Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS PREMIER] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Posts deleted.

I hardly ask for much from users here, but when I take time out of my day to make this place a bit better for everyone, don't be pricks and make me say fcuk it.

Last and only TTP warning here and not up for discussion.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Posts deleted.

I hardly ask for much from users here, but when I take time out of my day to make this place a bit better for everyone, don't be pricks and make me say fcuk it.

Last and only TTP warning here and not up for discussion.
is there an echoooooooooo in hereeeeeeeee

just my input

poco costmillions to hammer every team they play except the delta crew they have problems with

slater & his cough to finally reunite & rip the t league apart & slater to be in mexico when the watchman picks up his golden boot at he banquet night

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fuk me
what JTL doesnt let you CNUTS post on here anymore ......................POWERPUSSIES

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Post something worth responding to. ;)

Game 10

North Delta SC Rangers​
South Delta FC​
Delsom TURF
Fri 9pm
blank.gif

Nov 11/12/13

Langley Utd Alumni A​
Peace Arch Utd​
Willoughby TURF EAST
Sat 7pm
blank.gif

Delta United​
Peace Arch Dragons​
John Oliver Park
Fri 8.15pm
blank.gif

Poco Castilians FC​
BYE​
Gates TURF
Fri 7.15pm
tick.gif

South Surrey FC A​
Surrey FC Temple Utd​
South Surrey Ath TURF #10
Sat 6.30pm
blank.gif

MOTW is Delta vs Peace Arch Dargons.

If it weren't so friggin far away and so late, i might watch this one.
Anyone going to Gates Turf tomorrow night for 7:15PM Castilians game were they play with themselves? I mean AGAINST themselves! AGAINST!

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda, thanks for saving me the trip out to Gates.

I'm going to take the Dragons over Delta Utd. Should definitely be a cracker though.

Sid, can't you just play in your own neighbourhood?

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda, thanks for saving me the trip out to Gates.

I'm going to take the Dragons over Delta Utd. Should definitely be a cracker though.

Sid, can't you just play in your own neighbourhood?
Sushimi ,I'm in NNE metro van--ur in SWW
So far away from u I love it !now ....what body of water seperates Vancouver from India & china!?????

Same one that separates u & I...the Fraser river boy

Good luck tonight ,especially poco costmillions

Bye

Sid

Ladnerdad

Oct 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
North Delta 1 - South Delta 0

Our troubles scoring continue, only 1 goal scored in the last three weeks.

North Delta were the better team in this game. They only had 11 guys but they were in good shape and didn't tire. Really should have been 3 or 4 to 1 for them because they missed a couple of beauty chances as well (one was a crossbar then post double miss, and in the second half there was another post). Their goal came in the first half. Lovely ball played down the left side. Their player timed his run perfectly to not get caught offside, played the ball in to the top of the 18, and the shooter put it in off the right post. Our best chances came off corner kicks, but our headers either went wide or were saved.

On to Delta United and Poco the next two weeks. Halsey may make his return (out since week 1) and so may Huddy (out for the last 4 games) which would give us back our top striking tandem.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On to Delta United and Poco the next two weeks. Halsey may make his return (out since week 1) and so may Huddy (out for the last 4 games) which would give us back our top striking tandem.

Please tell them to take thier time. Don't rush into it. Make sure they are fully recovered and ready to go. Maybe the new year might be a better time to start. :)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley 3 PAU 1... but we'll get a point out of the deal. MOTM match was easily Brian Picard. The big man was standing on his head and made about 3 or 4 just tremendous saves for Langley.

At least is wasn't cold or wet on Saturday...

