Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] Pre-season Banter 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whataboutbob,

Lets get a game Sap. VS NDUA.

Nice last post ,should have a sound bite for you on TTP real soon!

No way! NDUA looks like a stacked team, and I don't want to be on the 'butt' end of a butt-kicking. Potentially the best team ever to come out of the Valley.

When you release the much-anticipated sound bite, give it the recognition it deserves and post it on a new thread under "BC Soccer". Don't hide it in the Oldtimers or FVSL threads.

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not bad boys...
He's a horse, no doubt about that.
Lucky to have him, just as good off the pitch as on.
I thought he was honestly going to hang them up.

are you talking about yourself RF... horse - more like a frickin' cow ...lol ... I heard Barry signed - that is good for NDUA aka TAC (Team Anti-Coach) - Barry can do all the running for my bro'.

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey....I can do my own running...just not at Barry's pace:D
Good practice last night...the beer fund is healthy...now if only our bodies will stay that way. Looking forward to tomorrow night out in Langley...now if only we can decide who's driving in the carpool:eek:

Cheers!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Best line from last year in the Rangers vs. Langley div. 1 game:

Utah- "Somebody has to do something about that crackhead in the middle- he's fcuking killing us!"

He was referring to Barry, of course. The man defies the laws of aging.

Should be fun boys! Just plain looking forward to another start to the season. Saturday night lights are a blast; we'll have the bar-b-q out after, typically we hang out in the South Side parking lot, if it is open.

What uniform color are the Rangers...erm...NDU Alumni wearing?

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Match of the week?

Is it Poco vs Mission. Mission is supposed to be a pretty good side, good gauge for the new Poco Old Timer's squad. I feel a headache coming for Saturday morning.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shite brown I would assume.

I thought Killer was playing with you boys, or did his brother do something with the kit after he got through with my sun hat:D.

When is the Masters cross-overs, we need a NDU vs. Slurrey United match, we need it.

hos

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Best line from last year in the Rangers vs. Langley div. 1 game:

Utah- "Somebody has to do something about that crackhead in the middle- he's fcuking killing us!"

He was referring to Barry, of course. The man defies the laws of aging.

Should be fun boys! Just plain looking forward to another start to the season. Saturday night lights are a blast; we'll have the bar-b-q out after, typically we hang out in the South Side parking lot, if it is open.

What uniform color are the Rangers...erm...NDU Alumni wearing?

Cops came by a few weeks ago - the highschool has rent-a-cops that drive by regularly and phone it in :/

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude...heard it was also the neighbours who called in the cops. They apparently couldn't stand seeing a bunch of old guys sitting around having a good chin wag and a few pints;)...although...it is a school parking lot:eek:

Cheers!

also heard the boys(cops) were good about it.

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
No need for me to worry about cops,i'll be home by 11:15pm,showered,hot cocoa and a good novel to put me to sleep.

silver fox

Jun 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you need a ride home BK7, I'll give you one!! Just don't spider web my windshield with your forehead again!!! :D

By the way, is that you with half your back shaved in your avatar?

SF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0