Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We will see who has the better warm up tonight....Pineapple express out there.....

scoobie ---"doobie ---" doo
first wru will smoke some AAA trinidad twig stick then they will smoke poco ,then with their big black cacks ................pound pocos old ladys:wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::D:D:D:D:D

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
all in good time my boy, however if it makes you feel any better, i'll come and shake ur hand after the match, despite the result.,

Good luck to all

jack the laddy

browncow is the Guy wearing # 420 with the afro, brown skin & red eyes

good luck to both teams

sid:eek::eek::eek:

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
... then with their big black cacks ................pound pocos old ladys

Skidz .... who is this supposed to upset.... Poco or WRU .... and I think it's SFC that poco plays ... did you mean WRU will be forced to pound the Poco old ladies while we (Poco and SFC) get to play soccer ? hmmmmm looks like a win win for the Guru !!!

Never mind ... you were reefering to Castawayz.... carry on ...

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skidz .... who is this supposed to upset.... Poco or WRU .... and I think it's SFC that poco plays ... did you mean WRU will be forced to pound the Poco old ladies while we (Poco and SFC) get to play soccer ? hmmmmm looks like a win win for the Guru !!!

Never mind ... you were reefering to Castawayz.... carry on ...
let me see
who is going to tell me THATS OFF SIDE SID

fuk u
fuk bon jovi & motherfuk prince man

the whole world can suk my dick with a condom on ...while im on the jon

on a serious note

poco 3 ----wru 4
griffiths with the first
griffiths with the game winner

the watchman to come on here later & say "thegway brovers were movie staws tanite
mawk was bwilliant
& sid wae to patt the lads on the back hey HANDJOB,,,,,wat u fink mate:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
all in good time my boy, however if it makes you feel any better, i'll come and shake ur hand after the match, despite the result.

Good luck to all

Browncrow stuck to his word. WRU are a very good team, very skillful, quick and will cause any team problems across the province. I look forward to our next meeting.

JTL

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-0 win for us
razors over pitt meadows
wooooooohooooooooouuuuu
good game
no hitting
a win is a win is a win:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:wa:

:eek::eek::wa::wa:

yippee

The Watchman

Apr 27, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great win again Yoda,the team misses you out there.Bored tells me you lads went for pizza ?
Should have been 4-1 at the end,missed chances from the Mighty ones apparently.

In the end it's just a game,win or lose,as long as lads had fun and drank lots.:bronco::bronco:

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is Griffiths that fat balding guy up front? He is a beauty.
Give me JTL any day.
Poco as expected wins the day.
WRU is a decent team but don"t threaten much.
Getting tight now - Shiznit Stain, your game report?

Saga Boy

Dec 23, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-0 win for us
razors over pitt meadows
wooooooohooooooooouuuuu
good game
no hitting
a win is a win is a win:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:wa:

:eek::eek::wa::wa:

yippee

Wow! You finally won a game?!?!?!

Must be that with "no hitting", you could focus on playing the game. Hmmm........isn't that the way most teams play?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great win again Yoda,the team misses you out there.Bored tells me you lads went for pizza ?
Should have been 4-1 at the end,missed chances from the Mighty ones apparently.

In the end it's just a game,win or lose,as long as lads had fun and drank lots.:bronco::bronco:

2 pizzas, Gelato at Matteos, and an empty beer cooler of course. Sorry you missed out Watchman.
Can't wait to ge back in the mix. Spectating sucks bigtime.

The Ranger

Sep 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
WRU has sure improved since last year and they have DEFINITELY been tanning!

Possession was probably even.
Scoring chances 15-2 for the PoooooCooooooooo.

It wasn't a good game for us. Very scrambly, poor ball movement and lacked the usual composure.....

Glad to get the win though... Next.

browncrow

Nov 11, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Browncrow stuck to his word. WRU are a very good team, very skillful, quick and will cause any team problems across the province. I look forward to our next meeting.

JTL

a game of fortune. we were unfortunate not to turn our possession and quick play into goals, they were fotunate on the second goal, but we were fortunate not to conceed more at the end. to say we are very much looking forward to the next meeting is an understatement. well played by both sides, all in good spirits.

bc

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd say that is pretty accurate. It was a good game, some nice possession and good skilled play from WR. WR was better in the first half.
Poco was better in the second. We had a few chances before we scored the 2nd and several after that.

Second game will be a cracker.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice win for Poco Dominion too. Keeping them at the top of the standings.

Good night at Gates, Good Night at Me'N Eds and Matteos.
Moving a little bit slowly this morning.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SFC's keeper was very good (except for the nutmeg on the 2nd goal):eek: and really kept the game close in the 2nd half.

Having said that, Poco were not that sharp at times and SFC hit a couple of posts and a crossbar during the run of play and really could have scored tonight. Still, based on the overall play, the better team won.

SFC have a good bunch of guys on the team and the game was played in very good spirits. Fun game to play.

It was also great to see the Parent Club and White Rock battle in the warm-up match. White Rock have completely overhauled their roster and really move the ball well. They played very tough last night. Their record is certainly no fluke.

The Watchman

Apr 27, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Top 2 teams both take points this weekend.

Poco Castilians had a pulsating game against a top class WR team grinding out a 2-1 win.

The other top team Manchester United,had to grind out a 0-0 tie against a very good Spurs team.

All good stuff !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0