Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters Premier Division] Predictions, Results, & Banter 2016/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You would think a twit who does tweets would have a spare twit on standby to continue the tweets. Now a spare twit could be a twat as well. No discrimination in fvsl.
You would think that wouldn't you, but that wouldn't feed your insecurities enough. I like you much better always wondering anyway...

Plus I have nudes of @Rangerforever on my phone, I don't want that getting out. No one does.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm wondering does the div1 temple team yell as much as the open team? Thought it sounded a bit like a women's tennis match that final. Morris is good, thought muktar should have also been in the running for MVP. Boring game though, coastal was heartless and gave temple lots of space to enjoy their sat. easy game for them. congrats to their club. Had a good showing this year. Good luck in provincials. Later loads onto summer league.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sikh Temple loses to South Surrey tonight to hand North Delta SC Rangers the league title. Thanks guys! First class.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Monday night this week both teams had two games left. ND were up by 2 points.

Even before coastals forfeight last week, ND just had to win out and were in the drivers seat. But it was the leagues fault or coastals or someone else's for sure.

Perhaps play with 9 guys and pray to make it to shoot outs, that worked...
but no shoot outs in league play. Sooooo

Congrats to the ND Rangers. I believe that is 5 of the last 6 years being at the top of the tables! #mastersdynasty #oldmanconsistent

Last edited:

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Judging from what I've read there will be pages of posts about biased refereeing the a few posts from a league official explaining the part of the anatomy people are talking from.

Slide Tackle

Sep 26, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lion

Congrats on the league title.

Sense a little bit of resentment in your post towards Temple? Perhaps don't play with four defenders behind centre next time you play them with only 8 and a goalie......may win you a cup and fix your hot flushes.

Heard Temple was missing bodies and wasn't interested last nite.... Any feedback from the game ??

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok. Ok. I'll bite. We just won a cup. Soooo...

It was a strange game to play in and wished you guys had 11 so you'd open up a bit and give some space to actually play. But you executed the plan perfectly. Good stuff.

Good luck in provincials and look forward to playing your solid squad next season. Always great close games between the two clubs this season.

Cheers and Happy Friday!
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0