Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS DIV 1] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You must be getting a different paper than I do. Mine has Guru and STD on it. Have we been cut?

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Both games leave it wide open for Dominion to take solo possession of 1st place ...
Alum over Alder
piggybacks to hack the crap out of Legends for the tie !
who will the call ups be playing for this weekend !?the 10 am game or the 12 pm game or will they be playing for both teams

sid:pig:

Ajax

Apr 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alumni vs. Aldergrove MOTW Alumni win this one by 3

Maybe.

If Alumni continually drop to the ground by delayed bullets from the unknown sniper on the grassy knoll, claim every offside call is wrong as they did last Saturday the Ref will likely lose his patience again and call the game subconsciously in Aldergrove's favor.

What am I thinking?...that doesn't happen in this Division.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Ajax- I have no doubt that bullets were flying in Surrey but I am interested as to why they were delayed.

@Guru- I believe sid was reffering to Peace arch and the use of the club system. Now please don't make me have to translate for him again.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Guru- I believe sid was reffering to Peace arch and the use of the club system. Now please don't make me have to translate for him again.
sorry O' great cross-dresser... Iamashamed ... for some reason I thought he was addressing me... since he addressed my me...

youstillowemeabeer!

Ajax

Apr 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Ajax- I have no doubt that bullets were flying in Surrey but I am interested as to why they were delayed.

de·lay

v. de·layed, de·lay·ing, de·lays
v.tr.1. To postpone until a later time; defer.
2. To cause to be later or slower than expected or desired.

v.intr.To act or move slowly; put off an action or a decision.

n.1. The act of delaying; postponement.
2. The condition of being delayed; detainment.
3. The period of time during which one is delayed.
4. The interval of time between two events.

i.e., The PA Alumni players delayed there dives from the initial contact once they realized their advantage was gone.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
de·lay

v. de·layed, de·lay·ing, de·lays
v.tr.1. To postpone until a later time; defer.
2. To cause to be later or slower than expected or desired.

v.intr.To act or move slowly; put off an action or a decision.

n.1. The act of delaying; postponement.
2. The condition of being delayed; detainment.
3. The period of time during which one is delayed.
4. The interval of time between two events.

i.e., The PA Alumni players delayed there dives from the initial contact once they realized their advantage was gone.
what a beautiful 13th post fuk face

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
So Ajax lets see if I have this correct. There was a grassy noll where the bullets came from but they got delayed on there way to making contact with the Alumni players. When the Alumni players felt the contact and realized they lost their advantage there was a further delay with their dives. So how long from the intitial shot did it take for the Alumni player to hit the ground and do you think if they dove a little quicker they would have never been shot in the first place.

Sid, rbks and trapper can you invite ajax over for your wine and cheese party? I think he needs friends to help him through this tough time.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So Ajax lets see if I have this correct. There was a grassy noll where the bullets came from but they got delayed on there way to making contact with the Alumni players. When the Alumni players felt the contact and realized they lost their advantage there was a further delay with their dives. So how long from the intitial shot did it take for the Alumni player to hit the ground and do you think if they dove a little quicker they would have never been shot in the first place.

Sid, rbks and trapper can you invite ajax over for your wine and cheese party? I think he needs friends to help him through this tough time.
disease dick!
no dutch cnuts allowed to feast with the pigs!unless he brings som e good amsterdam hash oil:cool: kinda like the kimo pills guru is taking for age :wa:

sid:pig:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0