Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Masters' Preseason & September Results, Predictions 2008/09 - Jordy's Playground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Rangers 4 Allblacks 2

is it true some people actually mow there own lawn:confused: HOS

Yes, sparechange, I cut my own lawn, I don't think you should be on here bragging about your crack shack in Maple Bush and the old goat you have in the back yard "cutting the grass" for you.

When is this GEU game, Sparechange is going to pay.

hos

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Rangers 4 Allblacks 2

Yes, sparechange, I cut my own lawn, I don't think you should be on here bragging about your crack shack in Maple Bush and the old goat you have in the back yard "cutting the grass" for you.

When is this GEU game, Sparechange is going to pay.

hos

Well when you live in slurreys subsidzed housing units in whalley a goat in your front yard with a needle between it's hoofs is something your neighbours probally say they see everyday:eek: As for judgement day with Geu it's getting closer:cool: The Rangers are like the US housing market they rose to unbeleviable levels, now reality has set in prices are dropping. Time for $$$MAN to buy you for pennies on the dollar or are the Rangers going to go in Forclosure:(

$$MAN

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: FVSL Masters' Preseason & September Results, Predictions 2008/09 - Jordy's Playgr

Are you sure it's not sheep grazing on the front lawn $$man?:eek:

Cheers!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: FVSL Masters' Preseason & September Results, Predictions 2008/09 - Jordy's Playgr

We had a goat in our game Friday.

Scott 'Billy Goat' Kemp.

Baaaaaaaaaa.

Hey Kemper! :D

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

I haven't heard yet ... but what did kemper do to get a red card ?

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Kemp blew his wad because Mish schooled the boy.
AllBlacks played with 10 for 75 minutes and took the game to Rangers in the last 20min.
It was either going to be 3-3 or 4-2. Awesome game from the St.Hilaire brothers.
The future looks rosie.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Paul St. Hilaire

Nowhere's too far for the Allblacks to sign a guy eh Bully? ;)
The guy lives in Hong Kong and he's signed - Brilliant.

Paul played well. :)
He told me he hasn't kicked a ball in like 10 or more years.
Looked damn good considering...

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

I'd sign talent from the green fields of the Grove but they're all playing elsewhere.;) And yes, Paul St.Hilaire looked great!

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

This site is pretty quiet.......what happened to the late night posts from Coach??
HOS...maybe you'll have to take over! Seeing now as the VMSL is now playing mostly Friday nights you'll find late nighters there....nothing better than posting after having a "couple" pints...

Cheers!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Rangers 2 - Alderbush 2

Fun game out at Newton last night, the most intensity we have seen from the first 4 games. Yes we were missing a few bodies, so was Aldergrove. I think it was a fair result, especially since we had to come back twice. We did have more chances in the game, but could not find the net on most.
All the scoring in the second half, with Aldergrove getting the first goal off a rebound that went right to the head of a grove player and back of the net.
Rangers started to push harder after that and we got one 15 minutes later from Mr. Billy Jackson, he beat a defender on the end line close to the near post, then cracked one to the fair top corner on a tough angle, magic goal. Less than 5 minutes later, Grove got the lead back again on a blocked shot, to a player (one of the Clark brothers) who may have been off-side, but he finished nicely first time to the near post. Desperation at the end for Rangers, and it paid off with a great goal from Halvy from a low hard cross into the six yard box. Both teams played well, especially Deacon for Grove, and Sedgy for the Mighty Rangers. We don`t drop points at Newton, but Grove deserved the point they took last night.

hos

bitter_cabbage

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

GEU Thunder 2 - Ball Sacks 0

GEU definitely deserving of the win on a cracker of a day. Langley didn't really have much today.

Great BBQ afterwards with a few of the Ball Sacks hovering around to scarf back the tandoori... IMG_0313 on Flickr - Photo Sharing! :p

BullyB wishing he were a Thunderhead: IMG_0333 on Flickr - Photo Sharing! :cool:

On to the 'Grove next week for a tough match.

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

I was told to be humble today, not stir the pot be a good winner:eek: Fcuk that even though I like the langley guys, Langley looked like they were playing with 10 men all day Phatanslow must have overdone it on Jenny Craig as he was invisible on the pitch. ;) Chicken shite bastards wouldn't bet on the game, no wonder he was invisible. There best offense was a good defence, hence no offense. TLF shipment of Saran wrap was late arriving so his invisible force field wasn't a factor today. :D Go home to Langley and have a cup of tea with whistleblower at the ferry, talk about what might have been.;)

$$$MAN Being Rich is good! Being poor is being you!!!

p.s where is coach is there prohibition in Surrey Sir M? Or did some Surrey Crackhead steal his computer!!!!!!

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

$man,
That's a lot of flappin' from a guy who didn't play. GEU look way better without you.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Pot meet kettle...;)

Coach unfortunately has retired from the Rangers.
He's taken up golf full time, apparently, and has decided to take a trip away to find himself.
I can assure you he did the minute he arrived in Anaheim yesterday.
Mickey Fcuking Mouse is his new name.
I wish him well at Disneyland FC.

Oh, and Gordie Clark has always been a wee cnut. :D

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

That's a lot of flappin' from a guy who didn't play. GEU look way better without you.

Well Bumbling B the way the game looked you guys didn't play either:D As for looking better without me, that's fine I don't mind as long as they keep winning. As for the score being 2-0 if I was there it would have been 4 or 5-0;)

Below is a definition of a bully

bul·ly 1 (b
oobreve.gif
l
prime.gif
emacr.gif
)
n. pl. bul·lies 1. A person who is habitually cruel or overbearing, especially to smaller or weaker people.
2. A hired ruffian; a thug.
3. A pimp.
4. Archaic A fine person.
5. Archaic A sweetheart.

I think if I was you I would do the name change it suits you better:cool: If you want to keep the name and be a real man tryouts for Geu are next year.

$$$MAN

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Pot meet kettle...;)

Coach unfortunately has retired from the Rangers.
He's taken up golf full time, apparently, and has decided to take a trip away to find himself.
I can assure you he did the minute he arrived in Anaheim yesterday.
Mickey Fcuking Mouse is his new name.
I wish him well at Disneyland FC.

Oh, and Gordie Clark has always been a wee cnut. :D

I hope he wore his Gene Simmons Kiss boots so he can get on some of the rides at Disneyland.:D

$$$MAN

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Flat performance by the Allblacks sunday seemed a step behind the whole game....credit to G.E.U. Definetly improved from last yeard for sure...a few new signings all of which had an impact on the game...they have come a long ways from the 8-0 thumpings and are a very hard working bunch...I think these guys will raise a few eyebrows this year...solid.

Tandoori was brilliant as usual....:)

TLF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0