BrianPicard

Feb 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers to the PAU boys for a great game, clean but hard fought. We finally had some good numbers and we gave it our all. Aside from the late heartbreaking own goal I thought we were gonna squeeze out the upset. Good luck the rest of the way boys and let DH know it felt great stoning him hahahaha! PS I think that free kick broke my wrist get that guy to piss in a cup and get tested for horse hormones.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers to the PAU boys for a great game, clean but hard fought. We finally had some good numbers and we gave it our all. Aside from the late heartbreaking own goal I thought we were gonna squeeze out the upset. Good luck the rest of the way boys and let DH know it felt great stoning him hahahaha! PS I think that free kick broke my wrist get that guy to piss in a cup and get tested for horse hormones.
ever since BJ signed things havnt been the same for PAU

just me two bits

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Masters Premier Week 10 Scores:
Delta United P - Peace Arch Dragons P (?)
North Delta SC Rangers 1 - South Delta FC 0
South Surrey FC A 2 - Surrey FC Temple Utd 4
Langley Utd Alumni A 2 - Peace Arch Utd 2

Standings After Week 10
#Team NamePlyWDLFAPts

1Poco Castilians FC8611301019
2Peace Arch Dragons8512211416
3Peace Arch Utd9432191815
4Delta United8422171314
5North Delta SC Rangers 9423141414
6Surrey FC Temple Utd9405191912
7South Delta FC9324131411
8South Surrey FC A920721336
9Langley Utd Alumni A911713324

Games of Week 11

Peace Arch Utd​
North Delta SC Rangers​
South Surrey Ath Park #5Sat 2.30pm
Surrey FC Temple Utd​
Langley Utd Alumni A​
Newton TURF #1Sun 6pm
South Delta FC​
Delta United​
Winskill TURFFri 8.30pm
MOTW
Peace Arch Dragons
Poco Castilians FC
Minoru Oval TURFSun 6pm
BYE​
South Surrey FC A​

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game Predictions:

Peace Arch Utd vs NDSCR - Peace Arch put 5 on the board in thier first matchup but ND has conceded very few goals since then. Expect a tight 1-0 game here as usual for ND. Although they don't let many in, the don't put much in the net either.
1-0 NDSCR

Surrey FC Temple vs Langley - Surrey with a 5 -2 win early in the season, and i see another similar score this time around. Although Langley plays a tough game, Surrey will be too fast to catch.
4-1 Surrey

Poco Castilians vs PAU Dragons - 1 vs 2 this weeekend with advantage to PAU with the 6pm Sunday at Minoru game time. Good grief Charlie Brown, does it get any worse? 4-1 Poco. (Score dependant on who they call up for the game)

South Delta vs Delta - Tight game here as well but i give Delta the advantage unless South Delta gets their twin towers back for this game from injury. Then a see a huge moral boost for SD and they'll squeak out a win.

South Surrey with a Bye

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game Predictions:

Peace Arch Utd vs NDSCR - Peace Arch put 5 on the board in thier first matchup but ND has conceded very few goals since then. Expect a tight 1-0 game here as usual for ND. Although they don't let many in, the don't put much in the net either.
1-0 NDSCR

Surrey FC Temple vs Langley - Surrey with a 5 -2 win early in the season, and i see another similar score this time around. Although Langley plays a tough game, Surrey will be too fast to catch.
4-1 Surrey

Poco Castilians vs PAU Dragons - 1 vs 2 this weeekend with advantage to PAU with the 6pm Sunday at Minoru game time. Good grief Charlie Brown, does it get any worse? 4-1 Poco. (Score dependant on who they call up for the game)

South Delta vs Delta - Tight game here as well but i give Delta the advantage unless South Delta gets their twin towers back for this game from injury. Then a see a huge moral boost for SD and they'll squeak out a win.

South Surrey with a Bye

Delta 5 - South Delta 3. Looks like Delta finally found thier scoring touch.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta 5 - South Delta 3. Looks like Delta finally found thier scoring touch.

Delta 5 Halsey Brandt 3

We spotted him 2 goals in first half and then we got one back before break.

We then scored next four and never looked back. Some quality strikes on our part and a big three points.

On to north delta huskies next week.

Hj

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well....it'll be so cold tonight we'll have to run around just to keep from freezing to the turf. The Shuttsy derby at Dennis Elsom park tonight....bbq to follow....hope the space heater will be working properly.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0