard tackles but nothing dirty for a change.

a little bit of a scare when it sounded like i broke Simmonds leg. what an ugly feeling that was. what a relif to see him get up and continue playing.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the game had some hard tackles but nothing dirty for a change.

a little bit of a scare when it sounded like i broke Simmonds leg. what an ugly feeling that was. what a relif to see him get up and continue playing.

Sounds like it was good and clean?

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
not sure how much the man in the middle affected the game. by far the cleanest game i've played against any Razorbacks team. the game had some hard tackles but nothing dirty for a change.

a little bit of a scare when it sounded like i broke Simmonds leg. what a SCARED feeling that was. what a relif to see him get up and NOT KILL ME.

Id' say.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From the FVSL site

Latest News - 11.45am Jan 20/12

Week 18 Schedule UPDATE -
All games in the FVSL for Week 18 January 20 - 22 are POSTPONED. See SCHEDULE page for more details.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
razorbackoutta50/50s lost to a hard working verry good defensive thunder team 2-0,could have been 3-3 in the first 15 of the game,WTF is with poco V NDU game with 7 players from ndu showing & forfitting the game,BTP ,whistle blower ,rasher .........why the fuk are you in the lesgue ?wasting everyones time ?where are all of your 35 players signed?
what a joke !??

sid

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Thunder have been on a great run since late November/early December.

Except for their tie against the Saints which some could see as a hiccup they've defintely been the team to watch in the 2nd half.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Thunder have been on a great run since late November/early December.

Except for their tie against the Saints which some could see as a hiccup they've defintely been the team to watch in the 2nd half.
i think they have went 7 W in a row

sid

Semantic

Sep 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
razorbackoutta50/50s lost to a hard working verry good defensive thunder team 2-0,could have been 3-3 in the first 15 of the game.

sid

Agreed, could have been 3-3 in the first 15. Game started out very open and unstructured. Once both teams settled down (as best you can when you're freezing your bollocks off), we got a little better run of the play for the balance of the game. Kudo's to keeping it a clean yet hard-played match considering it's a cross-town darby. Well played by all.

Thanks to your keeper for not breaking my leg on that challenge in the last 5 mins, he could have easily gone dirty on me and I'd have been in a cast today. I thought I could have gotten a toe to it and chipped it over him as I had my marker beat, but I guess my brain hasn't figured out my legs don't work like they used to

Cheers

between the pipes

Aug 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
razorbackoutta50/50s lost to a hard working verry good defensive thunder team 2-0,could have been 3-3 in the first 15 of the game,WTF is with poco V NDU game with 7 players from ndu showing & forfitting the game,BTP ,whistle blower ,rasher .........why the fuk are you in the lesgue ?wasting everyones time ?where are all of your 35 players signed?
what a joke !??

sid

Sid why dont you worry about your team .

between the pipes

Aug 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
what a joke !??

sid
And really we are just in the league to make sure you guys dont get promoted

rbks

Aug 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Plain simple ND is a joke 7 players to a game with 35 signed that's a joke!Just leave the league!!!!Pretty bad when the ref told us the hole story at our game.Just shocking example and a slap in the face to the league to let this team play in the league!

between the pipes

Aug 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Plain simple ND is a joke 7 players to a game with 35 signed that's a joke!Just leave the league!!!!Pretty bad when the ref told us the hole story at our game.Just shocking example and a slap in the face to the league to let this team play in the league!

If you are going to try and make a point get your facts right!! And did we not take 3 points off you guys this year??

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you are going to try and make a point get your facts right!! And did we not take 3 points off you guys this year??
sure did....................But 7 guys at a game & 35 signed.....like taco would say LOSerrrrrs
GO PLAY O-40 WANK STAIN

sid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0